Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Snuff plants... you bring 'em to the edge of death and bam, you breathe life back in to them. I've read about growers like you.
Whatever I call it, nice job Professor :thumb:
lol I feel a bit like Mr Bean with some of the things that happen in my journals. Thanks Sauga

My favorite funny man. Rowan Atkinson is underrated. I was raised on Black Adder.
That's where I pinched "Thundering Gherkins" from lol. Lord Percy says it. Black Adder is a classic

Same here. I'm a total nerd still.
When I was back in school nerds had to hide much of the time in the computer room, how things have changed lol. Nerds rule! :nerd-with-glasses:
I have been away for a while. I have been busy with some mildew on my plants but they are doing great now. I can say the same about your plants. They are growing nicely :passitleft:
Thanks Cheese! Won't be long before the nug pics start rolling in and we get to see some glitter. Still got a couple to come down then we flower again. Hope you've been well :)
Ya Sachs was another great in my opinion. The whole cast worked well together, like most British comedies.
Did you ever do Father Ted? Perfect example of a classic British sitcom :D

I have just been and checked on them and all is good. The Phantom OG does look a bit better which I'm relieved to see and as HH just said. They are still a beautiful bright green....
ORG_DSC08271.JPG

Phantom OG....
ORG_DSC08272.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC08274.JPG
ORG_DSC08278.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC08275.JPG
ORG_DSC08277.JPG
beautiful examples mate. so happy looking. The more i view them the more i want beans and to ditch my newly started run !!!!. roll on Harvest of this run so i can get on those beauties prof.lol.
They are very similar in growth rates ect so should make ideal companions in flower. Nice save on the other lady.

Hey GG! Please don't kill your new grow lol. Got some more pics for ya. Still got some way before flowering yet but they're starting to take shape. Considering I didn't flush the flowering nutes from the soil used in the previous grow they don't look too bad....
ORG_DSC08306.JPG

Phantom OG....
ORG_DSC08308.JPG
ORG_DSC08309.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC08312.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC08315.JPG

Both are slightly different yet have some similarities....
ORG_DSC08311.JPG

They’re just SO lovely and green!! :love:
Quick question (for anyone) if the middle leaves and lowers are slightly yellowing (in bloom), lowers are yellowing more; should I increase her nutes? There’s no other leaf symptoms that I’ve seen yet.

When I was back in school nerds had to hide much of the time in the computer room, how things have changed lol. Nerds rule! :nerd-with-glasses:

Thanks Cheese! Won't be long before the nug pics start rolling in and we get to see some glitter. Still got a couple to come down then we flower again. Hope you've been well :)

Did you ever do Father Ted? Perfect example of a classic British sitcom :D
father Jack was my hero. when he went to the old folks home was one of the best ever and Dougle had me crying with his disbelief in his fsith and stories. pure genius and a sad loss to comedy. "Drink ! , Girls !, feck !, drink !" class

Hey GG! Please don't kill your new grow lol. Got some more pics for ya. Still got some way before flowering yet but they're starting to take shape. Considering I didn't flush the flowering nutes from the soil used in the previous grow they don't look too bad....
ORG_DSC08306.JPG

Phantom OG....
ORG_DSC08308.JPG
ORG_DSC08309.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC08312.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC08315.JPG

Both are slightly different yet have some similarities....
ORG_DSC08311.JPG
Was a.lucky break with the nutes, hopefully wont promote hermies either. Do love those fat leaves. very vibrant looking.

They’re just SO lovely and green!! :love:
Quick question (for anyone) if the middle leaves and lowers are slightly yellowing (in bloom), lowers are yellowing more; should I increase her nutes? There’s no other leaf symptoms that I’ve seen yet.
If presented with those symptoms I'd up my nutes slightly. Thanks HH. I have luck on my side now :)

If presented with those symptoms I'd up my nutes slightly. Thanks HH. I have luck on my side now :)
Thank you kindly Prof!
Lol, I don’t think it’s luck I’m seeing in your tents. #skills

father Jack was my hero. when he went to the old folks home was one of the best ever and Dougle had me crying with his disbelief in his fsith and stories. pure genius and a sad loss to comedy. "Drink ! , Girls !, feck !, drink !" class
Lol, for me it's the episode with Pat the milkman or the one where they go and stay in that caravan lol

Back
Top Bottom