Basement Garden Oasis

Ok so I just got home from work, and I noticed that now all of the seedlings are showing Damping damage... Grrrrr.... I am waiting on the BIL, and hope to get the photos then... But they look like this one did now....

From what I have read it can be caused by several different things... I think I f ed up when I put rooting powder in the Jif Pod.. Says now that I read back in my handwritten journal that seedlings should never be nuted early on as they have all they need for a minute... I think that I may have had a bit too much moisture to the soil when I transplanted pod to Pots... And as a conclusion probably transplanted too soon to bigger pot, should have waited for the stretch to be done... IDK , Hacks will have to see it... Either way I was smart enough to try with beans that I had a few of huh??? LOL HAGD

.... It is important to me to share the good and the bad... Right....

Ok so I just got home from work, and I noticed that now all of the seedlings are showing Damping damage... Grrrrr.... I am waiting on the BIL, and hope to get the photos then... But they look like this one did now....

From what I have read it can be caused by several different things... I think I f ed up when I put rooting powder in the Jif Pod.. Says now that I read back in my handwritten journal that seedlings should never be nuted early on as they have all they need for a minute... I think that I may have had a bit too much moisture to the soil when I transplanted pod to Pots... And as a conclusion probably transplanted too soon to bigger pot, should have waited for the stretch to be done... IDK , Hacks will have to see it... Either way I was smart enough to try with beans that I had a few of huh??? LOL HAGD

.... It is important to me to share the good and the bad... Right....
Bummer...Yeah. We all learn from the bad stuff sadly. At least it was a seedling and you didn't lose a full grown plant! Pop another!

Bummer...Yeah. We all learn from the bad stuff sadly. At least it was a seedling and you didn't lose a full grown plant! Pop another!
Oh yeah! I know that all too well... last plant I lost was choked out by sugar leaves at 6 weeks into flower. She finished, but was almost all larf. Ugggg!

Hey what's up guys.??? No big deal there B, I will be by sometime tomorrow... Just get rid of the seedlings, and pan up the soil for the oven cook... We will just use new soil, but cook it to make sure all bad stuff is dead... How are the clones ??? Looked good from the pics yesterday, couple are rooting... Not bad 10 days right?? Green day B and to all...

HEY B, what is up ??? Stopped by the house, Man you definately need to up pot those clones man.. And take pics for the Thread won't ya ???? LOL Diagnosis for downstairs is as follows, AWEEEE just kidding man... I will see ya late evening, at work, and on break.... Got some new strains in so now my attitude is much better... I show ya later... Green days Bro, and to all...... SMEEGS, sup...

Good morning to all.. Finally have an actual day off from work.. Kinda... We have had a lot of rain, got two inches yesterday, so We now have to kick it into high gear outdoors.... Gotta do all the final scrogging and trimming today looks like most of the girls are in preflower... Hacks says it should be right around the time we are getting close to 14 hours a day... SOoooo any who most of my 15 clones have remarkable root systems... Seems all the Blissful Wizard ( 4 ), Jack ( 3 ), and Strawberry Haze ( 3 ) have a started, but the Midnight Haze ( 2 ) Blue Headband ( 3 ) are coming in slowly to the race... They were up potted anyway on Friday.. Here are some Pics of some of the roots, didn't really have time to take alot... I will be doing a full update this evening, Hacks will be here... He is bringing another mystery clone and some much needed Strawberry Glue for me head.... Have a great day....

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
:passitleft:

..... You guys get the picture right... All but 4 looked like these in 11 days.... Cant remember who Hacks said told him about this powder, but it is not a sponsor so I guess I am not allowed to mention... It will However be in some pics in the update this afternoon......

Good morning to all.. Finally have an actual day off from work.. Kinda... We have had a lot of rain, got two inches yesterday, so We now have to kick it into high gear outdoors.... Gotta do all the final scrogging and trimming today looks like most of the girls are in preflower... Hacks says it should be right around the time we are getting close to 14 hours a day... SOoooo any who most of my 15 clones have remarkable root systems... Seems all the Blissful Wizard ( 4 ), Jack ( 3 ), and Strawberry Haze ( 3 ) have a started, but the Midnight Haze ( 2 ) Blue Headband ( 3 ) are coming in slowly to the race... They were up potted anyway on Friday.. Here are some Pics of some of the roots, didn't really have time to take alot... I will be doing a full update this evening, Hacks will be here... He is bringing another mystery clone and some much needed Strawberry Glue for me head.... Have a great day....

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
:passitleft:

..... You guys get the picture right... All but 4 looked like these in 11 days.... Cant remember who Hacks said told him about this powder, but it is not a sponsor so I guess I am not allowed to mention... It will However be in some pics in the update this afternoon......

Is there a reason for the two headed clones? Reminds me of those two hot dogs one bun memes you see.

You are absolutely allowed to talk about non sponsored items. Just can't link directly to their sites or let your discussion get too sales-pitchy.

Best of luck

Just got in from the never ending Scrogging of the girls.. Got them tied up and pulled out, and such... They all seem to be in the beginning of the end so.... For some reason I cant start an album on here... Hacks said maybe I have to be on the site for a while longer... IDK but it is a pain in the ass, it wont let me attach more than 10 at a post so this may be a little slow...
... I will just post the autos for now and work on a complete update after dinner... Here is the Gorilla...
014.jpg
013.jpg

..... And here is the Brooklyn Sunrise...
012.jpg
011.jpg

... Have a great afternoon... Time to cook out some Corn right out the field, Pork chops from the farm, and Potatoes.... Green beans off the vine... etc....

...seems they've made some Gallery changes...up until yesterday, I could post pics in 2 different albums, which let keep better track for myself...now that option is gone...you have the choice to post to member galleries or off topic, that's it...so it's not just you...Perhaps they have also put a cap on the # of pics as well!??...:hmmmm:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

Great evening to everyone... Hope your weekends have gone well... I am gonna go ahead and take Hacks advice and break the Sunday update up into a couple of posts... Before I start I would like to comment on the Post by @TurboBucket about the double cloning in one cup... Hacks is teaching me some advanced growing techniques to include Grafting.. It is a way for me to occupy my time during the long winter months here... Kinda boring for me here in that time because Snow limits my work schedule... It can also be useful in mending some breaks or splits... So we put two in one to be grafted together in a month or so...
.... Ok so on to the Weekly update... They will get better and more colorful as I have more time, but for now just the facts as I had described as my way from the beginning of this Journal...

..... Alissa is the first to be chronicled.. She is now well over 4 feet tall and almost that wide... Between Hacks and I we are working almost every day so we decided that it was time to prepare for budding... Second scrog was installed today mostly with an adjustment of all branches, and some trimming of excess leaves and shoots down low.... She seems to be recovering ok from lack of nutes a few weeks ago...
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

.... The next up is Camille.. She is pushing around 3.5 feet both in height and girth.... She is gonna be a massive producer I hope with well over 25 cola sites... She is being pushed and tucked to be a heavyweight...

006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg

.... Next is Hacks Grafting project, Double Trouble... By now everyone knows what two strains are there, but should be a fun finish with this Siamese B.. LOL

004.jpg
005.jpg

Seems so far so good on the attachments so I will go on till it wont allow any more... Next up is Lil Bit.... This is my personal fav, it has come so far...

... Never mind ... 10 only so this is it for now... I will post Lil Bit, Bopsy's , and Bucket B's 1 and 2 after a few... Good day...

Back
Top Bottom