Basic info on fluorescent lighting

T5 strip ??? T5 is a kind of fluorescent light bulbs... Or is it a led strip ??? Or a t neon ???

Yea its a t5 light but its a strip you know. Not just the standard bulb like in a room light or something. Its a t5 strip light with a reflector. Made by sunblaster? I believe. Thanks for the further help by the way

ey I'm doing my first plant I would just like some advice from a more experienced grower can anyone help me please?
I am using three 15 watt cfls at 800 lumens per bulb and a 7-7-7 food thinking of changing it to something stronger and getting a t4 light tube but I'm not sure it's a pc budget grow and my first:3

ey I'm doing my first plant I would just like some advice from a more experienced grower can anyone help me please?
I am using three 15 watt cfls at 800 lumens per bulb and a 7-7-7 food thinking of changing it to something stronger and getting a t4 light tube but I'm not sure it's a pc budget grow and my first:3

I'm working with cfls too and the general consensus is more is better. I have 10 23w mixed 2700k and 6500k and i got a pretty good harvest off of 1 plant. For a small cabinet like youre running 3 15w bulbs might work but if you can get 3 of the 23w bulbs that would be a little better. They're rated at 1600 lumens per bulb. With cfls and specifically with small grow areas you want to keep the bulbs as close as you can without burning. 1 or 3 inches seems to work for me. LST really helps keep your canopy even so you can keep your lights closer and avoid shadowy areas.
As far as the 7-7-7 fert goes thats good for veg but i believe you want something a little higher in P & K for flower. Im still pretty new to this myself so if any of the super growers on here see something i said wrong, feel free to correct.
Stay green...

Yeah I was going to get three 30 watt and get a 15-15-30 food when I'm flowering the only thing I haven't got down us how often to feed her I think every 3-5 days or in between every water it's a super lemon haze btw but I'm going to do blueberry kush after that:3

I bought a 125W cfl light , but it needs e40 screw socket

I couldn't find e40 screw socket , every store I go they just have e27
What should I do ?
Plz help :(

Hey man im new at growing since the recent state law change. Now i can. My first attempt i ended up with all males. What is proper light cycles?? I have been told so many...
Thanks in advance

Nice post,i do my very first grow with cfl's and they are great if u have a small growtent for 1 plant..i havr a growtent 40x40x1.60 (centimeters) and everytime i grow a single auto inside..Iwas using 2 30watts at 4000k and 1 23 watts 2700k for the most time of the grow(usaly the 2 30's until flowering,then i add the 2700k)...For this type of grows,for 1-2 plants for our use is very good light cfl's..I start a bew grow now and i replace the 2-30 watts cfl with 2 same led(E27 bulbs) and i keep only the 23w(2700k) with them..soon we'll see the results but until now i see bigger and tighters buds guys..greetings from greece

Back
Top Bottom