Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Veg Tent Update....

The last update for today is of these 4 little ladies. No thrips today but I'm still checking them in the morning and evening. I was thinking about the transplant and thought maybe about root pruning instead so I can keep them in these pots a little longer. It's probably one of those ideas that seems good at the time but then go way south for me. I'm thinking about giving them a light feed soon as I think they're ready for it. Looking good so far....
ORG_DSC02349.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 1....
ORG_DSC02350.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 2....
ORG_DSC02351.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC02354.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC02355.JPG

Veg Tent Update....

The last update for today is of these 4 little ladies. No thrips today but I'm still checking them in the morning and evening. I was thinking about the transplant and thought maybe about root pruning instead so I can keep them in these pots a little longer. It's probably one of those ideas that seems good at the time but then go way south for me. I'm thinking about giving them a light feed soon as I think they're ready for it. Looking good so far....
ORG_DSC02349.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 1....
ORG_DSC02350.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 2....
ORG_DSC02351.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC02354.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC02355.JPG
Happy babies there mate. looking good. glad nonthrips party today.

Hey 420! Had a bit of a lazy day concerning the grow room yesterday and ended up having a bit of a break. Back again with some more lovely pics and no bad news! hooray! I've had one of those "why do all my plants look terrible!" Days but I've snapped out of it again lol. Still no news concerning the new seeds so I'll contact Barneys. I'd like to get some more in the dirt soon so I can start vegging early. When I say in the dirt I mean in the hydro this time as I'm thinking of doing another big one like the POG but in DWC. We'll have a vote on which plant to run which will be fun. The only real news concerning what's happened in the gardens is that I've reduced the nutrients on all 3 flowering plants and the first feed to the 4 new ones. Well it's time for the pictorial rundown of the progress so far. Happy growing everyone
:passitleft:

Phantom OG
Flowering Day 30
Nutrients are 19g of MegaCrop in 10ltrs of water
Lighting used is a single 600w HPS set on super lumens mode
Medium is Westlands John Innes number 3 soil mixed in with recycled Biobizz soil

ORG_DSC02421.JPG
ORG_DSC02422.JPG
ORG_DSC02423.JPG
ORG_DSC02425.JPG
ORG_DSC02426.JPG
ORG_DSC02427.JPG
ORG_DSC02428.JPG
ORG_DSC02429.JPG

Lovely, minus the thrips!

Bingo marathon? That color temp and speed/aperture setting is still not right for 2000K,
I shall have another go and see if I can make it better. Nothing quite like a bingo marathon lol

not without the board being flipped and money missing from the bank !!
Always be the banker GG! The banker always wins ;)
Babies are growing fast! Love the fat leaves on the blue gelatos.
They have chunked up a bit. I think the thrips are under control in here now the SL 2 is having a break from being eaten alive lol

Always be the banker GG! The banker always wins ;)

They have chunked up a bit. I think the thrips are under control in here now the SL 2 is having a break from being eaten alive lol
Banker !!! i was lucky if i was allowed to clean the streets on the board between dice rolls.

Hahaha...
Just checkin in Prof, plants all looking lovely as usual..
Good stuff. Spliff on Sir!

Back
Top Bottom