BC Vaporizer

Johnny

Hey, all.

I had my BC Vapourizer deluxe model for a little over a year, and needless to say, it is no longer working. I've been shopping around a bit for a new vape, and have narrowed my choices down to the Vapir and the Volcano. They both have the requirements I'm looking for, but I just wanted to find out from any Volcano owners whether it's really worth the extra money, if it has completely satisfied their needs, and how long it has lasted. Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot. :smokin:

Re: Vape Question

From what I hear the Volcano is well worth it.

ive actually never heard a negative review or any negative in general about volcanos now that i think about it. usually the real question is if its is worth the extra money to you

I've owned a Volcano for 2 years and its one of the best things I've ever bought, deffenitly worth every penny ( i'd actually pay way more after using it for 2 years). They are great for social smoking unlike all the other vaporizors that you have to slowly take drags off of ( so they take a while to pass around if its more than two people). The Volcano's have great control over temp., they have big bowls, you can put huge bags on them ( 6ft or even biger if you want). They are well built and I would say they should last forever unless you drop them or somthing else stupied. They heat up really fast compared to others. They are also stoner proof, and by this I mean sombody that is stoned and never used one before could figure out how to use one ( there are only two buttons and a knob).

I've used a vaporbrothers (I would highly recommed these for personal use), I've also used the spin offs of the vaporbrothers and they also work really well, I've used dome style vaporizors and they suck, I've also used the Vapir and they suck I wouldn't recommend them to anybody ( they look nice but have leaks so the vapor that comes out the end is very light and very very slow. I think they are a complete rip off.

So If you want a vaporizor for personal use buy the vaporbrothers or one like it, but if you plan on smoking with a buch of freinds then spend the money and buy the Volcano. After all, all your freinds will be really impressed with the Volcano. I let a freind borrow my for like two weeks and went out of town, when I came back all these people that had used it were like "oh shit your the Volcano man!"

So if you want the best there is and one that will last forever go with the Volcano.

Back
Top Bottom