Barneys G13 Haze newbie journal

Hypa

Hi everyone just recieved my seeds today, just waiting for them to pop will have pics of the ongoing process very soon looking for any advice or just want to see my progress anything goes. :rollit:

Has anyone here tried this strain and if so how did it go for you, is it a nice smoke.....etc etc

Safe...Keep smokin

Ok i couldnt sleep last night, not enough weed!.... Ol so anyway two of my five seeds have cracked, so i put them in some little pete disks (dnt knw if any of u have tried them?) and in a propergator.

I will be using a 400w dspec hps throughout the hole grow, (is this sufficant?) it will also be grown in soil from my local hydro center perlite ph balanced etc. as i have been led to belive that would be an easy route for begginers,

just a few pics of progress so far, which isnt a lot!!

barneys_seeds_g13_haze.jpg

pete_disks.jpg

propigator_with_pete_disks.jpg

grow_room2.jpg

Ok thanks for info ms fox. i really hope this all works with not many probs, bound to run into a few though. well i knw its early but i just cant help getting excited. will keep posting pics so keep checking if you want to see my progress.

Safe.....keep smokin:roorrip:

No problem. I wanted to clarify what I said about the HPS light. I use the HPS light for flowering only, and fluoros for vegging. You can use HPS for vegging, but I'm not sure of the spectrum of light you particular bulb has. I'll let someone more experienced with bulbs to add info. ;-)

Thanks for the quick reply i am using a dual spec light it is ment to be sufficent for veging and flower,(hope someone has some experiance with these)

UPDATE
Well now all seeds have popped using the papaer towl method. They have all been placed in a propagator inside the pete disks,

will be updating all the time.

Back
Top Bottom