420 Magazine Background

Bay707: Blueberry Domina Auto, Zkittlez Bag Seed, Home Made Soil, I Think 3.5 Gallon, Seedlings, Indoor

Bay707

Indoor , home made soil , 3.5 gallon pots , under a 300 watt maxisun dimmable light. 4x4x7 tent ( not in use yet ) . No nuts yet . Light is 30” away and is at 50 /50 on the dimmers . Side note everything u see here is built with stuff I found around the house . Except for the lights , seeds and small nic nacs. I spent maybe around no more then 200 bucks . I’m broke . Lol. And for soil it is a mix of ( everything organic) mulch, pitting soil, worm composting . ( I bought red wiggles for a compost bin). Coffegrounds , egg shells , Epsom salt . For the first 1.5 to 2 inches is just plain soil for the seedlings not to get burned and then after that is when my mix comes in. I am trying to stay away from all products of nutrients so I am doing his REALLY ORGANIC. Lol. And for water right now just plain water . When it starts to need nuts. I will be playing and mixing with fish water , molasses ,banana tea , compost tea and adding coffe and eggs for top feed. Last cfl light will be added and hung in the middle during flowering .

Attachments

Last edited:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
What dynamo said. Seeds live in the open air unless your RH is really really low. And given what you're using for food I have to call in @AngryBird.

Fly in AB!

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019
I use the dome till seeds pop, then off. On to a good start i see. Nice scrog, that one took a minute or two!

Bay707

@InTheShed
I went ahead and took it off . I just got done reading some info . The reason you need a humidity dome is for clones due to the fact that they don’t have roots so they must absorb thru leaves . Thanks for speedy response guys . O and u we’re saying somthing about the food ? Yes please let me know if I am doing to much or nothing at all. Lol.
@Agemon
Thanks man , yea . But I can’t take all the credit my kids help me a lot with my projects . We are learning together , my daughter 9 grows flowers , my son 10 loves helping me build .

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019
Nice, i got two daughters, they like to name the plants. Domes are good to maintsin humidity and help seed pop. Ive been tryin that successfully. I see green and the cup goes away.

Seeds and clones.

Bay707

Update : Light still at 30” dimmers at 100. Now I shall start to bring the light down till I find the sweet spot. Have a lil concern. The blue berry auto really took off in the past 24 hrs , and now it’s tallr then the zkittlez but the zkittlez is more bushier and mature. they are only I wanna say 36 hrs apart. Is it somthing that I am doing wrong that it is causeing this or is it just the strain? U can see in the pics down below what I mean between the two .

Attachments

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
I'm guessing one is buried a bit deeper. Also, no two plants grow exactly the same. Even two seeds from the same pack can look different as they grow, so you just keep each one happy in its own way!

InTheShed

Oh, just so you know, you don't need to @ me in your posts. Any time an update is posted here I get notified :). As soon as you post in a journal you are automatically subscribed.

InTheShed

Agemon

Agemon

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016
Hi
And thanks for the call Shed.
Bay, you started off like I did, only you have a better light :)
It sounds like a family grow and that is so cute :)

Lets see..
When you say you plant to use eggshells for nutes, how do you plan to add them?
May I suggest you follow Emilya's eggshell cal-mag thread for a super result.
Soil and plants doesnt get anything from eggshells placed on top of soil.
They eirher need to be fermented or placed in compost for a few months.
Press this link : https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/emmies-diy-calmagphos-from-eggshells.276691/
It will take you to the cal-mag thread.
Coffee grounds are just perfect. I have a bag dried and ready for when they need it.
Banana juice, you have a few ways to make some, which one are you using?
Fermenting in plain water, with molasses or just boiling peels and water the plants?

Top Bottom