Basement Garden Oasis

Hey man just wanted to post those pics I got yesterday, and look forward to how much better the Girls look from your new phone cam... Perpetual looks in good shape, don't be scared, no pics not true LMAO... Wassup to all you peeps, you know whats up... Green day, and to all...
Pre bud start pic 002.jpg
Pre bud start pic 015.jpg
Pre bud start pic 008.jpg

....Good evening to all and thanks for stopping by... Hacks is off and about at some of his community grow friends tonite, so I am officially on my own for this one as well... As you can tell a little by the pics Hacks posted earlier All the girls are now pistol forming good outdoors... Tonite I am gonna try to post the downstairs Perpetual, as well as the outdoor girls.. In ten pics or less pffft..

..... First I will start off with downstairs, and the girls that I have left down there... Got all but one of the clones to take crazy good so I gifted out some of the Special Ones, and kept a couple of each... Got a couple of OG Kush cuttings in return... Starting to come together... I should also mention that I am at this time in the beginning stages downstairs and am building slowly till after everyone in our community have finished outdoor harvests... Gonna post some pics that Hacks is sending later tomorrow of one of other grow peeps we work with after a short day at work tomorrow ... So here are some pics, sorry in advance, new phone and camera.. LOL
Sunday Update 8 12 017.jpg
Sunday Update 8 12 020.jpg
Sunday Update 8 12 018.jpg

Those are just the starters for downstairs.. Blissful Wizard ( 2 ) , Sour Jack ( 2 ) , Strawberry Amnesia, ( 2 ) , and in the plastic dome are a couple more Strawberries, and Some OG Kush clones/cuttings... Temp is always about 78 and RH is usually around 57 to 60... I can deal with those numbers for now... They are ranging from 23 days to 5 days old... More later as they are able to be more distinquishable...

.... Out door grow includes some Midnight Oil, Triple Cali Diesel, Blue Headband, and Headband 818.. There is one of the plants that is an OG Trainwreck grafted with some Haze... Kinda cool how it worked out, but now we will wait till the final harvest and smoke thread for pics of the grafting areas....
... Here we have Cali D
Sunday Update 8 12 011.jpg
Sunday Update 8 12 012.jpg

..... Headbands
Sunday Update 8 12 005.jpg

..... Midnight Oil and a couple of Lemon Hazes..
Sunday Update 8 12 001.jpg
Sunday Update 8 12 004.jpg

.... Last one is A Showstopping Midnight Oil and the Grafting Project plant...

Sunday Update 8 12 013.jpg

Sunday Update 8 12 016.jpg

.... I really appreciate any and all who stopped by, and do stop by.... I cant wait for this harvest, and wish only blessed harvests to all... Have a Great Week all...

Oh wow, you already posted those pics... NIIcccEEE.... Well I will go ahead and comment on that there LG.... She makes her teas everyday with five gallon buckets... I donated the ones that I just harvested out of a few days ago to her so now she has 30.. All she had to do was tape the hole...She is not real up front about her " Special " mixture, Pfft, but I have know her for alot of years... She is all organic even outdoors... Anywho, they are bottom watered only, especially now that all of us up here are in budding now... No top watering after that, with the exception of her neem oil mix... Shit stinks but I guess it works for her.. She is using a heavy bloom mix now, at about 2400 ppm, and rising each week... When you see this girls harvest you gonna be like HOLY STUFF, LOL... She is about the business for sure.... I have talked before about my community havesting each others and that it usually is in the 250 lbs range... She accounts for over half every year... But she pays everyone else, and provides lunch... She also sends everyone away with a pound of smoke as she always has something that we dont grow... She has a really neat tool to help low water without bending all that much, when I am over there next weekend I will snap a few pics for all who visit here... Green days B ( I will see ya later for dinner ) and to all

Sup B, went by the house and saw this..
Brooklyn and GGa ( pre trim for harvest) 010.jpg
Brooklyn and GGa ( pre trim for harvest) 011.jpg

.... The first is blurry I get it but Mites.. Second is Powdery Mildew so I trimmed them out for harvest... We will take the GGa this weekend, and the Brooklyn next weekend... I will get with ya later at the house, just didnt want you to roll up to this with out knowing LOL

Brooklyn and GGa ( pre trim for harvest) 001.jpg
Brooklyn and GGa ( pre trim for harvest) 002.jpg
Brooklyn and GGa ( pre trim for harvest) 006.jpg

Brooklyn and GGa ( pre trim for harvest) 003.jpg

...Or this hmmmm.
Brooklyn and GGa ( pre trim for harvest) 014.jpg

Brooklyn and GGa ( pre trim for harvest) 008.jpg
Brooklyn and GGa ( pre trim for harvest) 015.jpg

Attachments

• Brooklyn and GGa ( pre trim for harvest) 017.jpg
    Brooklyn and GGa ( pre trim for harvest) 017.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 24
Oh wow, you already posted those pics... NIIcccEEE.... Well I will go ahead and comment on that there LG.... She makes her teas everyday with five gallon buckets... I donated the ones that I just harvested out of a few days ago to her so now she has 30.. All she had to do was tape the hole...She is not real up front about her " Special " mixture, Pfft, but I have know her for alot of years... She is all organic even outdoors... Anywho, they are bottom watered only, especially now that all of us up here are in budding now... No top watering after that, with the exception of her neem oil mix... Shit stinks but I guess it works for her.. She is using a heavy bloom mix now, at about 2400 ppm, and rising each week... When you see this girls harvest you gonna be like HOLY STUFF, LOL... She is about the business for sure.... I have talked before about my community havesting each others and that it usually is in the 250 lbs range... She accounts for over half every year... But she pays everyone else, and provides lunch... She also sends everyone away with a pound of smoke as she always has something that we dont grow... She has a really neat tool to help low water without bending all that much, when I am over there next weekend I will snap a few pics for all who visit here... Green days B ( I will see ya later for dinner ) and to all

*I KNEW IT!!!! I could tell by the health of her plants for some reason, that she was bottom feeding. In fact, I do the exact same thing. I feed up top first then I feed bottom only where the majority of the roots are. I have modified my pots special for this type of watering but indoors. I haven't met anyone else who does it that way...until now. Gosh here I thought I was a weirdo but she is taking it to a whole new level I can visualize now. This is a real confidence booster to me. It's hard for me to learn from just words, pictures paint the entire story for me to imagine.

*And she's organic too, DAYUM, me too!!! Gosh, she could really teach me a thing or a two...thousand. She's an inspiration to me. I see the hard work she's put into it, it's abSOULutely incredible. Any more pics you could post would be awesome for my brain to work towards one day when I have my outdoor dream come true.

*Please say HIGH to her, :passitleft:and she has a BIG FAN now. I think I can learn from her because I understand why she is doing it that way. Brain says YES! Completely logical, she is genius to take it THAT far. Man, I wish I could work beside her.

*I'll be upfront, I'm gonna keep whatever pics you send of her stuff because it's so motivational. This is my future one day to buy land and grow like this legally for brain patients medicine. But I hadn't found anything similar to what I had imagined, until now. So yah, any info and pics would be a great learning tool for my healing broken brain to understand. Thirsty for knowledge to make me a better person and grower.

*okay but I already ate dinner so if you come over give me some time to prepare food for you....OHHH you meant your BIL...hahahahaha j/k
*This journal is turning out to be a wealth of knowledge and good vibes. Let's rock n roll :rollit:

Ok it is Sunday afternoon, good and full... And high lol.... Gonna get right to it tonite, gotta work early tomorrow... Hacks asked if I would make a correction on one of the plants described earlier this week as a Lemon Haze... It is actually some Newtsy Genetics, and looking like it is taking on the Wonder Woman side... So as everyone here is familiar, at least I think, I will just post pics and next week I plan to post their pics when first put out, and now.. MAN so much different.. I am honestly in utter shock, though Hacks was right..

Here ya go Newtsy...
New and last scrogs 001.jpg
New and last scrogs 002.jpg

She is about four feet now.. And budding profusely... Will definately get some Pics now that there are hairs...

.... And the rest...
New and last scrogs 003.jpg
New and last scrogs 004.jpg
New and last scrogs 005.jpg
New and last scrogs 007.jpg
New and last scrogs 007.jpg
New and last scrogs 010.jpg
New and last scrogs 011.jpg
New and last scrogs 012.jpg
New and last scrogs 014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom