Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Do it P! After these my plan was to do some Autos but we shall have to see as I'm thinking about having a grow room move around. More on that below!

Thanks GG! was thinking about getting a dehumidifier but there's been a slight change in plan. Basically our lovely daughter who has been sleeping in our room until now has pushed us to our limits lol. So we've decided that she needs her own room now which means we'll have to give up the grow room. That means sticking the tents back in our bedroom which is annoying but not as annoying as not being able to move for fear of waking up the baby. The conditions are different in that room so I probably won't be needing a dehumdifier for long. It's south facing so the HPS won't be happening for most of the year and I'll have to operate with lower wattage grows to keep the heat down. What a bastard GG
But at least you can get loud again !!! . Nothing worse than looking over during wrestling and seeing innocent eyes . Here comes the next generation of profs !!!. lol.
We cant cut a break between us it seems mate. we need to rent a farm and go for it with a few buried shipping containers !!.

But at least you can get loud again !!! . Nothing worse than looking over during wrestling and seeing innocent eyes . Here comes the next generation of profs !!!. lol.
We cant cut a break between us it seems mate. we need to rent a farm and go for it with a few buried shipping containers !!.
I don't even like being naked in front of the cat especially after what I did to him

Reminds me of when our oldest was that age we co slept with her she would sleep between me and my wife. I would make me so nervous I had a hard time sleeping and would be on the edge of the bed I'm a very deep sleeper and I also move around alot in my sleep or so I've been told lol. I was always worried about rolling on to the little one. I never did but the possibility really freaked me out. eventually we got her into her own bed and we all benefitted from that.

Yeah. It's the second one . She's 6 months so we're were concerned that the older one would want to play Buckaroo with her while she was asleep lol. We have certainly considered it though and if her behaviour is more appropriate when the time comes then we may do that instead. At the moment though if a pin drops then she spits out her dummy and starts to cry. It takes me about 5 minutes to roll over in bed because I have to do it so slowly as to not make a sound lol. I feel like the minute hand on a clock
heehee i hear ya mate. Our 4 year old always hits our bed about 11pm , i move her every night as i go to bed (3-4am) and always wake the 2 year old demon who needs an incantation ( or fresh chicken!)before she will rest again . 4 year old then spends 2 hours bed hopping between us all until she annoys one of us ( never me!) into going downstairs for breakfast. Often the younger will be shouting to her in the bed as she hasnt been in it all night . Even worse is trying them both in our bed till they sleep as the youngest had great fun slapping her sleeping sister and watching her groggy objections , and that was with Mrs GG laying with them too. Hilarious to watch but kills any co-sleeping ideas stone dead. good luck mate

I don't even like being naked in front of the cat especially after what I did to him
You do realise that comments like that invite Mr Sauga from the darkest pits of a very deep humour barrel ? , a bit like beetlejuice !!!!

I could ignore it and imagine i am in a jungle like Tarzan with Jane but Mrs GG felt too "Love Island". heehee

It's great that you have the spare time these days to get in there and strip! I guess the rain creates its own downtime though...

Plus side? You have your feet on the wrong legs! Here, I fixed that for you:
FTFY.JPG
explains my shit dance moves and hole in the floor from frog footedness. heehee

Reminds me of when our oldest was that age we co slept with her she would sleep between me and my wife. I would make me so nervous I had a hard time sleeping and would be on the edge of the bed I'm a very deep sleeper and I also move around alot in my sleep or so I've been told lol. I was always worried about rolling on to the little one. I never did but the possibility really freaked me out. eventually we got her into her own bed and we all benefitted from that.
I'm a pretty light sleeper but Mrs Flora is like a beached whale in its death throes. I feel like a referee at night making sure everyone's playing by the rules
heehee i hear ya mate. Our 4 year old always hits our bed about 11pm , i move her every night as i go to bed (3-4am) and always wake the 2 year old demon who needs an incantation ( or fresh chicken!)before she will rest again . 4 year old then spends 2 hours bed hopping between us all until she annoys one of us ( never me!) into going downstairs for breakfast. Often the younger will be shouting to her in the bed as she hasnt been in it all night . Even worse is trying them both in our bed till they sleep as the youngest had great fun slapping her sleeping sister and watching her groggy objections , and that was with Mrs GG laying with them too. Hilarious to watch but kills any co-sleeping ideas stone dead. good luck mate
do you live in Longleat? Man GG! Our eldest has just started the shouting in the morning. We watch her on the camera wake up and slowly get the courage to go and open up the door. Then she's trapped by the stair gate so she shouts down the hallway lol
You do realise that comments like that invite Mr Sauga from the darkest pits of a very deep humour barrel ? , a bit like beetlejuice !!!!

I could ignore it and imagine i am in a jungle like Tarzan with Jane but Mrs GG felt too "Love Island". heehee
It's like one of those campfire tales or something parents tell their kids in order to make them behave. "Eat all of your greens or the SaugaMan will come and turn you into aspic"
Oh Lord.
What are you doing to the poor thing now!?!
Oh nothing. It's just that he holds a grudge.....do you hold a grudge VG?
explains my shit dance moves and hole in the floor from frog footedness. heehee
It looks like you have some damage to your left sock there. I know guy in Canada who can get left socks. I'm not sure if he can get left socks for right feet though.

Why? What have you heard? Why are you asking? Did I Do something? Do I seem paranoid ?

I'm a pretty light sleeper but Mrs Flora is like a beached whale in its death throes. I feel like a referee at night making sure everyone's playing by the rules

do you live in Longleat? Man GG! Our eldest has just started the shouting in the morning. We watch her on the camera wake up and slowly get the courage to go and open up the door. Then she's trapped by the stair gate so she shouts down the hallway lol

It's like one of those campfire tales or something parents tell their kids in order to make them behave. "Eat all of your greens or the SaugaMan will come and turn you into aspic"

It looks like you have some damage to your left sock there. I know guy in Canada who can get left socks. I'm not sure if he can get left socks for right feet though.
this had me howling mate. well appreciated.heehee.
The socks are 10 years old. only allowed to wear them on a sunday as their Holey. ( the world sighs as the tumbleweed rolls by) Mrs GG hides anything that can be used as shoes so socks are my main footwear. Safer if i stay in she says!.. I get my shoes back when the hole disappears apparently!.
got the electrician coming to brief us on the rewire and house destruction tomorrow, hope i dont punch the fucking idiot in the gob. didnt have much reassurance today when he said it is a messy and inconvenient job but is due as wiring is 35 years old now and council policy. got to be done by Feb but could get it done in 2 weeks and out of the way so will decide tomorrow. would save any room dismantling later while i can still build a dust proof /humidity room for my paragliders in the loft !!!!.

Don't drop it through the hole! :eek:
my arse would get stuck. wonder what electricial guy will make of the repair ? If he dare ask I am telling him it was the sex swing that did it during our Bukkake party !

this had me howling mate. well appreciated.heehee.
The socks are 10 years old. only allowed to wear them on a sunday as their Holey. ( the world sighs as the tumbleweed rolls by) Mrs GG hides anything that can be used as shoes so socks are my main footwear. Safer if i stay in she says!.. I get my shoes back when the hole disappears apparently!.
got the electrician coming to brief us on the rewire and house destruction tomorrow, hope i dont punch the fucking idiot in the gob. didnt have much reassurance today when he said it is a messy and inconvenient job but is due as wiring is 35 years old now and council policy. got to be done by Feb but could get it done in 2 weeks and out of the way so will decide tomorrow. would save any room dismantling later while i can still build a dust proof /humidity room for my paragliders in the loft !!!!.
I'd go with sooner rather than later. Don't punch anyone in the gob lol
My house was built in 1948, when are they coming to rewire mine?
the house I lived in before was built in the 14th century and all the electrics were fine
my arse would get stuck. wonder what electricial guy will make of the repair ? If he dare ask I am telling him it was the sex swing that did it during our Bukkake party !
:eek:

I'd go with sooner rather than later. Don't punch anyone in the gob lol

the house I lived in before was built in the 14th century and all the electrics were fine

:eek:
They are doing it on 31st oct . total rewire in a day ???? so they reckon. then plasterer to repair the walls day after !!!!. Asked me if i could lift the loft boards for access to bedroom lighting now too ffs. Total rebuild from scratch looks like. i am gutted. fucking idiots.

They are doing it on 31st oct . total rewire in a day ???? so they reckon. then plasterer to repair the walls day after !!!!. Asked me if i could lift the loft boards for access to bedroom lighting now too ffs. Total rebuild from scratch looks like. i am gutted. fucking idiots.
Looks like you'll be closing up shop for a little while then. Man that's annoying. If you try and freak them out they'll wanna get out of there faster. I suggest walking around the house in a mankini and playing Huey Lewis and the News on repeat. That'll do it. They'll be done by lunchtime!

Hey 420! Time to get last nights update out of the way. Fashionably late as usual. I was actually quite busy yesterday and got the garden almost fully up to date. Just need to stake the flowering soil plants and work out what I'm going to do with the Purple Punch. @InTheShed you'll be happy to know that I'm not going to use the net for PP and will work something else out. She's more sturdy than before and she didint actually stretch that much. All have been defoliated and thinned out so only the best branches remain. I've raised the Ayahuasca Purple and Shishkaberry up to meet the Vanilla Kush. I'll do a little run down on each of the plants shortly. I'm pretty happy with all of them at the moment and feel a bit more in control. At one point things got on top of me and I felt a bit trapped and under pressure. Believe it or not but I actually do other things as well and with this many plants mixed with work and family life there was barely a second left in the day. All the plants that I'm doing now should finish up around early December which means I get plan a more manageable 2019 in the grow room. I'll still be running the Barneys thread but intend to slow it down a little by doing less plants but giving the ones I am doing more focus. Anyway, hope everyone's survived the weekend and are well and good. Catch you all soon....
ORG_DSC06888.JPG
ORG_DSC06890.JPG
ORG_DSC06894.JPG
ORG_DSC06898.JPG
ORG_DSC06899.JPG
ORG_DSC06900.JPG
ORG_DSC06905.JPG
ORG_DSC06906.JPG

Back
Top Bottom