Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

The tablet camera vs 600w HPS!

This is what I'm going to be screwing around with shortly VG. There's a few things which need to be done today like checking to see who needs watering. Oh I've given Mini VG a super haircut by the way. Here's the Purple Punch last night before bed....
IMG_2631.JPG
IMG_2633.JPG
IMG_2635.JPG
IMG_2637.JPG
IMG_2643.JPG
IMG_2645.JPG

Here's an up to date pic of each of the plants. Today is flowering day 8 for the Shishkaberry, Ayahuasca Purple and Vanilla Kush and flowering day 6 for the Purple Punch....

Shishkaberry....
IMG_2660.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
IMG_2661.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
IMG_2662.JPG

Purple Punch....
IMG_2663.JPG

The flowering girls are really growing quickly now you can see the difference in the daily pictures. The roots on the Pp look so good a lovely pristine white.
Lovin the Bg 41 nugs really nice colors and covered in frost.

The sun came out for 10 minutes and I managed to get some pics of the Blue Gelato 41 buds....

Blue Gelato 41 Pheno 1....
ORG_DSC06482.JPG
ORG_DSC06483.JPG
ORG_DSC06484.JPG
ORG_DSC06485.JPG
ORG_DSC06486.JPG
ORG_DSC06487.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 Pheno 2....
ORG_DSC06481.JPG
ORG_DSC06480.JPG
ORG_DSC06479.JPG
ORG_DSC06478.JPG

Beautiful shots as always!

Beautiful plants and awesome nugs,Prof ...
Great job bringing the roots back on the Purple Punch!

The flowering girls are really growing quickly now you can see the difference in the daily pictures. The roots on the Pp look so good a lovely pristine white.
Lovin the Bg 41 nugs really nice colors and covered in frost.
Thanks N. Today's pics show even more impressive improvement. The Vanilla Kush is officially sporting flowers!
Beautiful shots as always!
If I had a tripod I'd probably be able to get some even better pics. At the moment I'm taking dozens of pics because if you move even slightly the pic is terrible. Thanks JC
Beautiful plants and awesome nugs,Prof ...
Great job bringing the roots back on the Purple Punch!
the Purple Punch keeps on impressing. She's a bush! Hopefully we'll have a bit more stretch and after we get get some support in there hopefully we can get some light in the centre of the plant. Thanks Cass
Beautiful nug shots of the BG 41! Whatever you shot those with, keep using it so MrS can stop complaining :).
hey Shed! I think we touched on this last night over on the other thread. He stopped complaining but started head scratching and having thoughts. He never did say what he was thinking about though

:passitleft:

Hey 420. Lots of little updates planned for today. I might even do a strain review later if I have time. Today is flowering day 11 for the soil and sand plants and they are looking awesome. The Vanilla Kush has transitioned very quickly into flower and looks nice and tidy. I'll be using bamboo for these as supports and I'll get them in next weekend. The Vanilla Kush won't stand a chance at remaining upright as she already swaying. The other 2 has stronger structures but are a little slower at the start. Shishkaberry is looking like a messy shrub at the moment. She'll need a lot trimming shortly to get the best out of her. The Ayahuasca Purple is still growing and looks perfectly healthy. Shes stuck in between two monsters but is actually fairly impressive herself. I'd say that we're around halfway through the stretch so depending on what they look like next weekend I may trim them then. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend. I'll be catching up on journals again so hope to see you all soon....
ORG_DSC06496.JPG
ORG_DSC06498.JPG
ORG_DSC06506.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC06500.JPG
ORG_DSC06504.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC06501.JPG
ORG_DSC06505.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC06502.JPG
ORG_DSC06503.JPG

The Purple Punch....

What a recovery she's made from her potentially fatal case of root rot. Even if you look at her roots coming directly out of the net pot it's difficult to tell that there were problems before. We did i it! Her growth has been excellent over the last week. She's a couple days behind the other 3 so it shouldn't be long before we start to see some signs of budsites appearing on her. I forgot how easy hydro can be. Well, I also forgot how scary it can be when you get a problem lol. I'm going to get the net on this one shortly as there are so many growth tips that need to be exposed to the light. Some branches are becoming dominant so I'll try and get them down and out of the way to give the others a chance. Here's PP in all her day 9 glory....
ORG_DSC06507.JPG
ORG_DSC06508.JPG
ORG_DSC06509.JPG
ORG_DSC06510.JPG
ORG_DSC06511.JPG
ORG_DSC06512.JPG
ORG_DSC06513.JPG

He stopped complaining but started head scratching and having thoughts. He never did say what he was thinking about though
Sounds dangerous. Especially the
' having thoughts' part of it. :battingeyelashes:

Time for a weird update. I just went to water the plants and noticed a lot of little flies in the 2x4 tent. I noticed them yesterday but didint think much of it but there was a lot more this morning. I was watering the Shishkaberry when I noticed something in the corner of my eye. A partly desiccated frog! I'm completely baffled as to how it got in there but if I had to guess I'd say it was probably something to do with the cat. But how did I it get in the tent?!?! The vent that is open low down is against a wall. Weird....
IMG_2740.JPG

Eewwwww. WTF!?!
It wasn't there yesterday but it looks like it's been dead for some time. When I picked it up it was actually pretty crispy lol. It must have been hiding around the back of the pots for a while but that doesn't explain why it was at the front of the tent in such a terrible state. I would have definitely seen it. Spooky!
Milking revenge!!
That cat has a lot to answer for. Her recent trick is to wake up the baby in her attempt to beg for food

You couldn't smell it? They stink really bad when they are decomposing. Maybe it was dry enough in there that it turned it to jerky instead...mmmmmmm jerky.

Back
Top Bottom