Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Looking freaking fantastic prof!!! Them flowering girls are exploding!!!! Beautiful and awesome defoliation work!
Thanks Dutch. These strains have been great. They've been really forgiving and easy to grow. Well, they have been since flowering but what happened before wasn't their fault lol

Flowering Day 20....

It's the moment we've been waiting for. The defoliated Phantom OG! It took a couple hours to do but I've managed to do most of what I wanted to achieve. There's still a little bit low down I'd like to get at but it's not vital so I can do it in my own time. I've given her another spray to combat the thrips. They don't have many places left to hide. Well here she is....
ORG_DSC01831.JPG
ORG_DSC01832.JPG
ORG_DSC01833.JPG
ORG_DSC01834.JPG
ORG_DSC01835.JPG
ORG_DSC01836.JPG
ORG_DSC01837.JPG
ORG_DSC01838.JPG
ORG_DSC01839.JPG
ORG_DSC01840.JPG

I’m really enjoying your garden Prof. These plants are looking amazing :adore::morenutes:

Veg Tent Update....

Not a lot to report on with these 4 today. One of the SL's has caught my eye though and in a good way. I just like the look of her. All 4 are healthy and I'm going to water them shortly. I'm not going to bother with nutrients yet and will continue to water with plain non PH'd tap water. It's a bit cooler today but more humid. They seem to have reacted well to the lowering of the light and have grown nicely since yesterday....
ORG_DSC01890.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 1....
ORG_DSC01891.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 2....
ORG_DSC01892.JPG

Strawberry lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC01893.JPG

Strawberry lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC01894.JPG

Flowering Day 17...

This baby continues to impress. Only a couple days until her trim and tidying up session which I'm very much looking forward to. I fed her this morning with 25g of MegaCrop in 10ltrs of water. It may have been a bit too much but I think she'll be able to handle it. I want to push this one as much as we can. I'm still considering getting a HPS set up in there but am still a little undecided....
ORG_DSC01721.JPG
ORG_DSC01722.JPG
ORG_DSC01723.JPG
ORG_DSC01724.JPG
ORG_DSC01725.JPG
ORG_DSC01726.JPG
ORG_DSC01727.JPG
ORG_DSC01728.JPG
ORG_DSC01729.JPG
ORG_DSC01730.JPG
:jawdropper:

Flowering Day 35....

Well I've decided that the next task for this tent is getting the GZ staked. She's getting ready to flop over already. I guess that's a good thing. The OS is too strong to need support and It'd take a hell of a lot of bud to make her flop down lol....
ORG_DSC01895.JPG
ORG_DSC01896.JPG
ORG_DSC01897.JPG
ORG_DSC01898.JPG
ORG_DSC01918.JPG
ORG_DSC01919.JPG

25g of MegaCrop!! Your really pushing her and it’s paying off! She’s a monster prof and it’s awesome to see you growing a big ol girl! Can’t wait to see her in the final weeks!
I thought I'd see how far she'd go after there were signs of deficiency when she was on full strength. My line of thinking went something like "she's a big, hungry girl therefore she needs more food" lol. I've got some more pics of her coming up and there are still no signs of tip burn or leaf discolouration. I'm not going to go any higher than this though as I'm happy with her progress and if anything will probably start to slowly decrease her nutes to try and find a sensible sweet spot.

I'm going to show those pics to my Gorilla Zkittlez to inspire her!
Thank you VG! She has the Glue frost and a dank aroma which is awesome. She's getting wobbly though
Pistils packin ' mama! She's gonna have some nice buddage.
Those pistils are going a nice dark orange. I have a feeling that this one will be a lovely colourful plant

She's getting wobbly though
I'm thinking of using canopy rings for mine, the perlite gets a bit unstable when they get big, and they could use the extra support.

Flowering Day 21....

Here's the POG 24+ hours after her defoliation. Looks like she handled it well. She still has a healthy shine to her and looks good and strong. The thrips took a beating with this and it's much harder for me to find them now. They're still on some of the leaves but I can spray most of the plant now unlike before when it was impossible to get in everywhere. Hopefully they'll die of fright over the next couple weeks. Here's the Phantom OG looking ready to go....
ORG_DSC01922.JPG
ORG_DSC01923.JPG
ORG_DSC01924.JPG
ORG_DSC01925.JPG
ORG_DSC01927.JPG
ORG_DSC01928.JPG
ORG_DSC01929.JPG
ORG_DSC01930.JPG
ORG_DSC01931.JPG
ORG_DSC01932.JPG

Back
Top Bottom