Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Got a little distracted with the frog and the other messin around on your thread lol.
Great job with the plants they are all looking fantastic! The Vk is really going off she should be a great producer.

It's all one big Professor thread to me...I can't keep track of what happens where!
It's a bit like that. No sign of either of them stopping anytime soon. Sorry
And you have your feet on the wrong legs!
Actually it's the toes that are on the wrong feet. Mrs.F and her lawn mower!
Everything's looking great,Prof... (except that frog)

What did one frog say to the other?

Time's sure fun when you're having flies.

.....groan.....
It's a shame he croaked it in my tent
That must have been a surprise prof.
I think I know how it happened
Lol. He looked like he got fried!
I was just thinking in general how people try to help but don't spend the time to really read a journal.
Damn Your on to me!
I'm a big advocate on zippers inside a tent. This would never have happened if you had one on the inside. It's obvious he was able to open the tent and get in by himself. I'm guessing your cat had something to do with sealing his fate. Poor thing.
I think there should be a bell on the inside as well. Like in the Victorian coffins
Got a little distracted with the frog and the other messin around on your thread lol.
Great job with the plants they are all looking fantastic! The Vk is really going off she should be a great producer.
Thank you N. I was looking at them earlier (no frog today) and I had to fight off the urge to trim up the VK there and then. She's looking great and is really going at a good pace. I've got to go and get some bamboo today and will stake them when I've trimmed them up

The sun came out for 10 minutes and I managed to get some pics of the Blue Gelato 41 buds....

Blue Gelato 41 Pheno 1....
ORG_DSC06482.JPG
ORG_DSC06483.JPG
ORG_DSC06484.JPG
ORG_DSC06485.JPG
ORG_DSC06486.JPG
ORG_DSC06487.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 Pheno 2....
ORG_DSC06481.JPG
ORG_DSC06480.JPG
ORG_DSC06479.JPG
ORG_DSC06478.JPG
They are beautiful Prof. perfect examples. so glad i have kept the x seeds. Gz x bg41 would make a beautiful colour mix too ,ice cream and sprinkles right there. great job fella.

They are beautiful Prof. perfect examples. so glad i have kept the x seeds. Gz x bg41 would make a beautiful colour mix too ,ice cream and sprinkles right there. great job fella.
Hey GG. How've you been buddy? Missed you and your crazy ways lol. That does indeed sound like a nice cross. That's what I'd like to focus on next year. Making my first cross! I want to move away from fems for a while and stock up on a load of regs for a little breeding project. I'm going to get some Skunk 1 for my first round of regs and cross it with whatever I chose after that. I'd like something like GDP or a Chem/Diesel to throw into the mix. It should be fun as it's always been a dream to have my own cross. Gotta get things a bit more organised first though lol. Hope you've been well buddy!
:passitleft:

Hey 420. I'm pleased to anounce that there are no frogs today! Instead we have some bushy looking plants who I've plucked a few leaves from to see what's going on inside. I've not removed many leaves from them so they won't slow down at all. The tent is filling up nicely and I think that by the end of stretch there won't be much room left. Then comes the part where they look like sticks for a week. I'm really thinking about removing some leaves from the Vanilla Kush though. She's got budsites inside that need light and I'm pretty sure she's slowed on the stretch which was pretty short but nice and tidy. The Shishkaberry is showing some budsites as well so we're just waiting for the Ayahuasca Purple now. Here we are on day 12 of flower....
ORG_DSC06583.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC06584.JPG
ORG_DSC06587.JPG

ORG_DSC06588.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC06585.JPG
ORG_DSC06589.JPG
ORG_DSC06590.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC06586.JPG
ORG_DSC06591.JPG
ORG_DSC06593.JPG

The Purple Punch....

I really like this one. She has some cool looking leaves and is becoming very branchy. I removed some of the very lowest branches that weren't going to stand a chance at making the canopy. The hydro is working well now and I'm getting a feel for it again. It's really quite simple and easy once it's all up and running properly. If I had been using the MasterBlend then this is the plant who'd have let me know about it. She looks lovely though so I'll keep doing what I'm doing. She's feeding at 1400ppm with a ph of 5.7 and is on fłowering day 10....
ORG_DSC06600.JPG
ORG_DSC06601.JPG
ORG_DSC06602.JPG
ORG_DSC06603.JPG
ORG_DSC06604.JPG
ORG_DSC06606.JPG

Lookin on point as usual prof! You got them nicely trained should be a great run ahead.
Provided we don't get the same problems we had in the previous round we could be on to the biggest score yet. The Purple Punch is a bit of an unknown to me but she's certainly got potential. Some of her branches are becomimg dominant though so I'm going to have to get her opened up a bit. The other 3 are making the most of the space in their tent. I can't wait for the next trim! Professor scissor hands is itching and that's not good because I've got scissor hands!

Hey GG. How've you been buddy? Missed you and your crazy ways lol. That does indeed sound like a nice cross. That's what I'd like to focus on next year. Making my first cross! I want to move away from fems for a while and stock up on a load of regs for a little breeding project. I'm going to get some Skunk 1 for my first round of regs and cross it with whatever I chose after that. I'd like something like GDP or a Chem/Diesel to throw into the mix. It should be fun as it's always been a dream to have my own cross. Gotta get things a bit more organised first though lol. Hope you've been well buddy!
:passitleft:
Brother from another mother mate. seems we have very similar plans often. must be a natural progression thing.heehee.
All goodnhere just been a busy patch and a lot of weed available to pkay with so time seems to compress very quickly.
The seeds i got from all of the ladies look perfect to be fair but are a mixed bag now so no idea who is who now except with some Hulkberry x amd a couple of the orange ( others got mixed in to main stock !)
Surprisingly the Hulkberry is def the hardest hitter from the harvest . real potent taste still but the fruity tang is co.i g on nice now its curing up. a mix with the gelato could prove a nice combo too. definite future grows for me. Feels line an accident rhat has gone my way for a change.lol.
need to get on with the build now to get the autos going. ceiling can wait.lol

Brother from another mother mate. seems we have very similar plans often. must be a natural progression thing.heehee.
All goodnhere just been a busy patch and a lot of weed available to pkay with so time seems to compress very quickly.
The seeds i got from all of the ladies look perfect to be fair but are a mixed bag now so no idea who is who now except with some Hulkberry x amd a couple of the orange ( others got mixed in to main stock !)
Surprisingly the Hulkberry is def the hardest hitter from the harvest . real potent taste still but the fruity tang is co.i g on nice now its curing up. a mix with the gelato could prove a nice combo too. definite future grows for me. Feels line an accident rhat has gone my way for a change.lol.
need to get on with the build now to get the autos going. ceiling can wait.lol
Just seen your ceiling. Ouch! I remember you saying you had a mouse but I imagined their holes to be smaller. Well GG, when I finally make my crosses the next step will be to make some seeds and I'd be happy to send some your way. I can't remember what Autos you said you were doing. I know some or all were Fastbuds. Look after yourself my friend

Just seen your ceiling. Ouch! I remember you saying you had a mouse but I imagined their holes to be smaller. Well GG, when I finally make my crosses the next step will be to make some seeds and I'd be happy to send some your way. I can't remember what Autos you said you were doing. I know some or all were Fastbuds. Look after yourself my friend
Heehee without a good drama the grow would not be the same mate. Hole is from the body slam the mouse pulled on me for mullering his kin . cheeky twat even used one our suitcases to move out. At least he is gone now!

i would happily grow your seeds mate ( dont say a word Mr Sauga !!) I want to try these gelato x at some point , especially the few from the hulkberry .
My auto run is Smoothie , lsd-25 , blue dreamatic and BlackBerry. 1 of each strain will be grown in the ecothrive LOS to compare it with the coco and nutes medium.Will have 12 in 20ltr pots and now got an sp250 mars to go between the two tsl2000's to widen the flowering footprint a bit and get more light across the boards and still only 800w from the socket. So keen to get onto this eco living organic soil mix now too. Am going to use their charge product for the coco pots too . I have a good feeling about this stuff for the raised beds organics heading. need to catch up with your multi strain 1 pot now too on that thought. The charge is all "frass" and feeds the herd,it is usable in coco without losing its clinging capabilities too.
building time later so hopefully get some actual growing started again.

Heehee without a good drama the grow would not be the same mate. Hole is from the body slam the mouse pulled on me for mullering his kin . cheeky twat even used one our suitcases to move out. At least he is gone now!

i would happily grow your seeds mate ( dont say a word Mr Sauga !!) I want to try these gelato x at some point , especially the few from the hulkberry .
My auto run is Smoothie , lsd-25 , blue dreamatic and BlackBerry. 1 of each strain will be grown in the ecothrive LOS to compare it with the coco and nutes medium.Will have 12 in 20ltr pots and now got an sp250 mars to go between the two tsl2000's to widen the flowering footprint a bit and get more light across the boards and still only 800w from the socket. So keen to get onto this eco living organic soil mix now too. Am going to use their charge product for the coco pots too . I have a good feeling about this stuff for the raised beds organics heading. need to catch up with your multi strain 1 pot now too on that thought. The charge is all "frass" and feeds the herd,it is usable in coco without losing its clinging capabilities too.
building time later so hopefully get some actual growing started again.
Have the council been yet? I'm looking forward to those. I've done the Blackberry and the LSD before and both are colourful plants. The LSD is crazy dark. Good luck with the building

Hey 420! I've done a defol on the Vanilla Kush. I had a look at the pics I've taken of her over the last few days and she's not growing up much but her leaves are growing larger. I've given her an uncharacteristic light trim and have only removed the very large fans. I've had a change of heart and have decided to be considerably nicer to these lol. The other 2 are still growing so I'll leave them alone for a bit longer. I have had some from them though. Here we are on day 13 of flower....
ORG_DSC06635.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC06636.JPG
ORG_DSC06638.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC06639.JPG
ORG_DSC06640.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC06641.JPG
ORG_DSC06642.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC06644.JPG
ORG_DSC06645.JPG
ORG_DSC06646.JPG

Hey 420! I've done a defol on the Vanilla Kush. I had a look at the pics I've taken of her over the last few days and she's not growing up much but her leaves are growing larger. I've given her an uncharacteristic light trim and have only removed the very large fans. I've had a change of heart and have decided to be considerably nicer to these lol. The other 2 are still growing so I'll leave them alone for a bit longer. I have had some from them though. Here we are on day 13 of flower....
ORG_DSC06635.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC06636.JPG
ORG_DSC06638.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC06639.JPG
ORG_DSC06640.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC06641.JPG
ORG_DSC06642.JPG

Purple Punch....
ORG_DSC06644.JPG
ORG_DSC06645.JPG
ORG_DSC06646.JPG
All top notch plants buddy! I'm interested to see how the Vk will react with a lighter defoil. Even with taking a little less it still looks like she has been opened up nicely.

Have the council been yet? I'm looking forward to those. I've done the Blackberry and the LSD before and both are colourful plants. The LSD is crazy dark. Good luck with the building
Thankfully no issues on the electrical checks so can crack on again now ( until they find another reason to disturb us.lol) just the ceiling to sort now !!. i saw the lsd and had to go with it for that reason mate. have some interesting original sensible strains to come after too white critical and a black ghost og sound good and looked amazing in the pics. onward and upward.lol
be glad to get moving again now.

I think there is something to be said on the lighter defol too. Always stripped out a little and done the fans when later in veg but... seems there is a lot of sciencey stuff to say they are multi function unlike smaller sugar leaves ect..
Did consider not defoliating 1 of each of the autos strains as another comparison to use on this grow too. hopefully the phenos wont be too different for each strain this run. Would love to get some definitive answers on a few things with this one. so hard watching other grows and methods but not knowing how it would suit my environment has kept me awake at night lol.

Back
Top Bottom