BC Entities Field Kit

I am adding to this thread because of the limited info on this kit and my situation.

I was going for a new job that requires pre-employment testing. There was no warning, when the HR rep called the lab right then and told me to go there straight after the interview I
got the worst feeling in the world. I knew I wouldnt pass but I learned alot.

Piss tested the DOT 5 Panel for this job and company in (Ontario) and the lab called me a few days later and asked if i was on ay perscriptions. I said no. they said well positive for THC. Of course I knew but was devistated still. The company calls me and says well you tested positive for thc any idea how? I played it off as I dont know etc. he said there is a plan I can go to costing me $575 dollars and requires random piss tests for a year. and As soon as I pass a clean test I can get to working.

so now I am going to tell the guy that I will go in the plan pay the price of $575 CDN and ask to take a piss test ASAP.

This is where this kit will come into play,, I will use it to sub on my first test. this way I can get hired and to work ASAP.

I am a big guy 330LBs 6 foot 3 inches.so no time to cleanse or whatever.

Will let you know the outcome with a follow up.

any one else have similar experance?

thanks ,

Da Dreamz

I am adding to this thread because of the limited info on this kit and my situation.

I was going for a new job that requires pre-employment testing. There was no warning, when the HR rep called the lab right then and told me to go there straight after the interview I
got the worst feeling in the world. I knew I wouldnt pass but I learned alot.

Piss tested the DOT 5 Panel for this job and company in (Ontario) and the lab called me a few days later and asked if i was on ay perscriptions. I said no. they said well positive for THC. Of course I knew but was devistated still. The company calls me and says well you tested positive for thc any idea how? I played it off as I dont know etc. he said there is a plan I can go to costing me $575 dollars and requires random piss tests for a year. and As soon as I pass a clean test I can get to working.

so now I am going to tell the guy that I will go in the plan pay the price of $575 CDN and ask to take a piss test ASAP.

This is where this kit will come into play,, I will use it to sub on my first test. this way I can get hired and to work ASAP.

I am a big guy 330LBs 6 foot 3 inches.so no time to cleanse or whatever.

Will let you know the outcome with a follow up.

any one else have similar experance?

thanks ,

Da Dreamz

FROM KoochiKiller7

If you use this product to sub you will pass. i did! Now i am working!

Thanks for the Response! Your original posts are what gave me some hope!

Now, unfortunately, I went into the Companys office today and read the terms and I think that these tests will be supervised. also, even if I get to sub, I just hope that the sample isn't scrutinized even more closley since I already have a positive result.

Honestly, I am really nervous. my metabolism and body size and past consumption will probably take me a year to cleanse enough to piss clean so I hope I have a chance to sub.

Da Dream

Thanks for the Response! Your original posts are what gave me some hope!

Now, unfortunately, I went into the Companys office today and read the terms and I think that these tests will be supervised. also, even if I get to sub, I just hope that the sample isn't scrutinized even more closley since I already have a positive result.

Honestly, I am really nervous. my metabolism and body size and past consumption will probably take me a year to cleanse enough to piss clean so I hope I have a chance to sub.

Da Dream

If you are using this Field Kit you can cut the tube to length. If supervised means they are going to watch you fill the cup with your member in your hand! Then you will need to rethink your strategy. If not, you WILL be fine. Don't stress dude!

I bought the field kit and passed my test (which was sent to a lab) with flying colors. The only problem I ran into was that the temperature strip wasn’t giving me a reading by the time I went in to take my test but the heat pack kept my urine at the right temperature anyways! I start my new job next week.

Back
Top Bottom