Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Lol! Don't worry Irie, we have thousands more pics on the way. At least we will if I have my way. There's no sign of the new seeds in the post yet though so I may have to contact barney soon otherwise we'll run out of strains soon! I actually have a Critical Kush Auto but it's an old bean and I don't want to use it just yet. I have plans for that one lol. Hope you're well Irie!
:passitleft:
You’ve got the most well updated journal on 420 Prof I love it :bravo: Barney’s better send them seeds cause these harvests are coming up ;) I’m doing great thanks Prof I hope all is well on your side!
600w HPS under the POG is going to be full power, she’s going to produce monster nugs and plenty of them! Seedlings are looking great, I’m getting some Barney’s clones in 2 weeks (Peyote Critical, Blue Gelato 41, Shishkaberry, Triple Cheese) so I’ll be joining the fun soon! :ganjamon:
GZ is falling over lol! I think your idea of the metal fence / grid will work to hold it up. Trichome factory in there!

Complicated! You got a problem with dowels? ;)
Lol, my only problem with dowels is that I don't have any to hand. I've been looking around whilst I've been at work and couldn't find anything that I'd feel happy using. In the words of Baldrick....I have a cunning plan
:popcorn:

You have some great looking plants. Standing ovation!!

Your seedlings are such a vibrant green, it’s beautiful! :bravo::welldone:
why thank you very much BLS! I got the seedlings right this time. The previous 2 decided that they wanted there very own gardens which ended up being a BAD THING. These 4 are much more sensible....for now
You’ve got the most well updated journal on 420 Prof I love it :bravo: Barney’s better send them seeds cause these harvests are coming up ;) I’m doing great thanks Prof I hope all is well on your side!
600w HPS under the POG is going to be full power, she’s going to produce monster nugs and plenty of them! Seedlings are looking great, I’m getting some Barney’s clones in 2 weeks (Peyote Critical, Blue Gelato 41, Shishkaberry, Triple Cheese) so I’ll be joining the fun soon! :ganjamon:
GZ is falling over lol! I think your idea of the metal fence / grid will work to hold it up. Trichome factory in there!
thanks Irie! I'm trying to keep the thread updated daily and sometimes that can be a little taxing lol. It's a bit tricky with kids and work but I try my best. The POG is going to love the extra power. I want to make sure this one gets the best I can give her so it seems like a good idea. She needs a watering which I shall do shortly before the next update. I've not grown any of those 4 strains that your getting so I'm looking forward to those. The Blue Gelato is too young for me to know what she's like yet but so far so good with the 2 that I have. I'm just about to go and have a go at trying to support the GZ. Wish me luck lol

:passitleft:

Hey 420! I'd like to introduce you to the results of the cunning plan....
ORG_DSC02095.JPG

Now, I feel like I have to give Shed an apology because I ruined there natural shape and have introduced a net to the party. I folded the net that I had in half so I would fit in the space ambit better. Then I managed to get both the plants underneath up into the net. I did say that I like to keep things interesting. I'm not quite finished yet and I am going to use this opportunity to give them anouter trim. I didn't realise how solid the OS is until I tried to manuver her under the net. Those bud sites are going hard already. The GZ has been partially woven into the net and will be getting a bit of a clean up. What a mission is all I can say about this lol. More pics on the way....
ORG_DSC02084.JPG
ORG_DSC02085.JPG
ORG_DSC02086.JPG
ORG_DSC02094.JPG
ORG_DSC02097.JPG
ORG_DSC02101.JPG

That net is gonna do the job just right, did you have an extra hand fitting those girls in the net? Couldn't have been a easy job! :thedoubletake:

A dowel! A dowel! My netting for a dowel! You do what you gotta do, but please get some stakes before POG needs support. :begging:

That bungee should definitely keep the floppage away though :).
I've learnt a lesson with these 2 and will plan more accordingly with the POG. If it means anything I was punished for my actions as I now have the stickiest arms lol. You know what it's like when you have to get in there for whatever reason. This is about the time Captain Hindsight turns up and tells me I should have worn long gloves lol. Worst super hero ever!

That net is gonna do the job just right, did you have an extra hand fitting those girls in the net? Couldn't have been a easy job! :thedoubletake:
No one goes near the ladies but me! I don't recommend it for practical growing lol

Veg Tent Update....

No crimes against beauty or funny shenanigans going on in here! They are picking up the pace a bit now though and are getting bigger faster. I'm preferring the look of the Strawberry Lemonade's at the moment. All 4 are healthy and happy so happy days....
ORG_DSC02116.JPG

The BG41's....
ORG_DSC02117.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 1....
ORG_DSC02119.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 2....
ORG_DSC02120.JPG

The SL's....
ORG_DSC02118.JPG

Strawberry lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC02121.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC02122.JPG

Flowering Day 24....

Finally we have the Phantom OG. No problems or funny business in here either. I received an email confirmation today stating that the bulb has been sent. Hoorah! It may be here tomorrow which would be awesome. The POG need some everything she can handle. Speaking of which I have just watered her with a 10ltr watering can containing just 20g of MegaCrop. It's still over the recommended dose but lower than she was on which was 25g. I still can't find any real signs of stress. I mean, she does have a little tip burn but it's no worse than normal and not what you'd expect to see from such a high dose. If she changes at all then I'll raise it slightly again. Before she was showing signs of deficiency at around 18g in 10ltr of water. That's still higher than the recommended dose which is 15g according to the MegaCrop calculator on their site. Anyway, I'm not complaining it's just that I'd like to find the sweet spot so that her flowers benefit the most from her feeds. Here is the offender enjoying her last days under the mixed LEDs.....
ORG_DSC02108.JPG
ORG_DSC02109.JPG
ORG_DSC02110.JPG
ORG_DSC02111.JPG
ORG_DSC02112.JPG
ORG_DSC02113.JPG
ORG_DSC02114.JPG
ORG_DSC02115.JPG

Back
Top Bottom