Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Veg Tent Update....

I've had a better start to these than I did with the previous 2. They're doing well and I moved the light down to around 3ft above them. It's a bit warmer today in the tent. I'll give them a little watering tomorrow as the pots are starting to go light....
ORG_DSC01867.JPG
ORG_DSC01876.JPG

The Blue Gelato 41's....
ORG_DSC01868.JPG
ORG_DSC01872.JPG
ORG_DSC01873.JPG

The Strawberry Lemonade's....
ORG_DSC01869.JPG
ORG_DSC01874.JPG
ORG_DSC01875.JPG
yeeeeeeha. look at those little beauties. looking good prof .pics are great too

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC01846.JPG
ORG_DSC01847.JPG
ORG_DSC01848.JPG
ORG_DSC01849.JPG
ORG_DSC01850.JPG
ORG_DSC01851.JPG
ORG_DSC01852.JPG
ORG_DSC01853.JPG
ORG_DSC01855.JPG
ORG_DSC01856.JPG
Wow they look good mate. They are rolling ahead now. some great buds forming . you must be stoked fella. Loved the autos pics too. hoping the fast buds autos and new tsl's will change my caveman ways to using fire and wheels now !!.lol

Flowering Day 20....

It's the moment we've been waiting for. The defoliated Phantom OG! It took a couple hours to do but I've managed to do most of what I wanted to achieve. There's still a little bit low down I'd like to get at but it's not vital so I can do it in my own time. I've given her another spray to combat the thrips. They don't have many places left to hide. Well here she is....
ORG_DSC01831.JPG
ORG_DSC01832.JPG
ORG_DSC01833.JPG
ORG_DSC01834.JPG
ORG_DSC01835.JPG
ORG_DSC01836.JPG
ORG_DSC01837.JPG
ORG_DSC01838.JPG
ORG_DSC01839.JPG
ORG_DSC01840.JPG
You are my hero Prof. These are fucking amazing. look at the length those buds will stack to. You have worked hard on these ladies prof and deserve the upcoming kudos and respect they will yield too. Brilliant work mate. so following your examples of these strains and how best to work with them.

You are my hero Prof. These are fucking amazing. look at the length those buds will stack to. You have worked hard on these ladies prof and deserve the upcoming kudos and respect they will yield too. Brilliant work mate. so following your examples of these strains and how best to work with them.
Morning GG! I'm up nice and early today lol. Thanks GG. The POG is kicking ass! She's so fast as well. I think she's trying to keep up with the other 2. It's going to be a busy harvest week. How's yours coming along? Is she still the dominant plant out of the bunch?

:nomo::adore::party::reading420magazine::popcorn::passitleft:

Lol! Don't worry Irie, we have thousands more pics on the way. At least we will if I have my way. There's no sign of the new seeds in the post yet though so I may have to contact barney soon otherwise we'll run out of strains soon! I actually have a Critical Kush Auto but it's an old bean and I don't want to use it just yet. I have plans for that one lol. Hope you're well Irie!
:passitleft:

Hey 420! Well I've only gone and done it! I've just purchased a 2000k 600w HPS bulb and it should be here as early as Saturday. We may have to wait until Monday though but oh well. The POG I've decided needs the biggest bang that I could afford and that comes on the form of a £15 bulb. I,would have loved to have continued using the LED's for her but the truth is that I just don't quite trust them. What they'll do is give me great top buds but the rest of the plant will suffer. My recent grow style hasn't needed lights with good penetration but the POG is different in that she has long colas whereas my normal plants are much lower. I'm pretty excited because I haven't used a HPS for about 2 or maybe even 3 years now. I don't dislike HPS and the only reason I don't use them anymore is because of the heat and the cost. Well I don't pay for the electricity in this house and I think that the temps will be ok with the cool tube venting out of the window. I'll have a play about and see if I can work anything out. Hope everyone's well and are having or had a good day. Pics will be coming up shortly

Flowering Day 23....

Yep. That's right Shed. This little monster is going to get all the light I can afford. She's growing back lovely with her leaves just starting to fill in the gaps that I spent so long creating. The weight of her buds should open her up naturally but I don't want the lower buds becoming starved of light now. The thrips seem to be struggling which is great. I saw a larvae stuck to some trichs which made me thank 420 for introducing me to bud washing lol. Here she is on day 23 of flower looking ready to start throwing out some gorgeous buds....I hope....
ORG_DSC02070.JPG
ORG_DSC02071.JPG
ORG_DSC02072.JPG
ORG_DSC02073.JPG
ORG_DSC02074.JPG
ORG_DSC02075.JPG
ORG_DSC02076.JPG
ORG_DSC02077.JPG

When the new light comes in don't forget to change the color temp setting on the camera so we can see this baby in all its natural glory!
But I like the blinding orange look! Almost as much as the deep red which give me a headache lol. My camera should be able to do that. I'll just ask Mrs.F

Veg Tent Update....

It won't be long before these 4 reach the size that the previous 2 did before they were stalled. I promise I'll take some normal pics again soon lol. You can see the sativa in the shape of the SL's leaves. The Blue G's look more Indica,in appearance though not as chunky as the Orange Sherbert's when she was just a little seedling. It's a bit more of a wait and see with these for now....
ORG_DSC02078.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 1....
ORG_DSC02079.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 2....
ORG_DSC02081.JPG

Strawberry lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC02082.JPG

Strawberry lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC02083.JPG

Flowering Day 38....

Lol. I fell asleep before I had a chance to post these. The bottom line for these is that the GZ is collapsing. It's not too bad but i need a better way to support her soon. Other than that I've watered her with reduced nutrients....
ORG_DSC02044.JPG
ORG_DSC02045.JPG
ORG_DSC02047.JPG
ORG_DSC02048.JPG

One is being tied up with string and the other is being tied down lol
ORG_DSC02065.JPG

Dowels...STAT!
Lol. I've possibly come up with a solution and that is to use a piece of metal fencing to act as a small net. I can then hang it over the GZ and hopefully hold the main branches up.

Back
Top Bottom