Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Time for some new underwear Preston....
ORG_DSC08359.JPG
ORG_DSC08360.JPG
ORG_DSC08361.JPG
ORG_DSC08362.JPG

Frosty and solid.
Damn,Prof - those AP buds are some of the frostiest I've seen in quite awhile,and sooo pretty...
The PP looks great too, but those AP buds are exceptional.:goodjob:

And that scissor hash looks like fun!

Damn,Prof - those AP buds are some of the frostiest I've seen in quite awhile,and sooo pretty...
The PP looks great too, but those AP buds are exceptional.:goodjob:

And that scissor hash looks like fun!
Thanks Cass! I've just woken up from my scissor hash experience. It's strong stuff. The AP has really surprised me. Looks like it's going to be killer smoke.
The Pp is pretty fantastic prof excited to here what kind of weight you get off her you think she will dethrone the Pog?
Thanks N! At first I though that she wouldn't stand a chance at taking on POG but then she started growing well. Then again after a few weeks in flower I thought she's slipping behind and won't have the weight the the POG had. But now I'm not so sure again. I think the POG will probably win but I also think the the PP will have a surprising result. Her buds are really heavy and there's more of them than there looked. My educated guess will be 9oz but that's the lower end of my prediction. I would love to see 10+ though

:passitleft:

Hey 420! We did it! Plant 4, the Shishkaberry is finally down bringing an end to the 3rd season of Barneys strains. This one wasn't quite as bad to trim as I imagined but she was still the worst lol. Horribly sticky and with plenty of unnecessary lower bud to trim. I'm just about to hit the scissor hash spliff so catch y'all shortly....
ORG_DSC08369.JPG
ORG_DSC08370.JPG
ORG_DSC08371.JPG
ORG_DSC08372.JPG
ORG_DSC08373.JPG
ORG_DSC08375.JPG
ORG_DSC08376.JPG
ORG_DSC08377.JPG

The Shish had the biggest nugs beating the PP even. They may not be as heavy as the Punch though. Her tops are impressive and were actually a joy to trim up. There was too much lower stuff on her which made things a bit tricky and she ended up taking the longest to harvest. What a producer though. As I said before she was very sticky but not quite as sticky as the Punch. The Punch was so sticky that I had resin fingers tips all day at work and when I got home and had a shower I was pulling hair from of my fingers that I didn't even know was there lol....
ORG_DSC08385.JPG
ORG_DSC08386.JPG
ORG_DSC08390.JPG

It's difficult to say at the moment who's gonna be the highest yielder but she's a contender for sure....
ORG_DSC08387.JPG
ORG_DSC08388.JPG

Time for a fresh start. In around 2 weeks the Tropicanna Banana and the Dos Si Dos 33 will be beginning their flowering period. They'll have a good amount of room so I'll try things a little differently this time....
ORG_DSC08391.JPG
ORG_DSC08392.JPG

Now it's time for the dreaded clean up....
ORG_DSC08393.JPG

Don't worry VG and thank you. I have some more pics for ya. Here's the entire haul....
ORG_DSC08394.JPG
ORG_DSC08396.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple on the left and Purple Punch on the right....
ORG_DSC08398.JPG

Vanilla Kush on the left and Shishkaberry on the right....
ORG_DSC08399.JPG

More Shishkaberry that wouldn't fit on the rack....
ORG_DSC08401.JPG

And some more Shishkaberry with some more Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC08400.JPG

And the scissor hash....
ORG_DSC08404.JPG
ORG_DSC08402.JPG
ORG_DSC08405.JPG
ORG_DSC08409.JPG

Now that the harvest is out of the way I can spend a bit of time catching up on some journals. Peace

Congrats on the harvest it all looks top notch mate. Especially the ayahuasca purple it’s got some serious bag appeal! You still flipping your Pineapple Express on the 1st?

Congrats on the harvest it all looks top notch mate. Especially the ayahuasca purple it’s got some serious bag appeal! You still flipping your Pineapple Express on the 1st?
Thanks Lew. It's really difficult to pick a favourite with these. I was lucky that all 4 turned out well. The Purple Punch was a mess and although she didn't look great and I definitely won't be entering her into plant of the month she still delivered a good looking, smelling and tasting product. That scissor hash spliff I had last night was the tastiest and strongest of them all.

I'm not sure that I'll be dropping the Pineapple Express into flower on the 1st now. It looks like it'll be the following week. The Black Kush took longer than I expected to root but now that it has I'm going to wait for it to get a bit of growth before going into flower. It's a shame because the others are ready to be transplanted into the dripper system now

[holding this post until you're done...are you done? No? Damn...]

Beauties all three (and four, though nothing to compete with the POG!). I'm curious about the size of the rootballs in those pots. The pots look so much bigger than the plants. Chop day approacheth! :thumb:

LOL!

And a couple on the Dos Si Dos. Light burn?

This might help if she can go 48 hours without smoking:
You post some fucking amazing links mate. always jump in the yellow brick road you lay. reset would be good.lol

Hey 420! Let's do another one shall we. If I were you Preston I'd grab a wet wipe for this one. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC08289.JPG
ORG_DSC08291.JPG
ORG_DSC08292.JPG
ORG_DSC08293.JPG
ORG_DSC08294.JPG
ORG_DSC08295.JPG
ORG_DSC08296.JPG
ORG_DSC08297.JPG
ORG_DSC08298.JPG
ORG_DSC08299.JPG
I am in love !!!! wow prof she is bang on. love it.

What a pain to trim but what a nice plant. She did go a nice purple but not quite as much as the AP. Her buds are some of the densest I've ever grown and are as sticky as they come. Smells the best so far as well. Still no fruit in the scent or the scissor hash joint I've just had. This stuff is great and I can't wait to sample a dry bud. She ended up being a 6 coat hanger plant and will easily yield the most out of the 4 current plants....
ORG_DSC08341.JPG
ORG_DSC08342.JPG
ORG_DSC08346.JPG
ORG_DSC08347.JPG
ORG_DSC08348.JPG
ORG_DSC08351.JPG
ORG_DSC08353.JPG
ORG_DSC08355.JPG
ORG_DSC08357.JPG
ORG_DSC08363.JPG
some seriously expert weed right there mate. looks damn good.

Thanks Cass! I've just woken up from my scissor hash experience. It's strong stuff. The AP has really surprised me. Looks like it's going to be killer smoke.

Thanks N! At first I though that she wouldn't stand a chance at taking on POG but then she started growing well. Then again after a few weeks in flower I thought she's slipping behind and won't have the weight the the POG had. But now I'm not so sure again. I think the POG will probably win but I also think the the PP will have a surprising result. Her buds are really heavy and there's more of them than there looked. My educated guess will be 9oz but that's the lower end of my prediction. I would love to see 10+ though

:passitleft:
You produce some weighty plants mate. top notch.

Don't worry VG and thank you. I have some more pics for ya. Here's the entire haul....
ORG_DSC08394.JPG
ORG_DSC08396.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple on the left and Purple Punch on the right....
ORG_DSC08398.JPG

Vanilla Kush on the left and Shishkaberry on the right....
ORG_DSC08399.JPG

More Shishkaberry that wouldn't fit on the rack....
ORG_DSC08401.JPG

And some more Shishkaberry with some more Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC08400.JPG

And the scissor hash....
ORG_DSC08404.JPG
ORG_DSC08402.JPG
ORG_DSC08405.JPG
ORG_DSC08409.JPG

Now that the harvest is out of the way I can spend a bit of time catching up on some journals. Peace
Wow Prof. I have missed a lot. Sorry for myself for not bei g around more.lpl. some amazing looking harvests and that scissor hash could dribble like I did looking at it. oily as hell.
I dont doubt you will have filled up your projects list again despite a promised "easier time" of it?. lol
trim jail looked a breeze mate might have to call you McVicar.No Saddam beard for you this run!!!. nice work as usual. roll on smoke reports and some deserved recognition from Barneys for displaying their genetics so well. have a good one mate.

Couldn't stand the drama and the cleanup over at P's place, so I waited until it was all over to stop by! Congrats on four great harvests Professor. Those scissor hash pics were crazy, but I have a different pic I want to go into PhOTM:
org_dsc08315-jpg.1987616

That's a beauty! :welldone: on them all.
Thanks Shed. Ok, consider it done. I have accumulated far too many pics recently so you just made my life that little bit easier. I'm pretty pleased with this round but I'm glad it's over. The next plants I promise to document in a more in depth manner even though I've yet to do much documenting on them at all. The updates will return later today
I am in love !!!! wow prof she is bang on. love it.
Thanks GG. I have been considering this one for the next NOTM but then again I have a few strains at the moment which I like the look of. We'll be seeing her again in the future for sure though as I've still got 2 AP beans left.
some seriously expert weed right there mate. looks damn good.
Lol. Smell good too. Can't wait for them to be jarred up. My house stinks at the moment lol
We were lucky this time around and had a good number of colas to work with. I still need to be tougher when it comes to clearing out the lower growth in early flower. We live and we learn
Wow Prof. I have missed a lot. Sorry for myself for not bei g around more.lpl. some amazing looking harvests and that scissor hash could dribble like I did looking at it. oily as hell.
I dont doubt you will have filled up your projects list again despite a promised "easier time" of it?. lol
trim jail looked a breeze mate might have to call you McVicar.No Saddam beard for you this run!!!. nice work as usual. roll on smoke reports and some deserved recognition from Barneys for displaying their genetics so well. have a good one mate.
Lol, you know me too well. I'm trying to make my life easier but I've just come up with my next little stunt. I have 12 strains currently so I've decided to do "ProfessorFlora's Twelve Strains of Christmas" in which I'll be doing a strain review each day starting on the 1st of December.

You don't have to apologise. I know how many kids you have lol

Hey 420. Late as usual but I come bearing some interesting updates. First I thought we could look at the root balls from the soil and sand plants. I was pretty surprised to find that the roots were strong enough to hold this heavy mix in place even when dumped from the pots. What surprised me more was that the Ayahuasca Purple which was the smallest plant by some way had the strongest roots. You can appreciate how much sand is still in the mix in these pics. The roots are quite fine but are abundant and spread evenly around the whole bottom half of the pots. They actually come right up to the surface but not quite as much. Here's you go @InTheShed. not bad for plants which weren't much bigger than the pots if at all....

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC08454.JPG
ORG_DSC08455.JPG
ORG_DSC08456.JPG
ORG_DSC08457.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC08458.JPG
ORG_DSC08459.JPG
ORG_DSC08460.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC08461.JPG
ORG_DSC08462.JPG
ORG_DSC08463.JPG

Those pots probably weigh close to 20kg and the roots are holding it all in.

Back
Top Bottom