BB's Crosspond Growing Pains - The Recovery

The curled yellow leaves I would think under watering, but you said you had heat? That would definitely explain it. I had a duct blow out & no heat exhaust on a grow, none of them made it. Looked similar.
My $.02

The curled yellow leaves I would think under watering, but you said you had heat? That would definitely explain it. I had a duct blow out & no heat exhaust on a grow, none of them made it. Looked similar.
My $.02

Thank you CC

Looks like a heat thing then. I know our plants can cope with a few days to a week of high temps. But where I'm

located it just went on and on. Anyways the plan is to reveg the LA, clone her and see if I can get better results

over the cooler seasons. A Northern Lights in the same tent has some good yield but again the branches failed

to support the weight during the heat. It's a shame, but I wasn't able to do much about extra cooling at the time.

You got a very decent harvest from her. More than what I could've pulled off.
Anything to keep the heat down? Can you run the lights at night?
Maybe use a cardboard box as a plenum & run duct from an ac register close to grow?

Would love to run a/c CC

But the cost of kWh in the UK is extortionate. You can never can guess how a UK summer will

run, this one was quite extraordinary in my area.

Reversing the light cycles would have probably been the smart move.

We live and learn. Next year I'll do that. :)

I'll tell ya bro, the most helpful additive would be silica. I just told this to someone else. Put about 3ml/gal each feed. Trippy how strong it makes them. Resistant to heat, big time.

I'll tell ya bro, the most helpful additive would be silica. I just told this to someone else. Put about 3ml/gal each feed. Trippy how strong it makes them. Resistant to heat, big time.

Very interesting, what form does that come in for a regular coco grow ?

Perfect for coco. GH, Botanicare, RAW...most all nute companies carry it in liquid form.

Thank you so much CC

I just knew I'd find an expert on here. +reps.

I've found a good value silicon product at my local hydro store.

Adds potassium as well (potassium silicate)

Will be added to the next nute mix, I'll update on the improvements (if any) as we move on.

Thanks again for the tip CC.

BBBud358.JPG
Congrats on your harvest Brit. I'd be delighted to have a end weight such as yours.
Is the plan to re-veg?

:passitleft: High Brassic.... I think you got hold of some iffy genetics.... My very first med grow was Northern lights x Big Bud and maybe it was the Big Bud part of her but she was an ox..... I'm sure the heat has to be a factor too but IMO it still looks to be some mighty dank herb and 2 zips is not so bad...:blushsmile: I know I have certainly done much worse..... Congrats on your harvest.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom