Barney's Perpetual Hydro House

Think they're about 3 weeks away though. I'll be down to 400ppm again as of today. Base nutes and pk booster only.
Got 3 of these seeds left and I'll definitely be doing it again. A mainline on these would produce absolute donkey chokers. The colas would be mental if I hadn't been tying them down.

Your up early this fine morning :yahoo:
Mrs just came to bed drunk. Woke me up for sex then fell asleep 90 seconds later mate. There's nothing fine about it lol.
I'm 2 spliffs down watching the big bang theory and the bairn will be up in an hour.
Great start to the day off :(

Haha I can just imagine you say there now :laugh: hey At least you scots have some humour :blunt:
It's cos scotlands a shitehole mate.
Too wet to do anything useful even in the middle of summer. In the last 3 months, I've had 2 weekends (I'm a 9 to 5er) when it wasn't absolutely pissing down with rain the full time. If we don't laugh we'll cry.

I'm not even sure you could call it a sense of humour to be honest. I think it's more of a genetically programmed, heightened, now natural, sarcasm.
We have an inbuilt sense of satire brought on by our environment and in some areas its a very dangerous trait indeed.
Our wee patch of the english island is mostly populated by sheep.
It's broken into 5 main groups of people.

"Weegies"
Those of MidWest origin that sing when they speak.
The closer to Glasgow you get, the more dangerous this trait becomes.
6 pints down in the city centre and you literally have know idea if you're being serenaded or about to be punched.
The "banter" as we call it, can be easily be construed as very friendly or very aggressive.
Generally it is very aggressive but that's just how they show affection to one another. If your mates don't tear you a new one every day there then they don't like you.

Then there's "Teuchters."
Those from the Kingdom of Fife, of which I am a proud member. City dweller these days but I'll cover that shortly.
Teuchters as we're referred to by the rest are also a dangerous breed.
Many say we walk backwards, have webbed feet and that our hamburgers actually eat people.....
There are nice spots but generally, in most towns there's a fairly high population of "belters".
The low life, robbing bastards that go round old folks houses at 3am to fund their heroin habbits.
In a country where its illegal to attack an unarmed house breaker its no wonder we're all a bit aggro. Break the fuckers knees and you're het. Get the jail for punching the junky ×<©®¿¥™ unless you can prove he was at least attempting to get into a bedroom. Means they're all unarmed so easy prey but still not a great situation.

Next on the list is "cunts fae Edinburgh" the wider area being Lothian.
Thats me these days. Generally speaking it's pretty expensive to live so the nice places are really nice and the bad places... Well I don't go there. Put it that way.
Most of lothian is pretty nice though, the people are easier to understand. Much friendlier as there's a broader mix of people there.
The people aren't raised in such segregation as the rest of the main populace so are more balanced and less sarcastic than the rest of us.

No4 is "Aberdonians" Those from Aberdeen, The Granite City.
People think its called that because its built on granite rock... Its because the women are harder than the men.
Different kettle of fish altogether up there.
Very strong, thick Scots brogue that none of the rest of us can understand.
Towards the outskirts of the region,
"ahh fit like ye bonnie quine" (pronounced like twine) is an accepted form of greeting for a woman you're being introduced to.
In English that translates as, hi how are you, beautiful queen.
You'd never say that meeting a woman anywhere cos it sounds creepy af and probably get you stabbed but in their language it's cool :)

The rest of the country are highlanders and bordermen, collectively, effectionately known as "sheep shaggin bastards."
There's far more sheep than women so the guys must be shaggin something... baahhhhhh. :reading420magazine:
The women are lovely though. The friendliest on earth. Very humble women that would give you their last penny in a heartbeat.
There's a lot more solidarity in the rural areas of jock land. Entire communities know each other on a personal level and work together more.
It's a more limited lifestyle and I've just realised it kinda proves the point of technology being a bad thing.
Not saying they live in the stone age or anything. Not like they don't have WiFi or that but there's not a McDonald's in sight.
There's no motorways full of cars piling through every town centre.
There's no angry, media obsessed, self absorbed, millennial generation adults running anything.
Just down to earth, good, honest people.

You'd think given that in the heavily populated areas, the folks turn a bit mental in the towns that are shut off that they'd all be crazy in the hick towns but they're definitely the nicest people Scotland has to offer.
I think I've just found another rabbit hole to explore lol.

Bit of a ramble but joint no4 just got rolled and counting down the minutes till my little riot shouts DAAADDDYY ITS MORNING!!! and I've gotta get compus mentus so this is my sanity lol

How on earth did you manage to write all that with 3 joints in you haha I can barely be bothered to say hello never mind right a few paragraphs after a joint lol.

I have to say though I love leith in Edinburgh and I really want to visit the town where still game was made, if a few friends in greenock too I plan on visiting soon too.

Well folks looks like its gonna be an abrupt end for me.
Been here a year now helping out and not had a single sniff of a freebie.
Messaged loads of the sponsors and not a single one even messaged me back.

Sounds a bit dramatic but it's rediculous what you need to do here to get a free seed.
Im due 2 companies a grow, which I have seeds for but I was warned when I joined here not to advertise for them or I'd be banned.

Back to AFN I go.. Where those who help the forum are helped by the forum.

Peace out troops..

Over and out.

7 footer mate? Can't be mentioning things like that without a picture man. We wanna see that shit!
Think my current lot are as tall as I've had.
I can usually keep them well under 3ft but got caught out this time.
Did you need to use ropes, pully system or a chainsaw lol

Hope you dont stay away long. The colas on the big one bent on the roof, the lighter sits on one of those bends. You had some good advice in the coco thread, I used less nutes than I had been using previously. I wont know for sure till they dry so I can weigh them up but think I will beat my previous 1.21 lb. Only products used Canna A&B + Calimagic. I still don't own a ppm meter maybe I will buy one someday. :)

Sounds a bit dramatic but it's rediculous what you need to do here to get a free seed.
Im due 2 companies a grow, which I have seeds for but I was warned when I joined here not to advertise for them or I'd be banned.

Peace out troops..

Over and out.
Take care @Barney86 and thank you for all of your advice and for sharing your experience, happy growing!

:Namaste:

Peace out troops..

Over and out.
Really Brother ? who pissed in your post toasties ? So you where here looking for a sponsor ?

Really Brother ? who pissed in your post toasties ? So you where here looking for a sponsor ?

I guess nothin comes free eh? lol.

Peace out troops..

Over and out.
Peace out mate.:slide::slide:

Peace out mate.:slide::slide:

gotta say I'm incredibly shocked at the reasoning for him leaving.

" Hey, i grow in a dirty old attic with no reflective sides in buckets of run off, why won't anyone give me any free shit? i don't get it, this forum sucks"

What a fucking joke.

Back
Top Bottom