BCNL BloomBox

Male.

420-magazine-mobile2094942456.jpg

Female :)
420-magazine-mobile211330538.jpg

Female :)
420-magazine-mobile1756975724.jpg

Also I have my 9 Purple kush & 1 GREEN crack, all 10 have germinated 100% success rate so far from crop king seeds!
420-magazine-mobile1805732410.jpg

Also having tempature issues, this is low it's usually at 88°F need it at 70°F ANY IDEAS AND ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED! Other than that everything seems to be blooming! Ahaha get it?;)

420-magazine-mobile112296724.jpg

& yes I am going to be removing the male ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A short cut around temperature issues is to use a res chiller, another big help is venting the lights to a different room if you can. Also, run your lights at night when it's cooler, not to mention energy may be cheaper at off peak hours.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A short cut around temperature issues is to use a res chiller, another big help is venting the lights to a different room if you can. Also, run your lights at night when it's cooler, not to mention energy may be cheaper at off peak hours.

Thanks a lot for you're input man I've already moved it out of my room for now and opened up a window! & res chiller as in ice cubes in the reservoir or?

Don't do ice cubes, when you eventually have nutes you'll dilute them. Either freeze some 1 or 2 litre water bottles or buy an aquarium chiller. We can help you get through the install. I got one and haven't looked back. I also ducted both the light intake and output into a different room. The temp still hits 81 in a Canadian basement running at night, but the root zone is always a balmy 67f.

Don't do ice cubes, when you eventually have nutes you'll dilute them. Either freeze some 1 or 2 litre water bottles or buy an aquarium chiller. We can help you get through the install. I got one and haven't looked back. I also ducted both the light intake and output into a different room. The temp still hits 81 in a Canadian basement running at night, but the root zone is always a balmy 67f.

I'll most likely look into an aquarium chillen when I get some extra mula! Any idea hm roughly and I'm in Canada as well EH! LOL

I'll most likely look into an aquarium chillen when I get some extra mula! Any idea hm roughly and I'm in Canada as well EH! LOL

So cheap in the states! Like $400 on Amazon sometimes cheaper on sale. I bought a used one cause I'm a cheap hozer eh.

Holy fuck that's wild, shit so many wants and needs right now lolol

Holy fuck that's wild, shit so many wants and needs right now lolol

Craigslist for $250. You'll find one if you keep half an eye open

So funny new update I thought the tall one was a male, threw (her) out in the garage and she's flowering lol, just suited my light to the sodium flowering bulb! Also changed to week 1 flowering nutrients will get some pics ina few days to see if theirs any change!

Already seeing some white hairs! And hopefully by tomorrow my seedlings will have sprouted!

So funny new update I thought the tall one was a male, threw (her) out in the garage and she's flowering lol, just suited my light to the sodium flowering bulb! Also changed to week 1 flowering nutrients will get some pics ina few days to see if theirs any change!

Already seeing some white hairs! And hopefully by tomorrow my seedlings will have sprouted!

Lol! That's awesome! Bonus buds!

Lol! That's awesome! Bonus buds!

Yeah really eh I noticed a couple tiny white hairs near the crowns and was like fuck yeah d00d! Ahahaha or should I said gyal! Lol and the root system on the little indica is insane it's like a foot long by 4-5 inches thick of white jungle like roots I'll get a picture also in a couple of days! & I just gotta ask! Is this website sketchy to post lol I'm going to get my green card for various reasons but do not own one yet....just don't have the money st this moment for 500$ card but I do need one and require one! Was just curious about this site...little late already posted jut still rather know sooner than later lol! Cheers!

Yeah really eh I noticed a couple tiny white hairs near the crowns and was like fuck yeah d00d! Ahahaha or should I said gyal! Lol and the root system on the little indica is insane it's like a foot long by 4-5 inches thick of white jungle like roots I'll get a picture also in a couple of days! & I just gotta ask! Is this website sketchy to post lol I'm going to get my green card for various reasons but do not own one yet....just don't have the money st this moment for 500$ card but I do need one and require one! Was just curious about this site...little late already posted jut still rather know sooner than later lol! Cheers!

I'm in Canada but I'd have to say no. Be discreet in regards to your identity.

A little late but im pretty sure you are among like minded individuals. I do love living in California. No card needed for anyone, but i do have a medical card also. Glad to hear your roots are doing well

I'm in Canada but I'd have to say no. Be discreet in regards to your identity.

Is that why tbe bcnl guy called them beans and tomatoes, i was like uhhhh im going to grow "weed". Our medical cards are only $40 here and allow 6 plants per patient. I actully have a brain tumor so my card is legit but if you want all you gatta say is you have anxiety or digestive issues and you are medically cleared.

Is that why tbe bcnl guy called them beans and tomatoes, i was like uhhhh im going to grow "weed". Our medical cards are only $40 here and allow 6 plants per patient. I actully have a brain tumor so my card is legit but if you want all you gatta say is you have anxiety or digestive issues and you are medically cleared.

Yeah, here it's federal.

I am so sorry sir, how are you doing sending positive vibes, thoughts and prayers you're way man much love!!!! And I've almost passed away 3 times and I'm 21... first my esophagus tore 2 and a half inches I puked up over half my amount of blood in my body..2nd my splein bursts randomly and they couldn't figure out what was wrong for 20 hours and than last but not least I had a septic blood infection was in the hospital for 2 weeks scary shit but don't forget this man TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST TOUGH PEOPLE DO, THAT why I got it tattooed on me! And I've had a few operations and many broken bones so I believe I can qualify for a card if I'm not mistaken!

So sad everyone has their battles clearly it's just how we choose to go about attacking them properly, I'm sure you've got it figured out man but still you're in my thoughts man :)❤ no homo ahaha and have a great day man!

Just started flowering nutes week 3!

420-magazine-mobile108034201.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1444738763.jpg

420-magazine-mobile671900206.jpg

420-magazine-mobile278365899.jpg

Plus my 1 shitty clone lmao and 10 green crack feminized

420-magazine-mobile492487980.jpg

Hey man, just harvested over 11 dried ounces from that scrog in my BB.

Just started flowering nutes week 3!

420-magazine-mobile108034201.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1444738763.jpg

420-magazine-mobile671900206.jpg

420-magazine-mobile278365899.jpg

Plus my 1 shitty clone lmao and 10 green crack feminized

420-magazine-mobile492487980.jpg

You might already be aware of this, but I've recently learned to base week 1 of flower on when you first see flowers not when you switch to 12/12.

Looks good!

You might already be aware of this, but I've recently learned to base week 1 of flower on when you first see flowers not when you switch to 12/12.

Looks good!

Thank you sir!!! & yeah the indica was a late bloomer, I thought the one on the left was a male, had her out in my garage just hanging out for 5 days and I guess the natural light cycle switched her to flower, and I believe the sativa/indica on the far right is a 75%female and 25%male-__- theirs little pollen sacs on random nodes but not high numbers if them lol, so if I get seeds ima toss em outside!!! & I accidentally broke a topped branch of the indica attempted to clone it; it's still green been over a week so I'm hoping it will reveg due to the really early flowering stages!!

Hey man, just harvested over 11 dried ounces from that scrog in my BB.

Ayeee! Congrats buddy! Any pics in a thread to see, would love to see it

Back
Top Bottom