BCNL BloomBox

Excited for you. Patience is your friend.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Super cropped and topped 2x

420-magazine-mobile1621181192.jpg

420-magazine-mobile447523623.jpg

Possible male
420-magazine-mobile1820502765.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Super cropped and topped 2x

420-magazine-mobile1621181192.jpg

420-magazine-mobile447523623.jpg

Possible male.
420-magazine-mobile1820502765.jpg

I think I see a ball.

I think I see a ball.

*dislike! & hopefully by tomorrow if not the next day I'll be able to tell forsure than I'll be down to 2 Oh well ill just veg them larger than I was going to, due to all the extra room now!

Oooooooo, interested to see what you got

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I figured I'd give CKS a go because I see them everywhere, I ordered Fem, Purple Kush & Fem, Green crack! Been looking at YouTube videos of the strains and man do they ever look frosty! & nice yielding and the phenos in the PK look insane! And I want something colourful!

Think i could get some dimensions of your beautiful ScOG that you built look like pvc if im not wrongt

Sched 40 pvc- 1/2". Legs are 13" to accommodate small oscillating tower fan,
1/2" three way brackets x4 for corners/legs add 1" each
Length is 34" finished
Depth is 24" finished
Height is 14" finished
This leaves me unable to open the box for nute changes. You may want to consider depth of 18" to leave back portion open so yo can lift lid if you need.

Sched 40 pvc- 1/2". Legs are 13" to accommodate small oscillating tower fan,
1/2" three way brackets x4 for corners/legs add 1" each
Length is 34" finished
Depth is 24" finished
Height is 14" finished
This leaves me unable to open the box for nute changes. You may want to consider depth of 18" to leave back portion open so yo can lift lid if you need.

Man thanks alot for the input, just got home from the dispensery with my new girls and gettig my BB ready for her first run. I Truly value your input and experince with the BB!

Man thanks alot for the input, just got home from the dispensery with my new girls and gettig my BB ready for her first run. I Truly value your input and experince with the BB!

Happy to help. Have you checked out the BCNL forum?

Not yet but after trying to get my nutes dialed in for my clones today. I probably should.

People running the same exact equipment. No nutes for clones until they root!

People running the same exact equipment. No nutes for clones until they root!

What are the clones coming in? Rockwool? Peat plugs?

Get them in prepped 4" rockwool pronto. Don't forget to slice the RW corners so they fit in the net puts better! 18/6 and set the water level to the full line on the inside of the Golden Grow (veg res) so the airstones will send up little splashes to promote downward root growth. That is job 1 in the veg res side. You should only have them in there for a week or 2. After that, move them to the flower side but keep it on 18/6 for a week under metal halide bulb. If you're using Co2 you'll begin by vegging on flower side and activating co2 once root system is healthy and ESTABLISHED. Run it until week 4 or so of flower. I'll find you on the other place. Username?

Get them in prepped 4" rockwool pronto. Don't forget to slice the RW corners so they fit in the net puts better! 18/6 and set the water level to the full line on the inside of the Golden Grow (veg res) so the airstones will send up little splashes to promote downward root growth. That is job 1 in the veg res side. You should only have them in there for a week or 2. After that, move them to the flower side but keep it on 18/6 for a week under metal halide bulb. If you're using Co2 you'll begin by vegging on flower side and activating co2 once root system is healthy and ESTABLISHED. Run it until week 4 or so of flower. I'll find you on the other place. Username?

Sorry just re read your post. I guess put 3" RW in net pots, if you have hydroton or something you could surround it. Neoprene covers 3.75" are crucial.

Male

420-magazine-mobile2094942456.jpg

Female :)
420-magazine-mobile211330538.jpg

Female :)
420-magazine-mobile1756975724.jpg

Also I have my 9 Purple kush & 1 GREEN crack, all 10 have germinated 100% success rate so far from crop king seeds!
420-magazine-mobile1805732410.jpg

Also having tempature issues, this is low it's usually at 88°F need it at 70°F ANY IDEAS AND ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED! Other than that everything seems to be blooming! Ahaha get it?;)

420-magazine-mobile112296724.jpg

& yes I am going to be removing the male ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom