Basement Dwellers Kush Diesel Chunk Hydro Grow

sorry for the late reply, Thank you green house250. My room is a work in progress, to dam hot to run in the the summer. Now that temps are dropping, i plan to rearrange my flower box and replace my trays with 6 5gal rdwc buckets and use the tough box as my resv. Plan on keeping one of them. The resv will hold 27gallons so with 6 bucket should be able to get them flooded well :) Just got to get the float switches for a diy controller bucket and plum in my chiller. I am little short on time, so will be posting a new thread shortly :)

ok ready for another round of 8ball kush and strawberry diesel :)

a family shot of the 8ball kush
8b41.jpg

family shot of the strawberry diesel
8b51.jpg

unknown leaf deficiency
8b31.jpg

unknown leaf deficiency
8b7.jpg

unknown leaf deficiency
8b21.jpg

ok well having some issues.one i was following gh expert schedule and i was in the 1800ppm region on wk 2-3 and they didnt like that so they barked at me and i lost some time. but I have been taking it easy on them for the last 3 wks. first wk 900 ppm and 1100, and 1400 last wk they are starting to really to spit hairs and trichs. ? is can i take it up to 1600 and watch them ? add h20 as needed. Also my heaters keep dying from water level fluctuation(had two glass ones tried to sync two timers so the heat would cut out when bucket fill but dam timer froze on ) when the rdwc buckets fill. so my temps have been 60. Is that ok ? last thing i want to do is slow them down again. I got my buddy getting a new titanium one that senses air temp and shuts down automatically. i ve been tring to keep temps in the mid 60s.

so the same plants are in the pvc tubes and the roots are getting crammed and lifting my over flow swiches and causing the pumps not to run :( dam i need to find the right system for my room. the buckets are great and the controller works great when the water lines from the pump dont get in the way of the floats. 1 flood lesson learned. So i have to get a smaller pump for the tubes.

any how the strain is straw berry diesel from holy smokes. the pkg says 55-60 days but as u can assume they been going since early nov and were now end of jan :( i am hoping i got 4 wks left and they will put on some massive nugs over the next couple wks. i post some pics soon

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom