ORG_DSC08099.JPG
ORG_DSC08100.JPG
ORG_DSC08101.JPG
ORG_DSC08102.JPG
ORG_DSC08103.JPG
ORG_DSC08111.JPG
ORG_DSC08112.JPG
ORG_DSC08113.JPG

The Purple Punch is definitely living up to it's name what nice colour on her!
Thanks N. I need to get some pics of her in some better light. I think we're missing out on her real beauty.
LoL... if ya got an extra 10 hours...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW.... I love the pics. They can Cont..... all day IMO.
:thumb:
Lol. I had to return the gesture so I found a new word yo may like. It's "Swaffelen".

Thanks N. I need to get some pics of her in some better light. I think we're missing out on her real beauty.

Lol. I had to return the gesture so I found a new word yo may like. It's "Swaffelen".
Headed to buy some ping pong balls now....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[holding this post until you're done...are you done? No? Damn...]

Beauties all three (and four, though nothing to compete with the POG!). I'm curious about the size of the rootballs in those pots. The pots look so much bigger than the plants. Chop day approacheth! :thumb:
I only know what the cheap ones smell like....
LOL!
some splotches on the Tropicanna Banana.
And a couple on the Dos Si Dos. Light burn?
I think Mrs. N will like the Gz she has a way higher tolerance then I do
This might help if she can go 48 hours without smoking:

Looks really good mate. Nice and fat buds. Your vanilla kush has got much better bud structure than the pheno I had. Bet it smells banging.
Thanks Lew. The VK does smell pretty good but my favourite is the Purple Punch. I can't believe she's still going though
[holding this post until you're done...are you done? No? Damn...]

Beauties all three (and four, though nothing to compete with the POG!). I'm curious about the size of the rootballs in those pots. The pots look so much bigger than the plants. Chop day approacheth! :thumb:

LOL!

And a couple on the Dos Si Dos. Light burn?

This might help if she can go 48 hours without smoking:
Lol. Not finished yet!

I'll try and get the roots out for you to gawp after harvest. I've still got the 7 plant root ball to take some pics of

I think the Dos Si Dos and the Tropicanna Banana just need some food. Those 2 were fed some MegaCrop yesterday.

Good luck with the trimming mate. I’d tell you trimming gorgeous bud like that is easy but we both know I’d be lying! Just think of that scissor hash spliff at the end. Seriously, nice work Professor looks banging.

Back
Top Bottom