Bay707: Blueberry Domina Auto, Zkittlez Bag Seed, Home Made Soil, I Think 3.5 Gallon, Seedlings, Indoor

Hi bird thanks for stopping by. So here we go .
For the egg shells I mix it into the soil I wanna say a 2 weeks before I use it I also put coffee ground and epsom salt in the soil along with worm compost mulch and some organic potting soil ( I just realized I put some live red wiggles and eggs in the pots I’m using for the my grow , I think the epsom salt is going to kill m.) oops! Anyways , And for the egg shell on top. I grind it up to a fine powder and put it in the water that I use and let it sit . Idk if it is doing anything or not makes me feel better . (weird ) lol. For banana I just let it ferment awhil , never tried putting the molasses in the banana water itself . I put one Tbs in one gallon of water ratio. Banana I kinda just pour a little in the water. O and I also have a very concentrated jar of coffee water that I put in to . Probably a splash . And for pesticide I have a spray bottle with dish soup. I heard some bad things about neem oil. What is ur Ur opinion on that ?

Hi bird thanks for stopping by. So here we go .
For the egg shells I mix it into the soil I wanna say a 2 weeks before I use it I also put coffee ground and epsom salt in the soil along with worm compost mulch and some organic potting soil ( I just realized I put some live red wiggles and eggs in the pots I’m using for the my grow , I think the epsom salt is going to kill m.) oops! Anyways , And for the egg shell on top. I grind it up to a fine powder and put it in the water that I use and let it sit . Idk if it is doing anything or not makes me feel better . (weird ) lol. For banana I just let it ferment awhil , never tried putting the molasses in the banana water itself . I put one Tbs in one gallon of water ratio. Banana I kinda just pour a little in the water. O and I also have a very concentrated jar of coffee water that I put in to . Probably a splash . And for pesticide I have a spray bottle with dish soup. I heard some bad things about neem oil. What is ur Ur opinion on that ?
The dish soap needs to be washed off, since it suffocates the plant after a while.
It can be used, but not to go in the soil.
Remember you are consuming the end product here.
Also, it is not healthy for the plant when she is fliwering and forming buds.

Brewed coffee can be used but in the ratio of 1:10.
I still think making cal mag from eggshells is the best and only sollution in this case. Soil needs to "cook" everything before it becomes nutes, and you need to prepare eggshells in order to avoid any unwanted bacterias (eg. SALMONELLA) as well.

For bugs, you can place a shotglass with vinegar and a few drops of dishwashing soap beside the stem.
Also sticky yellow traps catch unwanted critter.

K so no dish soap. The vinegar and soap at the base that is preventive and also treatment if I am already infested ? And any thoughts on the neem oil , best way to use ?
Thanks for the link for the cal-mag recipe. Just Finish making some .

Attachments

• 999400DD-3A71-4166-9059-D0A3F301413A.jpeg
    999400DD-3A71-4166-9059-D0A3F301413A.jpeg
    395.6 KB · Views: 44
Im glad :)
If you go to my old journal, first post.
It is in the bottom of my signature.

AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food
You will find some other home made ideas that works :)
I too started, broke, still am.. And was researching on the net for DIY to anything needed.
I know many growers here use neem for pest control. As long as it is food graded and used as instruction.
The shot glass with vinegar and soap is a trap and collects bugs.
Good to have there incase you dont see bugs at first.
Also, I have Emilya 's threads in my signature. She is a super good grower and has excellent techniques on how to water a plant, which helps the roots to grow massively big.

I like h2O2 with h2O, all natural, usable on flowers too. Pests dont like h2O2. 1-4 for mixing. You can do budwash too, after chop, stronger mix. Its an option. Youtube Jorge Cervantes bud wash

I've never used H2O2 on my plants so I can't say. Agemon's post was the first time I'd heard of spraying you plants with that. I only use it for washing.

Forgot to ask ,
Do use both h202 and iso At the same time Or just one ? Nd if so witch one would U recommend using .

ISO? You talkin bout Alcohol, I did that by accident once. Don't remember what happened but definitely not what I meant to do... It happens. H2O2 is safe in stronger solutions it will be stronger. Do some research on it and try it out. It didin't eradicate the WPM for me, only kept it a bay. Maybe only good for early warning signs. I've also used Flying Skull or Nuke'em Whichever is the company vs the product... Same people that make Z7 for DWC and such.

I know it can be scary, don't panic, it accomplishes nothing. Waiting an extra 24 hours can sometimes be all you need to do.

Last night dropped light to 24” still at 100% dim. They didn’t look like they needed water but it’s been 3 days since last waters so I gave m half a shot glass of water at the base of the stem . The blueberry is still growing while the zkittlez is still slow. Last two pics are with the led off. Let me know if you guys notice anything that needs to be corrected .

Attachments

• 6ABA18AD-7124-42E9-9F89-CECB64011664.jpeg
    6ABA18AD-7124-42E9-9F89-CECB64011664.jpeg
    879.5 KB · Views: 39
  • E7A96936-7D63-47FF-9CE7-5036F9CC8473.jpeg
    E7A96936-7D63-47FF-9CE7-5036F9CC8473.jpeg
    907.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 657FD039-0B32-42E6-918E-A792045689BB.jpeg
    657FD039-0B32-42E6-918E-A792045689BB.jpeg
    536.8 KB · Views: 44
  • DDCE3D89-80B4-4D2C-93F5-892424D1C6A9.jpeg
    DDCE3D89-80B4-4D2C-93F5-892424D1C6A9.jpeg