Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

I've began trimming the Phantom OG. It's going to take a while but I'll put up some pics of my progress later on today. She has more bud on her than I thought. I'm going to have to remove a lot from lower down as there is so much fluff that won't amount to much as it's deep inside the plant. 24+ hours after her heavy feed and there are no signs of stress which is great. Her next watering should be slightly delayed because of the removal of so many leaves. I should know by then if the 25g of MegaCrop was too mega or not lol. Happy growing peeps!
looking forward to the pics of her trimmed up prof.
I did this before having a break....
ORG_DSC01753.JPG
ORG_DSC01754.JPG
ORG_DSC01755.JPG

Then I had another go....
ORG_DSC01756.JPG
ORG_DSC01757.JPG
ORG_DSC01758.JPG

I'm not finished yet and there's still plenty to remove from the bottom and in the middle. First it's time to sort out the kids though. Be back soon....
:passitleft:
bloody hell Sweeney Todd! looking light and airy now mate. will give her a nice kick once she stops licking the wounds.

Yessss!! :party:Nice haircut Prof. Damn there’s loads of flowers there!!

I did this before having a break....
ORG_DSC01753.JPG
ORG_DSC01754.JPG
ORG_DSC01755.JPG

Then I had another go....
ORG_DSC01756.JPG
ORG_DSC01757.JPG
ORG_DSC01758.JPG

I'm not finished yet and there's still plenty to remove from the bottom and in the middle. First it's time to sort out the kids though. Be back soon....
:passitleft:

Great start to the Defoliation process Prof and look at all those Budsites!!! Can’t wait to see her completely cleaned up and budding out!!

Hope you and the fam are well!

Looks like fun. I'd definitely be interested in checking out the seed stalls. I must be getting old when it comes to the music line up lol. The only one I'm familiar with is Skinny Man and I've heard of Big Narsty.

im a late 80s baby
i only know a handful too but i dont worry too much about that ha. im not one for loud places, or festivals anymore, bit of a happy hermit but id make an exception for this though lol

have fun trimming!! haha

Great start to the Defoliation process Prof and look at all those Budsites!!! Can’t wait to see her completely cleaned up and budding out!!

Hope you and the fam are well!
Thanks Dutch! She's a monster. Just need those budsites to fatten up and we have a winner! She's in full swing now and is a pretty speedy plant. I think she's faster than the GZ

im a late 80s baby
i only know a handful too but i dont worry too much about that ha. im not one for loud places, or festivals anymore, bit of a happy hermit but id make an exception for this though lol

have fun trimming!! haha
I'm a nineties child and pretty much live the same kind of life. Parties feel like hard work now and take planning lol. Plus there's never enough chairs. The trimming will recommence shortly

Flowering Day 33....

While the POG is being remodelled I thought we could have a look at these two. The OS has the most beautiful green colour to her leaves. She's currently on 22g of MegaCrop in 10ltrs of water. The GZ is still on 20g per 10ltrs of water. The GZ has some serious frost and continues to go a nice shade of something while the OS has hairs that are beginning to turn orange. She's a chunky madam. Alls looking good in here....
ORG_DSC01773.JPG
ORG_DSC01774.JPG
ORG_DSC01801.JPG
ORG_DSC01802.JPG
ORG_DSC01803.JPG
ORG_DSC01805.JPG
ORG_DSC01806.JPG

I'm a nineties child and pretty much live the same kind of life. Parties feel like hard work now and take planning lol. Plus there's never enough chairs. The trimming will recommence shortly
60's child who had to endure flares and patchpocket ,nylon ,high waistband ones at that , here. 1st divorce just as The rave scene started so got very busy for a few years.lol

Flowering Day 33....

While the POG is being remodelled I thought we could have a look at these two. The OS has the most beautiful green colour to her leaves. She's currently on 22g of MegaCrop in 10ltrs of water. The GZ is still on 20g per 10ltrs of water. The GZ has some serious frost and continues to go a nice shade of something while the OS has hairs that are beginning to turn orange. She's a chunky madam. Alls looking good in here....
ORG_DSC01773.JPG
ORG_DSC01774.JPG
ORG_DSC01801.JPG
ORG_DSC01802.JPG
ORG_DSC01803.JPG
ORG_DSC01805.JPG
ORG_DSC01806.JPG
Alls looking good is an understatement Prof. They are perfect fella. love it
Gz are hungry ladies then. will note that mate. Great work Sensei!

Alls looking good is an understatement Prof. They are perfect fella. love it
Gz are hungry ladies then. will note that mate. Great work Sensei!
Out of the 3 flowering ladies the POG is the most hungry followed by the GZ then the OS. I think that the OS would probably drink the most if she was a bit bigger as she's only a day or so behind the others and still needs watering every 5 days maybe. The POG should slow down for a week or 2 then she'll go into overdrive around week 5. I'm going to increase the GZ nutrients on her next feed which will be tomorrow by the looks of it. Lol you reminded me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the Sensi compliment. Thank you GG

All is well on Prof’s urban cannabis farm.. :surf::morenutes:

Out of the 3 flowering ladies the POG is the most hungry followed by the GZ then the OS. I think that the OS would probably drink the most if she was a bit bigger as she's only a day or so behind the others and still needs watering every 5 days maybe. The POG should slow down for a week or 2 then she'll go into overdrive around week 5. I'm going to increase the GZ nutrients on her next feed which will be tomorrow by the looks of it. Lol you reminded me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the Sensi compliment. Thank you GG
pleasure mate.

Forgive my absence Professor, I’ve been out sick. Here, I brought a note from my mum. I’m all caught up on my journal homework finally and much has happened! Congrats on the new bebes, they’re looking happy and ready for action. I’m loving the POG, even more after her haircut. All is looking well in the Flora garden! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom