BassBong Glad to be here

BassBong

Hi guys, been soaking up the info over the last few days as it's time to build a grow closet. I have found some great info here so I thought I should register and share when I can. Looking to set up a little grow for personal use. Besides the decriminalization aspects of our hobby I am also interested in fishing. I have been tournament fishing for 15 years now and there is nothing better than spending some time on the water with "Mother Nature". I am hoping to set up shop within the next couple weeks using cfl's. I still haven't decided on soil or hydro. I have past experience with soil so I am leaning to that side. I am very curious about hydro as I have to go out of town frequently for sometimes a few days at a time and wonder if hydro is the way to go so that I don't have to worry about being home to water. Looking forward to learning, sharing and getting high.:roorrip:

Hi, You don't have to water soil every day. When I was younger I loved to Fish, much fun. If you will be using floros I suggest T5s.:peace:

BassBong! Welcome aboard 420s' boat! As you see there is a lunker of info. So keep casting into our waters for more keepers. Use the spinner baits to check the grower journals and reel in all the knowledge they supply. You will be fulling your live well up in no time. Happy growing and best of luck in the open water! :smokin: :peace:

Thank you both for your welcomes. The Weed, that had to be one of the best responses I have read in a long time. Thanks.:thanks:

welcome to the grow bassbong!

feel free to ask me for grow help anytime. i used cfl's to grow with great results and so have a lot of other growers. just keep the cfl's close to the plants, like 1-2 inches above the top of the plants, you'll be fine.

growin hydro when your out of town a lot won't be ideal though. hydro setups need daily attention. you gotta check stuff like the ph, nutes, water everyday!!!

good luck w/your grow!!

Thank you NBK. Have a decision to make real quick on what method to use. I read your thread and was amazed at how many plants you have going in such a small area. Great read. I need to stop reading the nights away and get to work. Should have a system in a couple days. Plan on lights 24 hours on for at least a week or two of veg then light out for 24 before starting the 12/12. I did this years ago and really seemed to shock them into the flower stage. Any thoughts?

welcome and enjoy this great site!

Thanks for the welcomes. May babies are 2 days old now and am excited:popcorn:. My grow journal will document my trials, tribulations and triumphs(hopefully).

Love this site..so much info.:tommy:

Back
Top Bottom