Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Forgive my absence Professor, I’ve been out sick. Here, I brought a note from my mum. I’m all caught up on my journal homework finally and much has happened! Congrats on the new bebes, they’re looking happy and ready for action. I’m loving the POG, even more after her haircut. All is looking well in the Flora garden! :high-five:
Hey HH! Hope you're feeling a bit better now. I was thinking about you the other day. Don't worry it's nothing to sinister lol. I thought that I may do an auto run as Barneys have a few new ones that look great. I remembered that you were interested in seeing some Autos grown out. I'd like to do them in hydro but not sure whether to use the DWC pots or the Wilma. Anyway thank you HH for the sick note. It's a pleasure to hear from you :)

Hey HH! Hope you're feeling a bit better now. I was thinking about you the other day. Don't worry it's nothing to sinister lol. I thought that I may do an auto run as Barneys have a few new ones that look great. I remembered that you were interested in seeing some Autos grown out. I'd like to do them in hydro but not sure whether to use the DWC pots or the Wilma. Anyway thank you HH for the sick note. It's a pleasure to hear from you :)
Oh yes! Auto runs are something I’m interested in for sure! I’ll be doing some autos again as soon as my tents free up. Some cbd strains are on the shortlist too. What is Wilma? I haven’t heard of that before.

Oh yes! Auto runs are something I’m interested in for sure! I’ll be doing some autos again as soon as my tents free up. Some cbd strains are on the shortlist too. What is Wilma? I haven’t heard of that before.
This is the Wilma I'll be using if I choose to do it that way. It's a 4 pot recirculating dripper system. I have a 10 pot system as well but running 10 Autos in it would be crazy even by my standards....
IMG_8353.JPG

Very nice Prof!
Tidy lil Wilma system too.
Going great guns as always... Good man.

Very nice Prof!
Tidy lil Wilma system too.
Going great guns as always... Good man.
Here what that system did for those autos in the previous pic. Here they are at day 53 from seed....
IMG_8354.JPG

And here they are at Day 70. Who'd like to see some Barneys Autos done in the Wilma?....
IMG_8355.JPG

Finish the damn trimming already. I'm on the edge of my seat!
:nomo:
Your gonna have to wait until tomorrow now. I didn't get it finished in time but I promise there'll be pics by tomorrow night. She looks pretty good though Shed :)

And here they are at Day 70. Who'd like to see some Barneys Autos done in the Wilma?..
Me please! :nomo::passitleft:
That's an impressive auto Prof she's got loads of weight on her. How was her potency?

Nice Wilma setup Prof and autos autos autos!! Pop them seeds and let em grow!
10x sounds right up your alley so I’ll be sure to watch out for the additional drops haha
Lol. I'll do 4 but 10....it's asking for trouble. Autos in hydro can be spectacular if done right. First though we have some more photos to get out the way!
Me please! :nomo::passitleft:
That's an impressive auto Prof she's got loads of weight on her. How was her potency?
there was actually 3 autos in that pic. The 4th didn't flower so I removed her and eventually got rid of her. They're all crammed in my 60x60 veg tent and yielded just over 9oz which is great for that space. Ok Irie. I'll get some clay pebbles in for the future hydro session

How was her potency?
Those were some Blueberry Autos and they were really cheap. They tasted great and surprised me with their effect. Very good indica stone that lasted for some time. The buds were large and dense and although you can't see it in these pics properly they had some nice shades of blue, purple and turquoise.

They tasted great and surprised me with their effect.
Sounds like a winner Prof! :ganjamon:
Ok Irie. I'll get some clay pebbles in for the future hydro session
Thank you sir!
They're all crammed in my 60x60 veg tent and yielded just over 9oz which is great for that space.
Damn that's impressive. Loads of growers wouldn't be able to pull those numbers from photos in that space nevermind autos Prof.

Sounds like a winner Prof! :ganjamon:

Thank you sir!

Damn that's impressive. Loads of growers wouldn't be able to pull those numbers from photos in that space nevermind autos Prof.
It was really easy to get maximum coverage in that space. I realise I was mistaken. The space was 60x80. It's the same tent that the seedlings are in currently. I used 400w of led with Canna Aqua nutrients. I had to trim them really heavily to stop them out growing the space. By the end I was wondering how I would have fit the 4th plant in there with them.

Veg Tent Update....

I've had a better start to these than I did with the previous 2. They're doing well and I moved the light down to around 3ft above them. It's a bit warmer today in the tent. I'll give them a little watering tomorrow as the pots are starting to go light....
ORG_DSC01867.JPG
ORG_DSC01876.JPG

The Blue Gelato 41's....
ORG_DSC01868.JPG
ORG_DSC01872.JPG
ORG_DSC01873.JPG

The Strawberry Lemonade's....
ORG_DSC01869.JPG
ORG_DSC01874.JPG
ORG_DSC01875.JPG

Flowering Day 34....

There is a very nice smell developing in this tent now. When I open the door I'm hit with a musky, fruity odour. Both plants look nice with the GZ becoming very sticky to the touch. She's starting to lean to the left slightly so I'll have to stake her soon. The OS has some fat nugs developing and some nice colour under those pistils. The GZ will need a watering this evening....
ORG_DSC01841.JPG
ORG_DSC01843.JPG
ORG_DSC01844.JPG
ORG_DSC01845.JPG

Back
Top Bottom