Bat Guano for Organic Indoor Gardening w/RooRman

I got a boner reading this. I make activated organic tea all the time. Got some brewing right now. It's almost impossible to burn your plants with compost, earthworm castings and guano. Throw in a sock what your plants need, some bone meal and blood meal too, add a few table spoons of raw molasses, turn on the air pump and aquarium heater and set the temp for 75 degrees. 24 hours later it's ready to use. It should be frothy and have a caramelized coffee color. All that golden brown is live microbes and awesome nutrients. Your plants will love it, give you bigger buds, and more boners.

hey guys , i could not read all pages if there is a answer for my question sorry about that ,
When do we start bat guano ? my girls are in third week , couple days ago i transplanted in to the big container 5 gallons , can i start add bat guano ? what do you guys think ?
more importantly , can i use bat guano with chemical soil ? are they together can to much or burn plants ?

I got a boner reading this. I make activated organic tea all the time. Got some brewing right now. It's almost impossible to burn your plants with compost, earthworm castings and guano. Throw in a sock what your plants need, some bone meal and blood meal too, add a few table spoons of raw molasses, turn on the air pump and aquarium heater and set the temp for 75 degrees. 24 hours later it's ready to use. It should be frothy and have a caramelized coffee color. All that golden brown is live microbes and awesome nutrients. Your plants will love it, give you bigger buds, and more boners.
While I agree with you about growing big buds with organics, but not as big as if you mix some chemical ferts. In the mix at critical times during bloom. or use all chemicals ? the one thing organics has got going is the taste of the weed, can't get that taste in chemicals. And bat poop you can mix for a week and let it set for a few mins and its all on the bottom of the container. I love the organic taste and the cost of growing with organics, compared to using a line of chemical nutes, but for me, it's too dam nasty !! I just don't want a bunch of bat shit & worm shit sitting around, simmering !! Ha !! Wife don't like it either !!

Back
Top Bottom