Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

I have some 10 gallon pots turning up soon and thought I might try em out. But 10 gallons seems massive lol I'm not even sure if they'd fit in my closet tent. Maybe the 5 gallons would be enough, I have a few of them lying around

Hey professor nice choices to start with, im gonna tag along if there's room. I have 2 Gorilla Zkittles that are about 3 weeks old but I don't think I have room to veg out some monsters right now. But I do have 3 more seeds and if yours takes well to being a monster I might have to make room in the future lol. Good luck!

Hey professor nice choices to start with, im gonna tag along if there's room. I have 2 Gorilla Zkittles that are about 3 weeks old but I don't think I have room to veg out some monsters right now. But I do have 3 more seeds and if yours takes well to being a monster I might have to make room in the future lol. Good luck!
Plenty of room Monster. I have no idea what to expect with these so should be fun. Do you have any pics of yours at the moment? Thanks Cookie :)
Just because the 10 gallon is calling to you, it's still two or three transplants away from the seed!
lol don't worry, it won't be for a while :)

Here they are, GZ7 is always droopy when she wakes up and before she goes to bed but seems to be fine other than that. I'm gonna top them in the next day or so.

20190210_200554.jpg
20190210_200334.jpg

Hey 420! I've just got back from work and a lot on the site seems to have changed slightly lol. Is there anywhere we can go to see what changes have been made? Can we upload videos yet without going through YouTube? Sorry, on with the show! It's technically day 4 of veg however I don't much really care much for keeping track of time before the flowering stretch, I find just gauging plant size by eye a more realistic approach. At the moment we are just watching and waiting. We shouldn't have to water them this week and when I do it'll be plain tap water. If I remember I'll fill a can the day before to let sit over night but I can't really tell the difference between doing this and just using water straight from the tap. It's just one of those habits I guess. There's not really too much to say that the pics can't today. The plants look great, they're growing at a good pace and nothing out of the ordinary has occurred thus far. Excellent. The temps are rising everyday now and we'll be out of the danger zone soon. To be fair, the light is on 24 hours a day in this tent so that keeps the temps up when the flowering tents shut down at the end of the day. Even with the light on though it was still less than 10C a few weeks ago which led to overwatering issues with the previous seedlings which have only just recovered. The only other thing worthy of noting is that I've put some sticks in the pots so I don't get confused because apparently I can't tell left from left. Well here they are in all their seedling glory. Happy growing everyone....

Looks good Prof! I noticed the whole site changed to lol!

Not sure about vid uploads yet but some exploring is in order!
You'll have to tweek your avatar now otherwise I'll have to start calling you Utchma! Lol. Exploring will certainly be on the agenda tonight :)....just noticed that it saves the most recently used emoji, Birdie's is going to be all over the place lol

Back
Top Bottom