Basement Dwellers Kush Diesel Chunk Hydro Grow

basementdwell

Ok placed my bean order today :yahoo:
8 Ball kush
violator kush
vanilla kush
strawberry diesel
pineapple chunk
and i get 2 freebies and just about free shipping with the 420mag code :high-five:

My plan to germ asap in the aero garden with rockwool then move them into a 6" cube. then they will move them into the flood tray for a 6 wk veg. I plan to take some cuttings from each, esp the strawberry diesel & 8 ball Kush. BC i only got 1 bean of each,(finger crossed) so they will become moms temporary and then i will grow them out. I cant wait to get my flower box cleaned out and get some thing up there. I got so much time on my hands now :( With the veg & flower box empty, i am starting to watch my jars emptying faster. Well i will keep u all up to date once i get my beans

Re: Basement Dwellers Kush Disel Chunk Hydro Grow

Well still waiting for my beans its a wk today from single bean center :) hope they come today> Got my chiller yesterday from hort sorce and very discrete packaging, DON'T U THINK ? Take a look :( Unfortunately they only ship to to where ur billing address is and my box sat out all day. Luckily my house is cleaned out completely but if i were mid grow i would be a lot more upset. Although i did pay 50$ for shipping think they could have used a plain brown box, that doesn't say HYDROFARM on both sides in bold letters
box55.JPG

Need to know

Oi veh. At least the thing waited for you, to move. In my hood? :hmmmm:
All that noise printed on the box is 'free' advertisment, few companies can resist.
They need to be informed of their rudeness, in a language they understand.

Snoopy neighbor: "What was that thing?"
Smooth answer: "A mistake. Wrong address delivery, returned" :)

Diplomacy: Never sweat, never blink, never tell the truth. Ever

Well according to the web site its say discrete packaging :( luckily the neighbors like us and we are here to stay :) Now what i don't know, is if any one else saw it :( oh well according to the web site its still in processing ?? go figure 50 for shipping and i dont even get tracking ? Guess they vendor shipped it and the vendor is h-farm and yup any time a Chinese co has a chance to get their name out on a box, they wont pass it up, even if it means me going to the slammer :( Thanks hydrofarm

Well still awaiting my beans according to the web they arrived snail mail only took 1 wk from across the pond so just waiting on the post man. I hope they come today as i am really wanting to get them started. Never thought i would be so bored, with no garden to tend too :( Well still got some cleaning to do in the flower box, but i am all set in the veg chamber to germ and get them going. Come on post man :)

yes still working on a 2nd 600 for the flower box. but veg will be right where i want them. For germ i got the aero garden. Then i will remove the light from the aero and put a 400w mh + a 100 mh over them till they move into the flower box. Thanks for the luck Lucky :)

well only 10 day to get my beans. Only have one concern, one of my chunk beans isnt totally round, kinda ufo shaped ?? I started the strawberry diesel, violator kush and a pineapple chunk. My freebies were rocklock and confidential cheese. Any one ever grow them out ? how long do they take to flower, are they indies or sen or % ??? Thank you MR. Nicey Nice as long as they all germ i will be a customer for life :)

new_8-9.JPG
new_8-9_1.JPG
new_8-9_2.JPG

OK well i will share some drama thats going on maybe you all can help me :( SO if you read my other journal, I flew across the pond to Scotland last yr and purchased my Acapulco gold beans. While ther my friend asked me to get him some so after he deposited $ in my acct i went to the store sent him all the info on what they had and costs. he chose two which were regular (not fem) la confidential and yumbolt. Long story short he f ed sum thing up and his beans never germed, inc 1 of my ag bean ?? all my other 3 beans of the ag did ?? so any how i got him going with cuts of mine in return i wanted to try his so i want a 1/8 when he finished his first well almost a yr later and 3 harvest for him. I have not seen a thing not even a smoke up ???? So now i just did my bean order asked him if he wants any ? well he was short on $ same story as always. I place my order and pay, they come and i am happy. So were on the phone the other night and I slip up and tell him my beans are here. He starts in on when can i get my cuts ??? Whoa hit the brakes pal :( I am pissed, i ve never said i was giving shite. He starts in oh come on. I said he pal i am still waiting for my 1/8 from the last set of cuts i gave ?? he starts in dont ask me for bla bla bla. SO i told him i ve had enough, GIVE him cuts GIVE him advice AND GIVE knowledge and he cant even take care of me. SO he hasnt called and i dont plan on calling him so who is wrong ? I feel hurt as we are best friends and have been for almost 15 yrs. OK i wouldnt even be asking for the 8th if i didnt need it. I feel i took all the risk flying/ customs with beans on the first round. i did the work for the cuts. i payed for the new beans, and risk involved shipping to me ?? AND he wants free cuts again :( Am i wrong for asking him to give me a 8th for 3 new strains when he has a 2 huge outdoor grows ? He told me he wouldnt help me get rid of my extra , so basically he is out for him self ? and where does that leave me ??

I grew pineapple chunk and violator mush..the violator was amazing and the pineapple was OK. NOT THE BEST IMO...i noticed when i flowered the pineapple it shot way higher than than the rest of my girls..might wanna flower it a little shorter than the others so it doesn't stretch too tall...remember three to 3 1/2 feet is all an hid is gonna penetrate...nice set up brought..i am a cellardwellar myself..

Oh and by the way hydrofarm are fuckin scumbags for sending t in that box..they know what the fuckin is at stake..strait laziness. .Id be passed about that..even if you aren't growing there so what they know your not growing indoor hydro tomatoes...they know what's up..you should send a letter..even if you had a license to grow you'd still not want the neighborhood thieves to know. .

This will be my first chance to see a hydro grow from scratch...Im sticking around to watch..peace out growmie

This will be my first chance to see a hydro grow from scratch...Im sticking around to watch..peace out growmie

Hi kdogsgirls. Yea discrete is key :) I have another journal going. its about a yr ago i started. i will link it below. that was my first run with hydro and bubble bucket which turned into a rec. dwc with two buckets and a home made chiller. this new grow will be a flood tray with a 1/10 chiller and 1 600W so far hopefully i can get a second 600 going and need ac in the flower box too but funds are low after the chiller and bean order :( oh well save, save spend :)

link to the other journalBasement Dweller's Acapolo Gold 2010

Back
Top Bottom