BCNL BloomBox

Gherbo21

Will be doing nutrients for the second time tomorrow, all 7 unknown seedlings are sprouted. All are roughly 1" and all very green. First nutes run was at half strength (what the book told me to do) been 2 seasons since I've gotten to do any little babies so I'm really excited to see how these turnout, also currently on 18/6 with a 400 MH/blue spectrum for veg! I germinated 4 seeds one the 15th, all 4 sprouted on the 18th, box arrived on the 18th. I than put another 3 into the Rockwool and they all amazingly sprouted, have already done a 1/2 dose of (VEG) Nutes, on the 21st. All 7 took very well and are really green and healthy. I changed the water yesterday the 25th. And now today the 27th I will be starting my next round of (VEG) Nutes.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Awesome man thanks for tuning in KrillyKrill, how's it going! & will be posting pics in a couple hours when I'm home and have done the nutes!

Nice, cant wait to see the progress. I'm going to start a journal also here this weekend. Got 3 strands ready to race for mother of my box. What do you think of the box so far? Quality and what not.

Nice, cant wait to see the progress. I'm going to start a journal also here this weekend. Got 3 strands ready to race for mother of my box. What do you think of the box so far? Quality and what not.

The feeling is mutual sir!! & awesome what strains are you working with. I just have 7 random beans atm! Just to do a couple test runs because this whole DWCHydroponics is very new to me, and my thoughts on the box and quality I'd have to say I'm very pleased it's light, come 75% together I'd say and everything is pretty straight forward to say the least. Especially with the book that you get with it!!!

The only downfall I'd say is the mixing tub and the plastic hose, to me it doesn't seem to be as (Convient) as the rest of the box is LOL, unless im doing something wrong!? So me and my homie are probably going to rig up some sort of alternative way of doing so! Lol

Other than that sir I'd have to say I'm insanely excited to see what magic tricks I can pull off in my magical box!

Did you get the bloombox as well?

The feeling is mutual sir!! & awesome what strains are you working with. I just have 7 random beans atm! Just to do a couple test runs because this whole DWCHydroponics is very new to me, and my thoughts on the box and quality I'd have to say I'm very pleased it's light, come 75% together I'd say and everything is pretty straight forward to say the least. Especially with the book that you get with it!!!

The only downfall I'd say is the mixing tub and the plastic hose, to me it doesn't seem to be as (Convient) as the rest of the box is LOL, unless im doing something wrong!? So me and my homie are probably going to rig up some sort of alternative way of doing so! Lol

Other than that sir I'd have to say I'm insanely excited to see what magic tricks I can pull off in my magical box!

Did you get the bloombox as well?

Yep just put my bloombox royale with cheese together! Im with you on everything. The mixing tub is kinda lame i think in going the use the dyer as a roll aroubd cart for filling the res. Ive got 7 as well 5 ayahuasca purple, 1 white widow fem and a Canuck seeds goldrush. Looking foward to the updates man

420-magazine-mobile1137882119.jpg

Subbed in Gherbo :thumb: looking good mate, never seen a setup like that before, pretty interesting little contraption :)

:passitleft:
Thanks man check out their website! Bc northern lights, awesome line of products and grow combinations you can get, also 24/7 grow and tech support also. Very wonderful customer service, I'll get some more pics of it for ya one second!

Currently in my bedroom but the thing is fucking huge lol! Going to be cleaning out and organizing the rest of the basement and putting it out their with lots of room to designate it's own space for itself and all of the lovely supplies that came with it! (Theirs a lot)

Back
Top Bottom