Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

It wasn't there yesterday but it looks like it's been dead for some time. When I picked it up it was actually pretty crispy lol. It must have been hiding around the back of the pots for a while but that doesn't explain why it was at the front of the tent in such a terrible state. I would have definitely seen it. Spooky!

That cat has a lot to answer for. Her recent trick is to wake up the baby in her attempt to beg for food
Oh hell no! I’d be throwing some shoes at that cat!
You couldn't smell it? They stink really bad when they are decomposing. Maybe it was dry enough in there that it turned it to jerky instead...mmmmmmm jerky.
Bluh, where’s the barf emoji?!

You couldn't smell it? They stink really bad when they are decomposing. Maybe it was dry enough in there that it turned it to jerky instead...mmmmmmm jerky.
It was pretty much jerky.
Wait...ewww...frog jerky.

Also your cat is a jerk but I still kinda like him merely because he inconveniences you daily.
The cat is a pampered cushion princess. It'll even let you dress it up in pretty bows and cat slippers. I personally don't because I wouldn't like it done to me.
Oh hell no! I’d be throwing some shoes at that cat!

Bluh, where’s the barf emoji?!
You mustn't throw shoes at the princess

I've done some tinkering in PP's tent. She's been raised up to make things more accessible for me. She's also a little closer to the light which is easier than moving the light down. I prefere the bulb to be high up in the tent as it helps a little with extracting the heat....
ORG_DSC06565.JPG
ORG_DSC06566.JPG
ORG_DSC06567.JPG
ORG_DSC06568.JPG
ORG_DSC06580.JPG
ORG_DSC06581.JPG
ORG_DSC06582.JPG

Lol, I wasn’t a pleasant person when the baby got woken up. Devil incarnate, epitome of evil, wrath of the sleepless mother. If something woke up the baby, ooooh look out, princess or not!! Lol, I was not so good at that stage.

I'm confused, I thought the cat was a 'he'?
The cat is whatever I need it to be. It's like batman!

Gender fluid?
Sorry I don't know much about cars

Lol, I wasn’t a pleasant person when the baby got woken up. Devil incarnate, epitome of evil, wrath of the sleepless mother. If something woke up the baby, ooooh look out, princess or not!! Lol, I was not so good at that stage.
Your like Mrs Flora

Shishkaberry....

She's starting to look like one messy little shrubbery. So far the Shish has been very easy to grow and the only thing worthy of note being that she was a little pale earlier on as she was a hungry veg plant. She seems to have a lot of budsites developing over her dense structure and will need a good thinning out next week. So far she's doing great....
ORG_DSC06548.JPG
ORG_DSC06549.JPG
ORG_DSC06550.JPG
ORG_DSC06551.JPG
ORG_DSC06552.JPG
ORG_DSC06553.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....

The smallest of the crew but still a good looking plant. She's not showing any signs of flower just yet so they'll be some more stretch from her to come. She may catch up with the other 2 but it seems unlikely. Hopefully she'll show some pretty colours later in flower. Just as before I'll need to trim and train her slightly soon....
ORG_DSC06554.JPG
ORG_DSC06555.JPG
ORG_DSC06556.JPG
ORG_DSC06557.JPG
ORG_DSC06561.JPG

Vanilla Kush....

Well this one doesn't want to hang around. She's looking more like she's on week 3 than day 11. I think she'll stretch a little more but probably not much. She might get trimmed up first. I'm happy with her structure and am looking forward to the trim to see what we have to work with. She looks great with a nice indica feel about her....
ORG_DSC06558.JPG
ORG_DSC06559.JPG
ORG_DSC06560.JPG
ORG_DSC06562.JPG
ORG_DSC06563.JPG
ORG_DSC06564.JPG

Everything's looking great,Prof... (except that frog)

What did one frog say to the other?

Time's sure fun when you're having flies.

.....groan.....

Time for a weird update. I just went to water the plants and noticed a lot of little flies in the 2x4 tent. I noticed them yesterday but didint think much of it but there was a lot more this morning. I was watering the Shishkaberry when I noticed something in the corner of my eye. A partly desiccated frog! I'm completely baffled as to how it got in there but if I had to guess I'd say it was probably something to do with the cat. But how did I it get in the tent?!?! The vent that is open low down is against a wall. Weird....
IMG_2740.JPG
That must have been a surprise prof.
I think I know how it happened

He stopped complaining but started head scratching and having thoughts. He never did say what he was thinking about though
I was just thinking in general how people try to help but don't spend the time to really read a journal.
Sounds dangerous. Especially the
' having thoughts' part of it. :battingeyelashes:
ha, you funny scary avatar girl!
I'm completely baffled as to how it got in there but if I had to guess I'd say it was probably something to do with the cat. But how did I it get in the tent?!?!
I'm a big advocate on zippers inside a tent. This would never have happened if you had one on the inside. It's obvious he was able to open the tent and get in by himself. I'm guessing your cat had something to do with sealing his fate. Poor thing.

Back
Top Bottom