Bassman59's Revenge of the Clones! 600w Pro-Bloom LED - RDWC - Grow #2

Hi Bass,

I've never seen signs of sex in veg...I'd be a little concerned if I did. Maybe the environment is not what it should be. That being said...I've been counting my "days of flower" from the point I see flowers after switching to the 12/12 light cycle, usually 8-14 days after in my case. I flipped my mom into 12/12 7 days ago and just saw the first hairs last night...definately showing sex this morning at several sites.

I've read over and over again that the breeders info is highly subject to debate...they always give the optimum specs, assuming the perfect conditions.

If you think another week is the ticket, go with that...just keep watching, I'm sure your girls will let you know when they're ready.

Good luck...I'll be watching. :thumb:

wow, you know what sqwheels, I actually went and looked back through my stuff. I started with seed back in Aug. I guess it's been so long, AND being a definite candidate for my mothers alzheimers, I didn't determine sex till 12/12 started.

And these are clones of those known fems.

So now I am a total dipshit. I edited my last post to reflect the seed vendor info and maybe should have left it as proof of my dipshittedness at times.

So, I'm going to stick with "days in flower" for updates rather than days of 12/12.

As mentioned above, we're right at the schedule end damn near. I'll keep a tight eye on them the next couple days.

You know I've been growing 8 Wonder Woman...all given the same stuff this entire grow...I harvested them 4 at a time, 6 days apart...made a big difference BIG!

:high-five:

When I got home yesterday from work I took a look in on me girls. Added 1 gal of RO water. PPM is only down to 580 or so. But it looks like the last 24 hrs put on some bulk. :bravo:

That's the same thing I noticed last grow too. Last minute bulk buildup. So I scoped 3 tops and saw no ambers, some clear, and mostly cloudy. This was on buds, not sugar leaves. The photos above that have amber are from sugar leaves.

So I will take a look again Sunday noon when I get home from work. I expect to see a little more definition of bulk and no real change under a scope on the trichomes.

If so, then I figure to chop next Mon rather than this. That's fine by me as it will mean so much more in yield.

It's stanky as hell in there. I've got the last bit of ONA going and need to buy another gal. $45 gal it's expensive! I'll have to start thinking about a carbon filter I guess. How long are they good for?

Every time I go into the tent and move my hands around the girls I come out sticky as hell! I try not to touch them much at this point, but I've had to do some string movement to position colas better for light.

The ballast for my LED to fix the 20 odd led's that are out didnt arrive Fri as hoped. So I'm sure it will be in on Mon UPS. Don't know how long that bank of lights have been out for. I just never look up at the light. Going to have to change that. Since I'm so close to harvest I may not replace it till chop. It's going to be a pain in the ass to pull without disturbing the girls and I'd hate to screw up and crash it on the ladies. So I may just wait till I chop. At this point I dont think it will make a big difference on the grow.

My MK seeds are doing great! I fimmed 2 Friday. I'll take pics tomorrow when I get home from work.

As soon as I chop this grow I'll move the two AK48 mothers into flower under the LED. Then the Master Kush girls will get positioned for better cfl lighting and proper defoliation and training. They will end up getting a 9-10 week veg because of the ak48 moms being in the tent flowering! They will probably end up pretty damn wide and loaded with buds! That's going to be an intense grow I think. Goal for that will be 4 plants, 40 oz. :morenutes:

I'm sure you all have been sitting in front of your computers today just waiting for my update.

Well, okay. I'll forgo my afternoon nap so y'all can go about your Sunday day of relaxation.

Day 59-63 in Flower

Yes, moving right along we backup. 56-59 in Flower is estimated because I forgot to note and vaguely recall saying to myself to note when they flower. So we're 59-63 in flower, 77 days into 12/12, roughly.

I took a lot of pics today. They look great imo.

It does appear these girls are gaining a little bit of bulk. There is no question looking at pics they are frosty as hell. Under a scope the trichs are still clear/cloudy on the buds. I snipped off 1 bud and gave it to a friend to quick dry and smoke. It was a lower bud that's had decent light. I should hear is smoke report on that today or tomorrow. In conjunction with that I snipped a tiny pc of that bud and have it to compare under scope with his report.

I'm not going to harvest tomorrow. After further investigation I am convinced I would be too early. So, maybe next Sun-Mon.

The Master Kush seedlings have got 16 days in veg. I already clipped two HUGE fans off the last pictured baby. As you can see by the 1st pic, the fans on these are huge. I fimmed 3 of them yesterday and today. The one smaller one will get it's fim in a day or 3.

Something very weird on the MK's. The last one, when I got home yesterday, had totally fallen over and there is about a 1/4" section of stalk, just above the root riot cube that has turned brown, became more slender than the rest of the stalk. The fall over point was right there. I've propped up that plant. Hope she makes it as I dont have any more seeds and I want 4 for that grow.

On to pics I took of both grows today.

P3110006.JPG
P3110005.JPG
P3110004.JPG
P31100031.JPG
P3110007.JPG
P3110008.JPG
P3110009.JPG
P3110013.JPG
P3110014.JPG
P3110015.JPG
P3110016.JPG
P3110017.JPG
P3110018.JPG
P3110019.JPG

Hi Bass,

Your plants look good and healthy...hope another weeks gives you the results you're looking for.

I really like the pink, from the LED's, in the background of your pics.

:cheer:

Thanks Sqwheels!

I just started another journal for my Master Kush RDWC grow. MK grow #3

Today was 1st defoliation, day 16 from seedling roughly. This one will hopefully be the bigun using this technique and hopefully a more powerful strain.

Bassman - Between your senior moments and various obstacles, your perseverance and results are to be admired. Nice job. You mentioned you were hoping for more powerful strain next run. I may have missed earlier comments. Your not satisfied with strength of recent crops?

Bassman - Between your senior moments and various obstacles, your perseverance and results are to be admired. Nice job. You mentioned you were hoping for more powerful strain next run. I may have missed earlier comments. Your not satisfied with strength of recent crops?

No I wasnt. Mind you last grow was my first and I had 2-3 plant stress outs. Root rot early on was just one of them. But it was all part of the learning curve too.

Young at heart, with many senior moments.

looking really great, bass! :high-five:

+rep for some really healthy looking plants, and good pics! Nicely done.

:goodjob:

thanks x!

Update:

Day 63-67 in flower

Took a gander at trichomes today. They are not all cloudy for sure. But there are more than previous. I still dont see hardly any amber. The few amber I do see seems to be on older leaves rather than on bud. Exception being brown calyx hairs. They tend to have a few ambers but tiny.

The bulk isn't coming it seems. I mean I see some bulking up. Just not a lot.

Would really like to chop this Monday. I know it's getting close, but I don't know if it'll be time. Just have to keep eyeballing them.

On to todays pics:

P3150002.JPG
P3150005.JPG
P3150011.JPG
P3150013.JPG
P31500141.JPG
P31500161.JPG
P3150017.JPG
P31500191.JPG

Back
Top Bottom