Basic Body Butter: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

There are instructions for making an easy basic infused oil here:

Instant Pot Cannabis Oil: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

Once the oil is made gather your materials.

Equipment:
* Pyrex measuring cups
* clean jars for storage
* microwave

Supplies:
* 1 cup infused cannabis grape seed oil
* 100 grams soy wax flakes (approx 1 cup)
* essential oils to preference (lavender covers the smell well) at 15-20 drops per cup

Note: I use soy wax because there’s less chance of an allergic reaction, it’s microwavable, and it cleans up faster than beeswax.

The pictures :circle-of-love:

Infused oils will go rancid sitting out. If you’re not using the body butter constantly - and rethink that if you’re being stingy with it - store unused material in the refrigerator.

Use this body butter for anything that goes “Ouch!” Protect the eyes, and it’s never a good idea to put anything into an open wound, but beyond normal cautions there are no limitations to its use.

Share your topicals. They’ll do more for pain relief and pain management than we can even imagine.

Thank you for this tutorial, SweetSue. Just what I'm looking for. So easy! Thanks again!

Thank you for this tutorial, SweetSue. Just what I'm looking for. So easy! Thanks again!

My pleasure Bode. :hug:

So instead of having the grape seed oil infused , would you suggest 2-3 grams of actual CCO infused in the grape seed oil? Mind you this will be for treating a rare brain tumor by applying on the Medial Dorsal Ramii.:thanks:

Yes. That sounds like a good, strong topical. Good luck. :hug:

So instead of having the grape seed oil infused , would you suggest 2-3 grams of actual CCO infused in the grape seed oil? Mind you this will be for treating a rare brain tumor by applying on the Medial Dorsal Ramii.:thanks:
The topicals we make here don't enter the bloodstream and therefore won't target the tumor. Ingestibles would be the way to go. If there is pain however, the MDR would be a good place to target, along with the temples, hairline, and nape of the neck above the MDR.

Yes , currently dosing with suppositories and bio-bombs with with all the added pre-dosing supplements to go with including Mango ( which imo is a must). But there was a conversation we had involving a lady who claimed she help shrunk her brain tumor with a topical that included grape seed oil and cannabis oil rubbed on the dorsal ramus. Apparently there is a part of the skin near the nape of the neck at the end of the spinal cord that is very permeable for absorption of cannabinoids. If someone could clarify this it would be great.:peace::peace:

I can clarify it. The case was presented as part of a topicals panel on Green Flower Media’s 2nd annual Medical Cannabis Conference.

It was an extra-strength formulation. Her tumor was inoperable. By slathering the topical in her neck and shoulders every day her tumor shrunk.

Don’t underestimate the power of belief. She believed it’d shrink the tumor, and whether belief alone or in partnership with the cannabis therapy she saw that tumor shrink.

Perfect Sue, Thanks. I Will add this to his current protocol. The human body can heal on it's own and the power of confidence into something can also heal. I will make a batch up for him just as well since i have plenty.And i am sure if he believes that it is working it will help him .

There are instructions for making an easy basic infused oil here:

Instant Pot Cannabis Oil: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

Once the oil is made gather your materials.

Equipment:
* Pyrex measuring cups
* clean jars for storage
* microwave

Supplies:
* 1 cup infused cannabis grape seed oil
* 100 grams soy wax flakes (approx 1 cup)
* essential oils to preference (lavender covers the smell well) at 15-20 drops per cup

Note: I use soy wax because there’s less chance of an allergic reaction, it’s microwavable, and it cleans up faster than beeswax.

The pictures :circle-of-love:

Infused oils will go rancid sitting out. If you’re not using the body butter constantly - and rethink that if you’re being stingy with it - store unused material in the refrigerator.

Use this body butter for anything that goes “Ouch!” Protect the eyes, and it’s never a good idea to put anything into an open wound, but beyond normal cautions there are no limitations to its use.

Share your topicals. They’ll do more for pain relief and pain management than we can even imagine.
can you freeze it to last longer

can you freeze it to last longer

I don’t know that I’d freeze it arobinson, but it’ll keep for months in the fridge. To be honest, I don’t think anyone’s tried. I don’t have any grape seed body butter on hand to try.

Anyone else up to the experiment and have some on hand to sacrifice? :battingeyelashes:

I don’t know that I’d freeze it arobinson, but it’ll keep for months in the fridge. To be honest, I don’t think anyone’s tried. I don’t have any grape seed body butter on hand to try.

Anyone else up to the experiment and have some on hand to sacrifice? :battingeyelashes:

What about canning in a pressure cooker or water bath to preserve? Has anyone tried this?

What about canning in a pressure cooker or water bath to preserve? Has anyone tried this?

I don’t believe anyone has tried that Vegan4life. Lol! It never occurred to me. My creams go faster than I can make them.

Has anyone else tried? :battingeyelashes:

I made 24 tins so I'll put one in the freezer. Does your salve get you high?

If you enjoy the taste of soy wax I’m sure it would, in a large enough dose. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom