BCNL BloomBox

Those are looking good now! Be careful using sandwich ties the metal can sometimes cut into the stem causing problems. Just keep an eye on it.

Your on track for a fun harvest if these are all ladies

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
So happy to hear so!! And happy to see when I opened up the box the other day to do some maintenance and seen them just flourishing, and personally I don't see an issue with very early defoliation as long as you're strategic about what is removed due to them being babies and also I can only assume that they will take better to it later on in life seeing as it won't be their first defoliation right?

And okay thanks for the input:) I shall keep a close eye on them all!! Forsure man can't wait till they mature Bit more and I can top them!:)

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

One of the things I took awhile to wrap my head around is that the leafs are how the plants convert light to energy. So until they have a decent set of good leafs every time you defoliate you remove surface area for the light to be converted. It's like trying to run a marathon when your 6 months old, your lung capacity just ain't there yet. But later on you can go smoke, have a night out, stay up till 4am and still get up and go to work.

You got the right idea, just might be too eager too early. But they aren't having any problems because of it. Do your thing it's your learning experience. .

One of the things I took awhile to wrap my head around is that the leafs are how the plants convert light to energy. So until they have a decent set of good leafs every time you defoliate you remove surface area for the light to be converted. It's like trying to run a marathon when your 6 months old, your lung capacity just ain't there yet. But later on you can go smoke, have a night out, stay up till 4am and still get up and go to work.

You got the right idea, just might be too eager too early. But they aren't having any problems because of it. Do your thing it's your learning experience. .

Fair enough man, yeah was maybe a tad excited..... will tone her down 3.5 notches LOL and my girls will never party not in this house! gonna do new nutes tomorrow as well,

Topped all 7 golden gyals, LST'D Them 3 days ago and their loving it! Will post pictures when I am home tomorrow after my appointment! So excited with the progress so far. Only shitty thing is having some tiny amount of grey mold issues on rockwool have scraped off a top layer and also sprayed with 3% hydrogen peroxide with water mix! Seems to be working have also covered the Rockwool cubes with the appropriate covers sent by BCNL...all very healthy dark green one seems to be producing purple spots on the stem and the very new leaf growth looks to have all very light purple on the outter edges of the the fan leafs excited to see if it continues to develop even more also the bud sites are starting to develop on them all. 1 is slightly behind the rest not to sure why....I believe it's just the strain tbh! And again these are all seeds from the bomb chronic I've smoked over the last year! So not positive what so ever on the strains but whatever none the less it will be good dope forsure as long as I do my part!

420-magazine-mobile1197913951.jpg

Here's all 7 after topping the other night,
Friday I did week 2 nutes as listed and they all seem very happy. Also controlling the algae/grey mold issues! Overall I'd say they happier than a piglet in lol! Super excited for Friday to come around so I can do the next round of nutes and they can keep on thriving:)

Also I bought an OZ of quad A God Bud and ended up getting this one massive alive seed out of a nugget, really considering turning that seed into a mother plant when these gyals are into the flowering chamber! Any thoughts or concerns about the seed. It is also kind of misshapen so I'm kinda worried it might be deformed!:eek:

420-magazine-mobile1784531694.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1773820589.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2104753674.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1056215134.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1014034561.jpg

420-magazine-mobile84065761.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1284148004.jpg

420-magazine-mobile112839927.jpg

Looking good!

Yeah man couldn't be happier atm really excited to put them in the flowering chamber in 2 more weeks after this Friday as long as they are developed enough. If not couple more weeks veg time and a couple other tricks to increase yield! And gonna germinate a mother plant tonight!!!

You should run 1/4 nutes at this stage.
Yeah man I truly believe that the lighting was the issue, and I also just went back to week 1 nutes just to be safe ahahaha thanks for the input as always man

Have your roots dropped into the reservoir yet? Get these they're great; 3.75 Inch Neoprene Inserts 25 Pack Great Root Guards!

1666636745671.png

Once the roots drop into the veg tub's res you can get ready to put them back into the flower side, if you leave them too long they will wrap around everything in there and you will damage roots trying to get them out. You should veg them under the MH for a week or two depending on the height the strain tends to be. Best bet is to flip to 12/12 when the plant is about 10" tall or less or be prepared to do some emergency bending! Unless you're way up in northern Canada you'll probably need to install a res chiller, you can spend a fortune running a/c or put in a chiller and it will solve 90% of your heat issues as the root zone matters first. Welcome to the BCNL club! There's a group on a bcnl forum that offers great insight into maximizing these boxes and are always available to help out and share ideas.

Have your roots dropped into the reservoir yet? Get these they're great; 3.75 Inch Neoprene Inserts 25 Pack Great Root Guards!
Once the roots drop into the veg tub's res you can get ready to put them back into the flower side, if you leave them too long they will wrap around everything in there and you will damage roots trying to get them out. You should veg them under the MH for a week or two depending on the height the strain tends to be. Best bet is to flip to 12/12 when the plant is about 10" tall or less or be prepared to do some emergency bending! Unless you're way up in northern Canada you'll probably need to install a res chiller, you can spend a fortune running a/c or put in a chiller and it will solve 90% of your heat issues as the root zone matters first. Welcome to the BCNL club! There's a group on a bcnl forum that offers great insight into maximizing these boxes and are always available to help out and share ideas.
Yeah that's what I was planning on doing, after this reply I'll post pics, their all random strains just bag seeds of the good dope I smoke, so it will all be good nonetheless! 1 turned male, 1 went auto flower route lol and the rest are thriving, done with the LST ATM, topped them for the second time yesterday and changed nutrients to week 4! Also in the midst of building my own VEG/Cloning unit pretty stoked! Oh and I also germinated a deformed seed of the Quad A God Bud for a mother plant and she's looking a little how do you say fucked up lmao, idk why but I'm pretty sure it has to do with the he deformed BEAN! But here are the pics sir!

Fucking rattled, but it's expected when using bag seeds from a hermie plants I guess...gonna go down to my local store and check out some feminized seeds, because next Friday these 5 gyals are going into the flowering chamber! So I can start a new batch:)

420-magazine-mobile1471841459.jpg

420-magazine-mobile989068492.jpg

420-magazine-mobile137834397.jpg

420-magazine-mobile617326620.jpg

420-magazine-mobile914364640.jpg

And the 2 males.....

420-magazine-mobile18990698.jpg

420-magazine-mobile732701892.jpg

It's pretty early to tell sex, plus sex is usually displayed after a week or so in flower cycle. Are you sure those are males?

I'm still trying to figure out the signs, I've had a few males so far but always developed during flower cycle

It's pretty early to tell sex, plus sex is usually displayed after a week or so in flower cycle. Are you sure those are males?

Positive check the pictures and they have pollen sacs it's Bullshit lol

Positive check the pictures and they have pollen sacs it's Bullshit lol

Had to zoom in, yea I'd say those are sacks alright

This is my VEG/Cloneing box (under construction) 4 ft tall, 28 inches wide and deep, using chip board for the walls, 2x4 for the frame, than putting vapor barrier and insulation all around it, going to have 1 shelf up top for fresh cut clones and the bottom will be for a mother plant or a group of vegging clones or plants; going to have 2 doors with locks, an air pump, ventilation 3 100 watt bulbs, with 1600 lumens each, provides a warm white light perfect for clones! Gonna sand it down and paint the interior white with the exterior paint!

Super fucking stoked for this lil project to get finished and see how it does!

420-magazine-mobile14454293.jpg

420-magazine-mobile288497467.jpg

420-magazine-mobile750974946.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1476704274.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1320562284.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2096212550.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1359020910.jpg

Back
Top Bottom