Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

That is a bummer dude. And the hole in the ceiling too. Maybe you need an allotment? Damn.
If I never have a grow go straight forward with no drama or dilemmas , i will expect a raid during trimming.!!!. lol
Cheers DD. On the plus side for today. I just picked up a 3 month old dehumidifier that retails at £260 along with an oil filled radiator and an electric heater for the pricey sum of £15 as a job lot off Facebook local selling site. I am amazed and cannot believe my luck The electric heater is worth twice that alone and when i saw the picture and realised it was not 3 heaters for sale at all , i jumped on that like a starving man on a burger !!!. I dont think the house clearers knew what they had at all. I dont feel too bad !!
1570629535751552900644749800125.jpg

Hey 420. I've had a couple days off from 420 and the garden but it's time to get going again. I've done a few things like some defoliation and a little move around in the led flowering tent. The trimming on the Shishkaberry has been a bore and I've still got a lot more to do. Hopefully it'll pay off and she'll have a worthy yield. I've also been picking at the Purple Punch but have yet to start on her properly. Hope everyone's having a good week so far. Mines just been wet lol. Catch you all soon....

Todays surprise from local gestapo council. WTAF.#$%@#$
20191009_122156.jpg
They just won't leave you alone. Does your place have a garden shed?

Flowering Tent Update....

I've began the training on these 3....
ORG_DSC06736.JPG

Shishkaberry....

What a leafy monster! She has a crazy amount of budsites but is super low growing and squat. I'm probably only halfway through her defoliation session and it took me half an hour to do what I've done. It's more like a harvest than an early flowering trim....
ORG_DSC06737.JPG
ORG_DSC06740.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....

I was going to leave this one until last but changed my mind and stripped her back. This one is the neatest out of these 3 and just needs to be tied down a little. She's quite a nice little plant and I find her calming to look at. She started off a bit slower than the others and had a generally poor time in veg. She just didn't like topping and would grow slowly. She's turned out a little smaller than her buddies but is still what I'd call a success....
ORG_DSC06738.JPG
ORG_DSC06742.JPG

Vanilla Kush....

This one is already recovering from her early trim. I actually had a bit more from her today. I'm going to remove some of the shorter inner branches as they only throw shade on the more successfully ones. I'll be tying this one down as well to get the centre opened up to the light....
ORG_DSC06739.JPG
ORG_DSC06741.JPG

Purple Punch....

This one is similar to the Shishkaberry and is going to take me ages to trim up. Her nodal spacing is like the OG Kush and she's going to have golf ball nugs and not the more desirable long colas. She has beautiful leaves and is a nice health green. She's also showing signs of bud site development so I'm going to start pulling her leaves soon....
ORG_DSC06743.JPG
ORG_DSC06744.JPG

Hey 420. I've had a couple days off from 420 and the garden but it's time to get going again. I've done a few things like some defoliation and a little move around in the led flowering tent. The trimming on the Shishkaberry has been a bore and I've still got a lot more to do. Hopefully it'll pay off and she'll have a worthy yield. I've also been picking at the Purple Punch but have yet to start on her properly. Hope everyone's having a good week so far. Mines just been wet lol. Catch you all soon....

They just won't leave you alone. Does your place have a garden shed?
Heehee ,sadly unlike InTheShed , my wooden box has more holes than Boris's honesty and the local scrotes would sniff it out.Sheds round here are just easy pickings for them. Mrs GG is devising a battleplan. Its electrical work so we will hopefully be able to push it past christmas and maybe winter altogether , 3 children and no electricity wont work in the cold weather at all.lol
hate being held back by the twats constantly. need a huge crop to buy a house , might start a "go fund" me page for a farmstead !!!.

STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
STRAIN REVIEW

Hey 420! Back again with another Barneys strain review and this time it's the Strawberry Lemonade. Before I start this review I'd like to state that I would have liked to have given this strain another week or so in flower but I was forced to harvest a little early as I had some bud rot issues. the Strawberry Lemonade is cross between a Strawberry and a Lemon OG and is mostly sativa. I had a couple quite different phenos in terms of structure but the taste and effect are fairly similar between the two. The first pheno was a shorter growing plant with tight bud formations on heavy colas. The second was a much taller plant with more of an OG structure. Both had very big buds with the second pheno having some of the largest buds I've grown this year. The colas were on their way to becoming firm and I know that had I been able to finish them when I had intended then they would have been good. Despite being sativa dominant hybrids they were fast flowering and would have been done in 10 weeks. The resin production on the first pheno was crazy and I believe it was one of the reasons she was attacked by the botrytis. My extraction setup isn't bad so I can say with the 2 phenos that I had that they're not very resistant to mould and rot. Good ventilation is required with these as they have very big resins drenched buds. They were pretty easy to grow and if it wasn't for the rot I'd have said that they were foolproof. The buds are of a high quality and after the dry and a few weeks curing have gone quite firm and look quite pretty. They're not the most beautiful of buds but neither are they bad. The smell is tropical and reminds me of something I've grown in the past but can't quite put my finger on it. It's taste is also very tropical but has a musky incense aftertaste. It's a deep flavour and can be tasted on the tongue and up your nose for some time after the joints gone out. The effects with the SL are pretty much as stated. Both phenos have been uplifting, energetic highs that have been great for day use. It's the sort of weed that doesn't allow you to get things done but instead makes you want to get things done. I've been out for a lot of walks with this one and even in really bad weather it's been a great mediative and mindful experience. I've not really noticed any effect on apatite and I'd say it's not the best strain for winding down in the evenings though I found no problem with sleep while using it. An active strain is what I'd call it. I did get very red eyes and the classic dry mouth with this one so be warned. Overall I was very impressed with the growth, both speed and vigour. Excellent buds but be very careful and I'd suggest not growing this one in humid environments. I was unlucky and was hit with a very wet period at the end of flower. Make sure to keep the humidity in check. The buds were very big when I harvested them but were still growing. Very tasty and potent strain that creates a happy and positive mood. Enjoy....

Hey 420! Back again with another Barneys strain review and this time it's the Strawberry Lemonade. Before I start this review I'd like to state that I would have liked to have given this strain another week or so in flower but I was forced to harvest a little early as I had some bud rot issues. the Strawberry Lemonade is cross between a Strawberry and a Lemon OG and is mostly sativa. I had a couple quite different phenos in terms of structure but the taste and effect are fairly similar between the two. The first pheno was a shorter growing plant with tight bud formations on heavy colas. The second was a much taller plant with more of an OG structure. Both had very big buds with the second pheno having some of the largest buds I've grown this year. The colas were on their way to becoming firm and I know that had I been able to finish them when I had intended then they would have been good. Despite being sativa dominant hybrids they were fast flowering and would have been done in 10 weeks. The resin production on the first pheno was crazy and I believe it was one of the reasons she was attacked by the botrytis. My extraction setup isn't bad so I can say with the 2 phenos that I had that they're not very resistant to mould and rot. Good ventilation is required with these as they have very big resins drenched buds. They were pretty easy to grow and if it wasn't for the rot I'd have said that they were foolproof. The buds are of a high quality and after the dry and a few weeks curing have gone quite firm and look quite pretty. They're not the most beautiful of buds but neither are they bad. The smell is tropical and reminds me of something I've grown in the past but can't quite put my finger on it. It's taste is also very tropical but has a musky incense aftertaste. It's a deep flavour and can be tasted on the tongue and up your nose for some time after the joints gone out. The effects with the SL are pretty much as stated. Both phenos have been uplifting, energetic highs that have been great for day use. It's the sort of weed that doesn't allow you to get things done but instead makes you want to get things done. I've been out for a lot of walks with this one and even in really bad weather it's been a great mediative and mindful experience. I've not really noticed any effect on apatite and I'd say it's not the best strain for winding down in the evenings though I found no problem with sleep while using it. An active strain is what I'd call it. I did get very red eyes and the classic dry mouth with this one so be warned. Overall I was very impressed with the growth, both speed and vigour. Excellent buds but be very careful and I'd suggest not growing this one in humid environments. I was unlucky and was hit with a very wet period at the end of flower. Make sure to keep the humidity in check. The buds were very big when I harvested them but were still growing. Very tasty and potent strain that creates a happy and positive mood. Enjoy....

Praying that mine stays short & squatty!
:adore:

Praying that mine stays short & squatty!
:adore:
The shorty was my favourite but she was the one who was effected the most by the rot. I don't suppose you'll have the humidity issue in Texas.

STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
STRAIN REVIEW

excellent review prof. mould has a lot to answer for this year. so glad i picked the dehumidiefier up now too. It is not a compressor one thankfully but is the bollocks when i looked it up !!!. £15 quid facebook buy for a £160 quid product. so made up and can stop worrying about the next one now. scan those ad sites mate. have seen shit loads of growing stuff going for nothing as folks get cold feet ect...

Bet they'd send out a few promo beans if we were to send an email. LoL
:thumb:
Do it P! After these my plan was to do some Autos but we shall have to see as I'm thinking about having a grow room move around. More on that below!
excellent review prof. mould has a lot to answer for this year. so glad i picked the dehumidiefier up now too. It is not a compressor one thankfully but is the bollocks when i looked it up !!!. £15 quid facebook buy for a £160 quid product. so made up and can stop worrying about the next one now. scan those ad sites mate. have seen shit loads of growing stuff going for nothing as folks get cold feet ect...
Thanks GG! was thinking about getting a dehumidifier but there's been a slight change in plan. Basically our lovely daughter who has been sleeping in our room until now has pushed us to our limits lol. So we've decided that she needs her own room now which means we'll have to give up the grow room. That means sticking the tents back in our bedroom which is annoying but not as annoying as not being able to move for fear of waking up the baby. The conditions are different in that room so I probably won't be needing a dehumdifier for long. It's south facing so the HPS won't be happening for most of the year and I'll have to operate with lower wattage grows to keep the heat down. What a bastard GG

Is that for baby girl #2? Mr H has suggested our two boys share a room. I was always super against it, but when we went to the beach, they slept in a second bedroom. It was just about the cutest thing I ever heard when my 5 yo was asking my 3 yo if he liked the beach and if he had fun the sand. Asking if he had a great day. Made my grinchy little heart grow two sizes that day. I’ve been considering it ever since then, and if we did, I would totally move all my tents into the same extra room. Co sleeping can be tough. I’m excited for you to get better rest, that lack of good sleeping period is absolutely awful.

Is that for baby girl #2? Mr H has suggested our two boys share a room. I was always super against it, but when we went to the beach, they slept in a second bedroom. It was just about the cutest thing I ever heard when my 5 yo was asking my 3 yo if he liked the beach and if he had fun the sand. Asking if he had a great day. Made my grinchy little heart grow two sizes that day. I’ve been considering it ever since then, and if we did, I would totally move all my tents into the same extra room. Co sleeping can be tough. I’m excited for you to get better rest, that lack of good sleeping period is absolutely awful.
Yeah. It's the second one . She's 6 months so we're were concerned that the older one would want to play Buckaroo with her while she was asleep lol. We have certainly considered it though and if her behaviour is more appropriate when the time comes then we may do that instead. At the moment though if a pin drops then she spits out her dummy and starts to cry. It takes me about 5 minutes to roll over in bed because I have to do it so slowly as to not make a sound lol. I feel like the minute hand on a clock

We had a little co-sleeper bed that attached to the side of our bed. It made it possible for me to sleep without the roll over fear. Mr H is a heavy sleeper and I wouldn’t get a wink of sleep (from worrying) if the baby was in the bed. My heart goes to you Prof. It’ll be nice to have your sleep freedom back again. There’s light at the end of the tunnel my friend!

Back
Top Bottom