Battle Of The Mars Bars: FC3000 vs FC-E3000, Sponsored By Marshydro & Weed Seeds Express

I like a long Veg normally , i do stress them out some topping and training so it always takes a little longer than an avg grow.5/6 weeks last grow i think it was so guess you got to choose if stressing out a plant for a few weeks is worth waiting to flip it Is for me. ;)

And thanks for dropping by dude :)
my tent is only 120cm high so i will have to stress the plant out anyway lol and thank you

Ye well the cold nights are drawing in i can manage the 600 watt now.
Will be nice to see whats happens with the ghost train haze under both lights.
Can't wait to see the results brother thanks for the tag. Hoping I can do similar with the SP3000 and my 2 ts series
And will be nice to get rid of a few myths with this lights..Thanks for popping by dude its appreciated ;)

I was about to do the same if im honest in dec/jan , But i was temped back by the dark side of the force @Mars Hydro .
Cheers for the tag @skunska - I'm on board
Mine is all coming down next week then that's me done til Apr/May, so I'll pull up a chair if I may :cool:
More than welcome mate , im sure you can learn me a thing or too along the way with your knowledge. ;)

I hear you mate , less you mess the less trouble your have.Im not one for straying to far of track as your see.Feed
them shut the door leave them be. ;)
Doubt it mate - I just bung them in coco and keep them green

Tags ;)

@jecka
@West Hippie
@Rexer
@Mars Hydro
@Weed Seeds Express
@Moony
@Mygirstgrow
@Luisdayuso
@Squiggle
@VetSmoke85
@013
@Gypsy58
@Jungle Joseph
@oldmanjj
@Mayne
@Ljb1
@Buds Buddy
@Verbalist
@Modest Grower
@Growings
@Thirvnrob
@Dusty Kiefers

Sorry if i forgot anyone that might want to see the out come....

9F9D8273-B781-489B-AA2B-D42BC7A93A64.jpeg

9B9A10C8-6048-4964-A2FA-6AA7EEF8DFFD.jpeg
Thanks for the invite

Ok so thats the 24 hour soak done for the WSE seeds in paper towls today , Gelato already showing its tail.
The DNA chocolope has not popped i put her in a towl monday she is over 4 years old to me so heres hoping.

Also will do an unboxing of the FC-E3000 pics how easy to put together etc.As the FC3000 is plug and play out the box.

1B2FD8E0-1763-4F11-9B48-1770FBD7A231.jpeg

Ok so thats the 24 hour soak done for the WSE seeds in paper towls today , Gelato already showing its tail.
The DNA chocolope has not popped i put her in a towl monday she is over 4 years old to me so heres hoping.

Also will do an unboxing of the FC-E3000 pics how easy to put together etc.As the FC3000 is plug and play out the box.

1B2FD8E0-1763-4F11-9B48-1770FBD7A231.jpeg
Your the only person I se germinate like me bar I blow the bag up and I think I've had 99% success rate doing this told my friend to do it and all 6 his popped how long till you normally se tails?

In the water it has been with WSE seeds so 24 hours , But depends how old the seed is for me.
But on avg no more than 48/72 hours for a nice tail.
I do it this way because i like to know the seed has popped not wait looking at my pot.
But what ever works for you i say no way is wrong unless you dont get the desired results. ;)
Your the only person I se germinate like me bar I blow the bag up and I think I've had 99% success rate doing this told my friend to do it and all 6 his popped how long till you normally se tails?

And we are of to the races. DNA chocolope popped. Not for this project but proof the old paper towel works.
And its a over 4 years old , Not bad at all thought this one had no chance.

92EC4459-9235-4BED-B9D9-3DAFC8AD379C.jpeg

Great to have you pulling up a chair :thumb:
Interesting. I want to see how this goes.
I am very much in the samsung fan club owning the FC3000 .
But will be nice to see if it really makes a difference in my small grow space.

Back
Top Bottom