Barney's Red Dragon - LED

Nothing wrong with a little heated debate. My phone doesn't allow me to pm people sometimes so I'll post it here and if you want to Message me some ideas instead of post them here I would be down to check them out..

Sound isn't really a huge deal for me, my current setup is already loud enough to where it won't make a different at this point. Would you have any alternatives to that brand that you think is worth the money?

Alternatively, I might just say f*ck it and just deal with the hood issues and buy a 1000w hid for my 3x3. Heat wasn't an issue before, and I currently moved my tent and can run a hose to suck cool air from outside straight into my tent.

Nothing wrong with a little heated debate. My phone doesn't allow me to pm people sometimes so I'll post it here and if you want to Message me some ideas instead of post them here I would be down to check them out..

Sound isn't really a huge deal for me, my current setup is already loud enough to where it won't make a different at this point. Would you have any alternatives to that brand that you think is worth the money?

Alternatively, I might just say f*ck it and just deal with the hood issues and buy a 1000w hid for my 3x3. Heat wasn't an issue before, and I currently moved my tent and can run a hose to suck cool air from outside straight into my tent.
I personally can't vouch for any, but I know Camo420Grow is using some decent looking LED's that aren't Mars and I think they were about the same prize for size.
Although that 1000 watt HID does sound like the tits... I have a secret manaja twa with both LED and HID (why cant we have the best of both world haha?) either way which ever light source you decide to use you'll most likely rock it dude. :thumb:

Made up my mind, purchasing a 1000w version of what I got before from Apollo.

Includes:

Mh and HPS bulbs
Cool tube and hood
Digital ballast
Timer I don't need
Yo yo straps

All for $250 shipped. Can't beat it.

Atrain pulled in 300 grams per plant with the strain I ordered under 600w of HID lighting.
So hopefully following his guide and my advantage with lights I can pull close to that!

I got no other alternatives for led panels that I could vouch for... The ones I'm using now are ok but heaps have had problems with them.. I've been burnt twice with led company's, lol.. The panels I like/using, company doesn't seem to exist any longer, lol... They are what I'm after, led lights, for many reasons... The tech is there, being used, I'll just wait till prices comes down or all my panels fail, which ever happens first, lol... Price wise and if noise ain't an issue and heats controllable, I think you're done the right thing... id like to be able to use in conjunction with leds but is impossible for me...

Haven't ordered my lights due to a little financial issues and a possible career change that might lead me to moving.

However I got my seeds a few days ago and popped 2 Auto Ultimates to go along with the 3 mystery seeds. Hoping my leds can keep them healthy and happy until I figure out what's going on.

image5567.jpeg

The Auto Ultimate beans finally split, getting them planted tonight. Had a change of heart on what I wanted to buy as far as my setup, think I am going to order this tonight. Apollo has always been good to me and this ballast goes from 400-1050 watts in 30w increments. This way if I can't handle the heat of the 1000w for whatever reason I can fine tune it and get it to a comfortable wattage.

Also going with an air cooled good as opposed to the cool tube to test that out along with a 1000w hortilux eye super HPS

81GIq3ASDZL_SL1500_.jpg

I can vouch for Amare tech and Kind LEDS. . This 450 UVB from Amare is blowing my 4x4 up. Absolutely no heat issues

Sent from my RCT6213W87DK using 420

Thanks for stopping by. I checked out Kind before, I just couldn't do the prices for what they want when I could get a vented hood,1000w ballast and mh/HPS bulbs for $250.

I might switch back at some point, I actually started with some cheaper leds and then switched to HPS and not sure I'm ready to go back

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom