Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

And 3 for luck....
ORG_DSC02152.JPG
ORG_DSC02153.JPG
ORG_DSC02154.JPG
she is looking on the money mate. so orange too. makes me do a little wee !!

very true prof. seemed like a nice thought but out of reach with other commitments. thankfully Sara took pity and finally gave in .lol Am due some time to do a swap over later today. looking forward to being able to take a decent photo again too.lol. So much light from each panel. It will be hard convincing Christians that "He" isn't hiding in my attic !!
You sound converted already lol. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action. I've finished work early and Mrs.F has bingo tonight lol so depending on whether my youngest plays ball or not I may get a chance to do a few things in the garden. I'm an idiot GG! I thought that the 21st was tomorrow and when I returned home today I was pleasantly surprised to find a package waiting for me. So I too will be installing a new light later though I'm going backwards lol. Good luck with the new setup. Now go make Mars proud!
As per usual, no criticism here! Plants are looking amazing. I know who to call when my product runs low! Lol congrats on your beautiful looking plants:thumb::yahoo:
Lol thanks BLS! We still have around a month left before harvest but no complaints from me at this stage either. I'm still getting stuck staring at how bright the Orange Sherbert is. I'm like a rabbit in headlights lol

Nice pictures prof the Orange Sherbert is looking like an mandarin orange just beautiful
She's ticking more and more boxes. So far my impressions are that she's an awesome strain. Tight and heavy nugs, rapid growth, awesome deep orange smell and some amazing colours. Plus she's a heavy indica which is my preferred weapon of choice. All she has to do now is taste great and be potent which I don't think will be a problem for this one. Thanks N420!
:passitleft:

That net is doing a real good job! Those last 3 pics are straight fire....:thedoubletake:

You sound converted already lol. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action. I've finished work early and Mrs.F has bingo tonight lol so depending on whether my youngest plays ball or not I may get a chance to do a few things in the garden. I'm an idiot GG! I thought that the 21st was tomorrow and when I returned home today I was pleasantly surprised to find a package waiting for me. So I too will be installing a new light later though I'm going backwards lol. Good luck with the new setup. Now go make Mars proud!

Lol thanks BLS! We still have around a month left before harvest but no complaints from me at this stage either. I'm still getting stuck staring at how bright the Orange Sherbert is. I'm like a rabbit in headlights lol
Be careful McFly. dont dance with your wifes mum back there !!!. lol. have now got some time to get on with it.!!

Thanks Mr P and Irie! I have a little update for ya! Here's the new bulb....
IMG_8712.JPG
IMG_8713.JPG
will glow orange same as mine now prof.i use enhanced 600w too. Land of the Ginger Ninja awaits.lol

Flowering Day 26....

It is done! The bulb is installed and now I can't see properly. First some pics in the red lighting because even though it's horrible on the eyes it does make for some quite pretty pics....
ORG_DSC02213.JPG
ORG_DSC02214.JPG
ORG_DSC02215.JPG
ORG_DSC02216.JPG
ORG_DSC02217.JPG
ORG_DSC02218.JPG
ORG_DSC02219.JPG
ORG_DSC02220.JPG

What Shed said ^^
lol I'm currently feeding my daughter with one hand and doing updates on 420 with the other two. I'll get the camera and try to work it out. It's lights out now though so you'll have to wait 12 hours which is about how long it'll take me to get to grips with the camera

lol I'm currently feeding my daughter with one hand and doing updates on 420 with the other two. I'll get the camera and try to work it out. It's lights out now though so you'll have to wait 12 hours which is about how long it'll take me to get to grips with the camera
I though you had a prehensile something.....

Back
Top Bottom