Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

hey just ordered some orange sherbert just today for my next grow looks like a really good strain will be the first time growing a barneys strain would love to follow along to see how it turns out
And I would love to have you tag along. It's a new one for me. Drop some pics if you like and we can compare them for fun. Welcome N420 :)
:cheer::yahoo::cheer:
Gooooooo babieees
how are you today Birdie? :)

In before page 2 FTW! I'll read it some other time...
lol I have a different Orange to not mess up. The cold will be gone for this one and will probibly have a mini heatwave during flowering. I'm prepared for that though. Thanks Shed :)
You know I’m in for this one Professor. I’m only a day or so behind with my Gorilla Zkittlez and Pink Kush. So we’ll have a great comparison throughout. First class start to the new journal as always.
Thanks Lew. DWC vs Soil Gorilla Zkittles is already sounding like good fun :)

And I would love to have you tag along. It's a new one for me. Drop some pics if you like and we can compare them for fun. Welcome N420 :)

how are you today Birdie? :)
From now on only better :)
I feeeeeeel gooood :theband:

Hey HH. I'm not doing any autos at the moment although I do have a Critical Kush Auto that i got about 2 years ago. I see Barneys has some new ones so I may get some in the not too distant future and run them alongside the photos :)
Ha! Wishful thinking I guess! Eh, I suppose I’ll go ahead and tag along anyway. ;)

Hey 420. 3 days above ground and doing well. I've just had a bit of cold weather cause havoc with my previous seedlings but the worst of that appears to be over now. I've been careful not to overwater them like I did before. I've not quite decided which lights to put them under yet or in which tent to put them either. We have time to work something out. Eventually all the tents will have something from Barneys in but for now we have a choice. Here they are today....
ORG_DSC06649.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC06650.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC06651.JPG

Alright I’m a bit late to this party but I’m here!

Zkittles and sherbert woop! Can’t wait for these ladies to take off! Exciting times Prof and I’ll be sure to tag along!
Won't be long Dutch. I'm hoping to veg them for 8-10 weeks so we can see what theyre capable of :)

Back
Top Bottom