Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Here you are GG. One of the dancing purple girls has been put in some dirt. The mother in law went shopping the other day and bought back with her some Levingtons General purpose compost. Perfect I thought knowing what was arriving in a couple days time. So we have yet another different soil to test. It's another cheap one and is again very different from the previous two which was the Biobizz all mix and the Westlands John Innes. This one is almost black in colour and is very soft yet crumbly. It seem s to be mainly composted wood of some sort. I only need to use it until I transplant these then we'll have the soil from the the 3 flowering plants recovered and ready to use again. The Purple Punch will be put into a glass of water ther into a net pot when my new airstone turns up....
ORG_DSC03258.JPG
ORG_DSC03259.JPG
ORG_DSC03260.JPG
ORG_DSC03261.JPG

Vanilla kush certainly has some aromatic buds. Makes first class ice hash with great yields. I only finished my cut off because I didn’t like the structure of the pheno I had but plan to grow again one day.

I've only ran her once before but she was more than impressive. My friends said it was the best they'd ever had. I remember her being a pretty plant with some solid production
I do love a good Kush. They never fail to impress with growth or vigour and their stone is always very nice. had to grow the cookie kush for this reason.

Here you are GG. One of the dancing purple girls has been put in some dirt. The mother in law went shopping the other day and bought back with her some Levingtons General purpose compost. Perfect I thought knowing what was arriving in a couple days time. So we have yet another different soil to test. It's another cheap one and is again very different from the previous two which was the Biobizz all mix and the Westlands John Innes. This one is almost black in colour and is very soft yet crumbly. It seem s to be mainly composted wood of some sort. I only need to use it until I transplant these then we'll have the soil from the the 3 flowering plants recovered and ready to use again. The Purple Punch will be put into a glass of water ther into a net pot when my new airstone turns up....
ORG_DSC03258.JPG
ORG_DSC03259.JPG
ORG_DSC03260.JPG
ORG_DSC03261.JPG
Woooooohooo. And here we go. Cant fault the soil choices when needs must mate. I do think we can get a bit weighed down with all the options and where from and made up from !. We have been using soils and composts forever . there cant be much in it between them all when s business is trying to make money from a brand. I am going to try that eco-thrive in 2 pots for the auto run. ould be very cheap in the long run and all organic , never tried this route before but know the laughing buddha i did in spil tasted way better and more aftertaste than all of the others i have grown. Nice work mate

Vanilla kush certainly has some aromatic buds. Makes first class ice hash with great yields. I only finished my cut off because I didn’t like the structure of the pheno I had but plan to grow again one day.
It's one of the misses favourites so there's points in it for me if I grow it lol.
I do love a good Kush. They never fail to impress with growth or vigour and their stone is always very nice. had to grow the cookie kush for this reason.
I think that you'd like this Vanilla one. It may have vanilla in its name but it certainly ain't tame
Woooooohooo. And here we go. Cant fault the soil choices when needs must mate. I do think we can get a bit weighed down with all the options and where from and made up from !. We have been using soils and composts forever . there cant be much in it between them all when s business is trying to make money from a brand. I am going to try that eco-thrive in 2 pots for the auto run. ould be very cheap in the long run and all organic , never tried this route before but know the laughing buddha i did in spil tasted way better and more aftertaste than all of the others i have grown. Nice work mate
the eco-thrive sounds pretty good. I think you'll enjoying using it. I've been using just about anything I can recently lol and most things have been going well. I have a pic for ya. Frosty enough for ya....
ORG_DSC03286.JPG

Veg Tent Update....

I'm convinced that these are growing more like hydro plants than soil. I should have taken some pics earlier. They were saluting the heavens! They've dropped back down again as the days gone on but they looked magnificent at lunch time. I am killing thrips like crazy today though. I lost count of how many I've squished. Hopefully we can keep them under control or damage them enough to reduce their numbers for longer periods of time. These plants will be in flower soon unlike the previous plants who were vegged for much longer. It seems that the trichs do help to keep the thrips away but they still eat leaves that don't have a decent layer of frost. More on that in the POG's update. Only 2 more days then these 4 will be put in their new home where I think we'll see them flourish. Im hoping to flower them in around 2 weeks time. I have some better pics of the plants for you all today....
ORG_DSC03262.JPG
ORG_DSC03263.JPG
ORG_DSC03272.JPG
ORG_DSC03274.JPG

Phantom OG....

I've found some more thrips on her. Seems they've been hiding somewhere on the lower leaves, building their strength for the next invasion. We'll commence with more spraying. Other than that we're still doing well. Her buds look icky and smell very earth and nutty. Keep it up POG....
ORG_DSC03302.JPG
ORG_DSC03303.JPG
ORG_DSC03304.JPG
ORG_DSC03305.JPG
ORG_DSC03306.JPG
ORG_DSC03307.JPG

POG is still a beauty, congrats on the seeds and swag, that wire hanging over the back right plant is bugging me, and nicely done with the topping – leaving the @Heavenly Hybrid approved stem-bit above the node for strength!
Why thank you Shed. You won't have to see the wire for much longer but note taken for the next plants to go in this tent.
That stem bit is a status symbol. The bigger the better!

Orange Sherbet....

It's her last night tonight! She'll not feel the warmth of the grow lights anymore. I'll pull her out in the morning then proceed to trim her over the course of the day. I'll do a more in depth update tomorrow as she comes down. What a beauty you've been OS! Thank you for your company....
ORG_DSC03292.JPG
ORG_DSC03293.JPG
ORG_DSC03294.JPG
ORG_DSC03295.JPG
ORG_DSC03296.JPG
ORG_DSC03297.JPG
ORG_DSC03298.JPG
ORG_DSC03299.JPG
ORG_DSC03300.JPG
ORG_DSC03301.JPG

It's one of the misses favourites so there's points in it for me if I grow it lol.

I think that you'd like this Vanilla one. It may have vanilla in its name but it certainly ain't tame

the eco-thrive sounds pretty good. I think you'll enjoying using it. I've been using just about anything I can recently lol and most things have been going well. I have a pic for ya. Frosty enough for ya....
ORG_DSC03286.JPG
That has to be the Gz. so beautiful Prof. nice job. going to make nice hash too.

Orange Sherbet....

It's her last night tonight! She'll not feel the warmth of the grow lights anymore. I'll pull her out in the morning then proceed to trim her over the course of the day. I'll do a more in depth update tomorrow as she comes down. What a beauty you've been OS! Thank you for your company....
ORG_DSC03292.JPG
ORG_DSC03293.JPG
ORG_DSC03294.JPG
ORG_DSC03295.JPG
ORG_DSC03296.JPG
ORG_DSC03297.JPG
ORG_DSC03298.JPG
ORG_DSC03299.JPG
ORG_DSC03300.JPG
ORG_DSC03301.JPG
Goodbye sweet maiden. It has been a pleasure walking beside you imagining the pleasure we could have together. Off to Sweeny Todds for a trim !!!!

Back
Top Bottom