BB Muffinf3' Blue Alien Berry WhiteBX-5Gs Yellow-Red F2-FrogFart-CheeseyJones-B-Blues

BIGBADBAZ

Hi there guys n gals welcome to my first journal here on 420! First of all I'd,e like to thank mr c for puttin these great genetics to one side for me while I was away!cheerz dood! So as stated I'm going to be doin cheesey jones and blazing blues fems by surefire seeds,blue alien and berrywhite bx with frog fart freebies by greenbeanz seeds and also 5Gs yellow and red f2 and blueberry muffin f3 by ganja rebels seeds and a few pre release cannetics genetics fem freebies the white x Nepal indica, Indiana bubblegum x Nepal indica and paki citral x Nepal indica so again cheerz mr c for those also!
So ppl these will be grown in 2 systems the fems will be going into clay pebbles and put in the wilma systems and the rest will be pre flowered before going into my auto pot system! I have also just taken on this property so as the beans are germinate I'm going to be getting on with building the groom/s where these lot will be done!
Anyway that's wot I have goin on rite now anyone is welcome to follow or comment on my grow and any replays or constructive criticism will be gladly replied too! As its getting late this will be just a short intro so strain info and pics along with some more details will be posted tomorrow with the first update so until then ppl nuff resect....
so ppl as promised heres some info on some of the strains ill be growin

Blueberry Muffin F3
Blueberry-Muffin-F3.jpg

Brand: Ganja Rebel
Genetics: Diesel Berry(Sour Diesel x F13) X SSSDH
Strain Type: Sativa/Indica hybrid
Flowering Time: 9 - 10 weeks
Filial Generation: F3
Description
The Blueberry Muffin grows large frosty dense purple buds. It shows very little of it's Hazy side. Wonderful sweet smells and flavors. Extremely vigorous plants. Can mold if exposed to extreme moisture and humidity. If you want a large yielding,easy to grow,and unique blue berryish strain in todays canna world,this is for you.

5G's Red F2
5Gs-Red.jpg

Genetics: (Sour Diesel X F13) X (OG x Chemdog) x C99)
Strain Type: Indica/Sativa hybrid
Flowering Time: 8 - 9.5 weeks
Filial Generation: F2
The 5G's Red is the C99 dominant line of our 5G's polyhybrid. In one third of these plants you will find sweet pineapple to grapefruit smells with large pinkish silver frosty buds. The rest will have more purple traits and larger buds. The high of the fruity phenos is very well balanced and relaxing. The purple phenos are a bit stronger and more indica dom. Look for the pinkish fruity ones with heavy branches for a keeper

5G's Yellow F2
5gs-Yellow.jpg

Genetics: (Sour Diesel X F13) X (OG x Chemdog) x C99)
Strain Type: Indica/Sativa hybrid
Flowering Time: 8 - 9.5 weeks
Filial Generation: F2
The 5G's Yellow is very very special. It leans towards the OG/Chemdog in this 5 way polyhybrid. The F1 mom placed 14th in the finalists of The Emerald Cup in 2011 out of 108 entries. The plants to look for will have tons of frosty trichomes and a lighter color bud. The male used passes on a bit more purple traits than I intended but also fattened up the buds a bit. The flavors have what I describe and a funky tang and is very unique and awesome! Look for thinner bladed leafs for potential keepers with less purple traits.
The flower pics are from the F1 mom, look for that in these seeds, you'll be very pleased if you find anything close to it. Vegging pics show the vigor from the F2 and what the plants can do. This is one of my all time favorites.

Green Beanz Seeds
BerryWhite BX
Strain Type: Sativa/Indica : 50/50
Flowering Time: 8-10 weeks
Filial Generation: BX (Back Cross)
This project started about 5 years ago. It was unplanned and just a stepping stone to a bigger project. But in the process , I stumbled upon a gem. She was found during my F4 selection process from my Blueberry x White Indica breeding line. The Blueberry I started with, was the rare and famous DJ Short Sativa pheno girl. I didnt realise how rare and why until I started breeding with her.

Her first outcross was a strain that didnt over power and confuse the Blueberry turpene. The White Indica had a touch of that dry lemon and skunk turpene that is prevalent in lots of land race type of Indicas. Using the White Indica proved a good choice. The flavors were recessive on the male side, so the Berry turpene seem to pass with no problems on the early crosses.

While growing out my F4 testers, this one plant stuck out more than the rest. Her smell and flavor was very special and replicated closely what I was looking for at this stage. I locked in the BX using a Fire Alien OG( just because I like the cherry og flavor and high resin output this cross does), crossed to this BerryWhite F4 . I then took a choice male(BerryWhite x Fire Alien OG) and bred him back to the original BerryWhite F4.

The seeds you potentially hold in your hands were made from that flower you see in the picture above. That is her, the original BerryWhite. As you can see she will turn purple late flower. She was the fastest to finish outdoors and depending on your location, she should fare well in that enviroment also. Her flavor and resin profile is very distinct and special. You will find, the sweet, skunky, minty flavor she puts out, is too hard to keep to yourself. You will want to share this with your friends and loved ones. This is part of a larger project I have dedicated the last 5 years on...and worthy of my offerings.

DJ Short BB x White Indica = BerryWhite F1
BerryWhite F1 x BerryWhite F1 = BerryWhite F2
BerryWhite F2 x BerryWhite F2 = BerryWhite F3
BerryWhite F3 x BerryWhite F3 = BerryWhite F4
BerryWhite F4 x Fire Alien OG = Bwog ET F1
BerryWhite F4 x Bwog ET F1 = BerryWhite BX1
The above is listed to show you the work and time it took to bring you this gem. Bred here in the Pacific NorthWest, I hope you like her as much as I do

Re: BB Muffinf3'Blue Alien,BerryWhiteBX,5Gs Yellow,Red F2,FrogFart,CheeseyJones,B-Blu

update continued
Green Beanz Seeds » Blue Alien

Genetics: DJ Short Pre-99 BlueBerry x Alien Kush F2
Strain Type: 8-10 Weeks
Description
This is another start to a bigger project. The mother is the rare and famous DJ Short Pre-99 Blueberry (Sativa pheno). This gal is the most blueberry plant I have encountered in my 35 years of travel with cannabis. I have tried many good fruity and berry flavored cannabis, but this girl is special. She likes to stay somewhat small like an indica, but her personality is distinctly sativa from her thin leaves to her internode spacing, she brings that sativa flavor and effect to a world of fruity , dominant indicas. The father, is from the famous Alien Kush F2 batch of seeds that Raskal released a few years ago. His sisters, had a strong and pleasant cherry, skunk turpene that is pretty unique in the world of high end cannabis. Making this cross, Im expecting the smell and flavors to rival old school sweet and fruity indica dom plants. The resin profile will be better than average taking into accounts of both sides. But the main target and purpose of this cross was to release the epic fruity nature of both sides.

Frog Fart
Stardawg BX x (BerryWhite F4 x Fire Alien OG)
Fire-OG.jpg

The mother is JJ's Stardawg BX. If you do not know this strain, you need to go over to Topdawgs forum and search her out. She is epic. Her pedigree alone tells you this. Chem D is in there four times on the mother side....this is not counting the back cross to make the Stardawg into a back cross. JJ did some real fine breeding to make this gem. I feel blessed to have this strain in my stables and even more blessed to be able to breed to her.
She is one of the best reps of Chemdawg lines you will find anywhere. Distinct Chemdawg traits were carefully bred into her and shows through her smell, vigor, structure and bag appeal.
I crossed her to my Bwog ET male to open the door to the recessives on both sides. The dominant traits are evident. But I feel the magic will be in those rare and special recessives still not unlocked in both sides.
You should get a very dawgy plant with a touch of fruitiness from the fathers side. Structure wise, an Indica dom will express herself as the dominant pheno, but do not overlook the ones that have that stretch during veg. I have found very special plants out of Chemdawg lines that exhibit this trait. Stretch Indica comes to mind,..with more emphasis on the stretch than indica should land you some unique and rare keepers.
Flower : 8-11 Weeks
Sativa/Indica : 40/60

Sure Fire Seeds » Blazing Blues
Blazing_Blues.jpg

Genetics: Blues (Livers) x Casey Jones
Strain Type: 50/50 Sativa/Indica
Sex: Feminized
Plant Height: Medium - Bushy
Environment: Indoor & Outdoor
Filial Generation: F1
Description
Blazing Blues is a build up of a Skunk#1 pheno called Blues also known as Livers which has been a close guarded UK clone only for the best part of 20 years. A lot more potent than Dj Shorts Blueberry with a serious chemical blueberry punch. Hit with the reversed pollen of the Casey Jones in the hope of adding a lot more trichome coverage without compromising on taste and hopefully adding more couchlock to the high.

Cheesey Jones
Cheesey-Jones.jpg

Genetics: UK Exodus Cheese x Casey Jones
Strain Type: Sativa Dom
Sex: Feminized
Plant Height: Medium
Environment: Indoor & Outdoor
Filial Generation: F1
Description
UK Exodus Cheese hit with the reveres pollen of a very frosty Casey Jones mother a build up of Trainwreck x Thai originating from Billy Goat Seeds Oriental Express which was then pollinated with Redog's outstanding Sour Diesel Male.
We are hoping for the trichome coverage of the Casey to interact with probably one of the smelliest known phenos of Skunk#1. Casey is a Sativa dominant strain with a long lasting head high which is perfect for daytime treatments and creative thinking. If you are looking for a strain with smell and flavor with a buzz that will make you want to take on the day instead of waste it away then this is definitely for you.

The cannetics strains are pre release
so theres no info or pics on those yet so thats it guyz
looks like im gunna have my handsfull with this lot so
on with the show lol!
I soaked all the beans for 12 hours and then layed them in
tissue and sat them on the sky box to give some warmth!
Soon as there tap roots out the gunna be put into coir jiffy
pellets and then on to there choosen media!
So thats about it for now as you know its slow going at first when doin beanz so ill update as and when it happens so cheerz
ppl and as alwayz nuff respect....

Re: BB Muffinf3'Blue Alien,BerryWhiteBX,5Gs Yellow,Red F2,FrogFart,CheeseyJones,B-Blu

:thumb:So guyz the beans have bin soaked for 12 hours and put in paper towels and now we play the
waiting game! this is the most anxious time for me when cracking new beanz!
iv,e decided to germ all my fem beanz and half a pack of all my reg bean strains just incase of any misshap!
I a few dayz they will be going in coir jiffy pellets and start there early veg stage! as alwayz nuff respect.........

43810.jpg

43610.jpg

Wow mind if I take a seat?:popcorn: Those are some beautiful strains!:) Good luck on the germination, I will have my fingers crossed that they all pop for you:goodluck:

Wow mind if I take a seat?:popcorn: Those are some beautiful strains!:) Good luck on the germination, I will have my fingers crossed that they all pop for you:goodluck:

hey cheerz for lookin in and the kind words i am also crossin my fingers for the germin rate but to be honest
these are high end cannabis strains and there breeders are very highly thought of so dont see any problem
why ide need to worry but i suppose sometimes you have to have faith in the bud gods to deliver lol.
as alwayz nuff respect........:thumb:

Re: BB Muffinf3' Blue Alien Berry WhiteBX,5Gs Yellow,Red F2,FrogFart,CheeseyJones,B-B

Hi guyz so last night i decided to transplant the seedling into there
coir jiffy pellets! they were soaked for 20 mins in RO water with 2
drops of aussie tonic and a little liquid seaweed and the ph set
at 5.8! all went well and now we wait heres a few pics/stats!

So first up is the blueberry muffin f3! 6 cracked so 6 planted!
Resize491.jpg

next up is 5G,s yellow f2! 6 cracked so 6 planted!
Resize493.jpg

next up is blue alien! 5 cracked so 5 planted!
Resize492.jpg

and berrywhite bx! 5 cracked so 5 planted!
Resize494.jpg

and next up 5G,s red! 6 cracked so 6 planted!
Resize496.jpg

also blazing-blues! 10 cracked so 10 planted!
Resize498.jpg

and the cheesey jones! 5 cracked so 5 planted!
Resize499.jpg

also the frog-fart! 5 cracked so 5 planted!
Resize495.jpg

and lastly bubblegum x n indica and the white x n indica
2 ov each cracked so 2 of each planted!
Resize500.jpg

so as you can see it lookes like 100% germination rates on all
seeds that were soaked but this is not definate until there above
ground but expereance tells me its most likely so well happy
bout that now we wait! cheerz guyz and as always nuff respect..
Resize502.jpg

Re: BB Muffinf3' Blue Alien Berry WhiteBX,5Gs Yellow,Red F2,FrogFart,CheeseyJones,B-B

Great start. That's a bunch of seeds lol. They all look great from the pictures. I' love to get my hands on some blueberry muffin. Good luck :rollit:

cheerz dood im hope,ing to find me a wicked keeper out of this lot but i get the feel,in its not gonna be that easy!
maybe a keeper from each strain then probly a second run to finaly find my gem! keep it real and as alwayz nuff respect.....

Nice strain selection!! can't wait to see how this grow plays out, I'm pulling up a chair! :)
The cheesy jones sound delicious, there are a lot of casey jones crosses I've been looking at including this one

I'm posted up BB, your organization is refreshing! + reps
:thumb: cheerz mcloadie welcome aboard! im enjoying your grows also, Its great to see you giving your help to some of the newby growers lad, showz good character!
Nice strain selection!! can't wait to see how this grow plays out, I'm pulling up a chair! :)
The cheesy jones sound delicious, there are a lot of casey jones crosses I've been looking at including this one
:thumb: Hey shrute nice to make your aquantence! Yeh im excited also bout the blazing blues and cheesey jones, casey crosses!
they have had great reviews on another uk forum! so itz all good lol! also cant wait to see wot comes out of the 5g,s yellow and red f2,s! The yellow is among the top 5 strongest strain with a thc count of 27% combined i think but they must be special if ganja rebel have made f2,s of the top 4 pheno,s the red,blue,yellow and purple! Think the yellow is og-chem dominant and the most potent! Red is
cindy dominant and the better yeilder, purple is the least in yeild but shows beautifull colours and the blue is the largest yeilder but not available here yet! but im on a mother hunt for sure and lots of fire pheno,s to be found! anyway ive decided to germ a couple more beans from a few of the strains hope,ing to have a better chance f finding good girls lol! cheerz lads and as alwayz nuff respect....

Got another chair for a crippled old man? I never heard of the frog fart
strain. I would like to know a lot more about it. So I will watch yours if you dont mind.
A front row seat for once. lol.

:welcome:Hey wildbill38 thanx for the kind words your more than welcome to jump on board! Yeh the FrogFart has good pedigree I'm informed!
Did you read the strain info I posted on her! Basically it's a cross of various chemdog ibl,s and wot not! I'm defo hopin she gives me something special so watch this space lol and as always nuff respect.....

:thumb:Hey guyz thought it was time for a little update! So the first round of seedlings have bin 6 dayz above ground and are ready to be potted up into there 2ltr pots were they will veg until preflower so that i can sort the girls from the boys! I havent made my mind up on wot to do with any of the males yet but i may keep a few to catch some pollen and maybe make a few crosses from these beans so any of you have any ideas or thoughts on possible good ideas your more than welcome to share them! So as i stated b4 i thought ide do a few extra beans to have a better chance of finding good females. They broke ground yesterday so im hope,in there gunna catch up with the rest and in the meantime ive gotta move all the growin setup[ to my new prop and chuck some kind of room together to veg and flower these out! I may just put up my spare old tent for now as i plan on making a permanent veg/flower room/s but aint got the time for this round so this grow is essentially for finding me a good keeper or 3! This is where i am at the mo so heres a few pics to wet the lips lol as theres so many i decided to just show 1 ov each for now as there all relatively the same so no point! cheerz guyz and as alwayz nuff respect......

Resize531.jpg

Resize538.jpg

Resize539.jpg

Resize546.jpg

Resize547.jpg

Resize552.jpg

Resize549.jpg

Resize562.jpg

Back
Top Bottom