BC Grow Journal

Yeah the main thing that keeps me feeling somewhat ok is we are legal by state law. And why would they care about us with a couple plants when there are tens of thousands or maybe hundreds of thousands of growers with hundreds of plants. Then theres thousands that have insane grows like 1000-20000 plants.

And thats just in Cali alone.

Cali Folks get crazy crazy with the mass amount of plants they can just because they can, Personally I like two have a few plants on my hands at a time. Seems almost a waste of time to have so many.

Well my plants combined with the rest of my garden take up significant time. If I made some auto water devices it would cut down tons. But it would still take up time.

For one year it would be awesome to make a crazy 5000 plant grow out in the forest lol. That would be pretty incredible and would obviously be a full time job. I get a lot of workout with just my plants, Id be like Lou Ferrigno if I had to care for 1000s of plants.

Going good so far.
11907.jpg

Up above.
21467.jpg

Sorry about the shitty quality I'm using my laptop's camera for the time being. :Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom