Baron Von Blurple's Canadian Comp Featuring Black Sugar

Absolutely beautiful plants! Looks like some killah smoke! Stay blessed Braddah! Aloha!

:passitleft:

Nicely done, some.fat colas, your jars are going to be bountiful!
I got some really big jars from Costco.....
20200428_141413.jpg

Nice little haulage. Brown would charge an arm and a leg to ship that to Ontario so you hold on to it. :thanks:

Ok....plus I hear they are like trucks and trucks behind.

Absolutely beautiful plants! Looks like some killah smoke! Stay blessed Braddah! Aloha!

:passitleft:
Aloha Sunny, may your Summer bring you large surf to the South Shore. I think North Shore gets it in the Winter....I smoke you know.

Ok....plus I hear they are like trucks and trucks behind.

Aloha Sunny, may your Summer bring you large surf to the South Shore. I think North Shore gets it in the Winter....I smoke you know.

South Swell is hitting right now actually! Nice 12ft faces.. I could hear it crashing from my friends house this morning :surf:

Thank you BVB! I have had a great time growing along with you and the others as well :) Will need to do this again! Also those were huge colas man holy smokes. You killed it

Hot damn sir that is quite the haul!! Beautiful work, enjoy that lb of fire and let me know how it smokes :)

Outstanding! The pound for pound champ, well one pound champ! Well done!
:bravo:
God bless you Growmigos!

My only regret is we couldnt all meet in the middle somewhere,like Winnipeg, get higher than a hundred hippies and talk Black Sugar!

Grow on!

Back
Top Bottom