Baron Von Blurple's Canadian Comp Featuring Black Sugar

4.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 19 C and 60 % rh
Light is at 19 inches

Day 42
and Day 36

The Black Sugars dont seem to have any gripes about being topped and moved into the bigger pots. BS1 does have some discoloration starting to show up on its oldest leaves, also has some sporadic white spots its had since its beggining. BS2, despite being younger by a week, is a champ and has some finer growing genes I hope to capture in her cloned offspring.

LST training has begun and the spreading of the offshoots is into its second node with plans to top at 4 nodes.

BS1

BS2

--------------------------------- BS1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BS2---------------------------------------------------

Grow on bro cha chos and sis cha chas!

Chugging along they are. Looking good BVP. How many days do you normally veg for? I think my last grow i flipped at 60. Hope all is well. Magic

Chugging along they are. Looking good BVP. How many days do you normally veg for? I think my last grow i flipped at 60. Hope all is well. Magic
I dont have a set amount of time that I will veg these for. Im in no hurry, and my goal will be to stretch the mainline out to the ends of the pots. These are big pots, and thats a lot of training to get them there. I question if my BS1 will be able to draw out that way. Once I feel they are stretched out enough, I will flip them. Another thing complicating veg time is Im supposed to be getting some Gelato clones for tent mates. I dont know the inequality of size they will be, but its safe to say they will be more than a few weeks behind the Black Sugar. Hell, my own clones will probably be ready before I see these Gelato clones.:eye-roll:

I swear we were born on the same day!
I think it was a Wednesday.

You should have quickly dropped it in water and cloned it! Sorry about the mishap my dude!
I didnt need it, I have a few on the go. I did think of it though.

4.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 19 C and 60 % rh
Light is at 18 inches

Day 45
and Day 39

My fix to borking half my mainline was to let the remaining stem stretch to the light for a day and straighten up, which it did. I then topped above the 4 th node and am now letting the little grow shoots do their thing. I then had to physically stick my hands in the dirt and spin BS2 90 degrees to align the grow shoots in a North - South position. I should now be able to resume mainlining once the shoots get going.

A week delay for the super pheno BS2 that is already a week younger than BS1. I dont doubt it will catch up to BS1 in no time.

BS1

BS1

BS2

BS2

BS2

--------------------------------- BS1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BS2---------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom