WhatsApp Image 2019-11-19 at 3.13.12 PM.jpeg

20190922_175825.jpg

Lighting - Mars Hydro TSW 2000 and 110 watt full spectrum Amazon jobbie
Enviro - Mars Hydro 36 x 36 x 72 Tent
Medium - Praux Mix®
Nutes - Megacrop and homemade Calmag
Ventilation - AC Infinity 6 inch

Dropped Dec 31st Evening

Eventually these will be joined by 2 x Barneys Farm Blue Gelato clones for its tent mates. I cant think of a better time to pop some seeds than New Years Eve...can you? Lets kick the tires and light the fires!

I'll pull up chair. Any tap roots popping out yet?
Not yet..Just finished jar'ing up a plant, now comes.....The Plate Incubator of Deep Thoughts.

comp??:hmmmm:

how goes blurple ?

hope it's ok to join the excitement ..

i like the setup. do you have drainage on the tray ? :)

how goes blurple ?

hope it's ok to join the excitement ..

i like the setup. do you have drainage on the tray ? :)
Thanks for coming Blutes!
No drainage on the tray, thats why I have to do a rinse/reset every 4th water or so...Im too lazy to clean up the mess so I dont water my pots to waste.

i am afraid to ask what y'all are comparing :cheesygrinsmiley:
There are about 10 Canadians doing a Seedsman Black Sugar comparative.

Following this! I never heard of Black Sugar until now and it sounds delightful. Love the setup!

Following this! I never heard of Black Sugar until now and it sounds delightful. Love the setup!
Welcome aboard fellow gro cha cho!
:welcome:

do you know if it has genetics back to the black ?

think dda is caught up in there as well.

maybe try a wet / dry vac for the tray for draining. couple other members use one.

maybe try a wet / dry vac for the tray for draining. couple other members use one.
I have a big ol one right beside Das Schloss, but I have to pull the soaking wet 40 pound large deep pots off and remove the grate in order to get my shop vac nozzle to suck up stuff. It doesnt fit between the grate holes. Ive even used a turkey baster...so I dont do it. However, Ive got it figured out how much I can water to get run off and I stay within those limits.

I have a big ol one right beside Das Schloss, but I have to pull the soaking wet 40 pound large deep pots off and remove the grate in order to get my shop vac nozzle to suck up stuff. It doesnt fit between the grate holes. Ive even used a turkey baster...so I dont do it. However, Ive got it figured out how much I can water to get run off and I stay within those limits.
hey baron - get the reducer down to nozzle size ( turkey baster ), then get a length of clear neoprene hose and slip it over the end of the nozzle. works a charm and should fit through the grate. used to do detailing and it's an old shop trick.

Sounds legit...I'll keep my good eye out for it.

Thanks for ze tip!

Back
Top Bottom