BCNL Producer & DIY Cabs 3 Strains

Sweet trich pics Weed! Just a hop, skip and a jump away from trimming and filling up that BCNL dryer that I'm so jealous of, lol.

Cool photos!

Thanks xlr8! It's been fun sharing what these beauties are doing. Haven't heard too much about the dryer but I'm hoping it does the job well... can't see it not, really. No jealousy man... just bring your wet dank over and dry it!

Honestly, the dryer is so simple of a device that one could be DIY'ed out of nearly anything. I see a good sized tote or box with a few cheap screens, a fan and well-placed perforations doing the same job.

Thanks xlr8! It's been fun sharing what these beauties are doing. Haven't heard too much about the dryer but I'm hoping it does the job well... can't see it not, really. No jealousy man... just bring your wet dank over and dry it!

Honestly, the dryer is so simple of a device that one could be DIY'ed out of nearly anything. I see a good sized tote or box with a few cheap screens, a fan and well-placed perforations doing the same job.

LOL...you just described the dryer box I'm about to make out of one of those wardrobe moving boxes. I'm gonna hang a dry net in it, add some ventialltion holes near the bottom for passive intakes and use a couple of PC fans near the top to exhaust. I'll put the fans on a speed controller, so I can adjust the airflow. U-Haul has the boxes for $11.95 and I got the drying net on eBay for $19.99, so should be pretty cheap and easy to take down and re-use, but probably not as nice as the BCNL and a little more work.

Hey Weed - put me and Kripster in your Will, huh? We'll take whatever you'll give us, but that Producer and Dryer are both high on our list of wants/needs. Sure hope nothing ever happens to you, but if it does someday it'd sure be nice to think that the Producer and Dryer have a good home, wouldn't it? Love, X and Mr. Krip

P.S. We'll take good care of it all, promise!

P.P.S - Mr. K - hope you don't mind me including you in this... :)

P.P.P.S - May you live long and prosper plenty first!!

P.P.P.P... ( whatever) Just noticed this was my 777th post. :) Take note Dime!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: What a RIOT!!! Split my gut man!!!! Seriously funny. :rofl:

Even funnier because I met with my lawyer last week to put a codicil in there for an old friend to get the gear. If I don't post for a couple weeks you'll know he's got it. If I ever do have the good fortune of meeting any of you folks from here you'll have my greatest respect and my weed.

I've lived long, but not long enough and I will never cease to prosper. I wish the same for you my friend(s).

Thanks a lot for that... you made my day!

Love, Weed. Take that however you want.

I'd love to get some trichomes tattooed on me, imagine that.. a few clear but mostlly cloudy, with a sprinkle of amber.:slide::popcorn::goodluck: :)

Thanks sisco. That's a good idea! Thought I've seen just about everything in ink and that never crossed my path. Is that a trichome or are you just happy to see me? :bigblush:

LOL...you just described the dryer box I'm about to make out of one of those wardrobe moving boxes. I'm gonna hang a dry net in it, add some ventialltion holes near the bottom for passive intakes and use a couple of PC fans near the top to exhaust. I'll put the fans on a speed controller, so I can adjust the airflow. U-Haul has the boxes for $11.95 and I got the drying net on eBay for $19.99, so should be pretty cheap and easy to take down and re-use, but probably not as nice as the BCNL and a little more work.

Excellent plan! That's the ticket. Volume, dark, moving air, dry product, low price. You win!:thumb:

Each one of the following trichomes have been duly incinerated and their goodness incorporated within my body. The smoke at this point is still significantly lacking in taste, yet not in high. It inhales easily with no roughness or expansive effect. The high takes a good 15min to appreciate. And I mean appreciate. It's still first felt in the face, then with the familiar body uumph. My head is clear yet subdued. Creative and trippy. Definite noticeable intensity over the first sample. The body effect is a tad heavier now. Not to be confused with couch, just a bit more sedative of body though. This is the kind of high I've always preferred. Which isn't to say I don't appreciate the daylights out of the occasional hammer, which is really my reason for doing this. The only thing missing is a friend... wife's sleeping. In lieu of that, I'm in excellent company here.

Image100.jpg

Something tells me this one could use a few thousand milligrams of penicillin. Stat.

Image1021.jpg
Image1041.jpg
Image105.jpg
Image1061.jpg
Image108.jpg
Image1092.jpg
Image1102.jpg
Image1111.jpg
Image98.jpg
Image1121.jpg
Image1142.jpg
Image1152.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: What a RIOT!!! Split my gut man!!!! Seriously funny. :rofl:

Even funnier because I met with my lawyer last week to put a codicil in there for an old friend to get the gear. If I don't post for a couple weeks you'll know he's got it. If I ever do have the good fortune of meeting any of you folks from here you'll have my greatest respect and my weed.

I've lived long, but not long enough and I will never cease to prosper. I wish the same for you my friend(s).

Thanks a lot for that... you made my day!

Love, Weed. Take that however you want.

Right back at you buddy! I'm feeling much love and appreciation for yourself and all my grow buddies on here. It's the best secret family ever. I have much admiration and respect for you and so many people on here - it really is a great community. True story! :thumb:

Glad you liked my post - good idea with the lawyer and the codicil, if my gear went to anyone but my wife there'd be hell to pay in the afterlife, lol! She stays uninvolved mostly because it's something I get more joy out of, but she'd soldier on without me, I'm guessing. :morenutes:

If I ever don't post on here for a couple of weeks :rip:, look for a new female 420 magazine member with a BCNL Mothership box, seeking grow help. ;) Then tell her XLR8 says hi from "the other side..." and see if she gets freaked out by that. :bitingnails:

Right back at you buddy! I'm feeling much love and appreciation for yourself and all my grow buddies on here. It's the best secret family ever. I have much admiration and respect for you and so many people on here - it really is a great community. True story! :thumb:

Glad you liked my post - good idea with the lawyer and the codicil, if my gear went to anyone but my wife there'd be hell to pay in the afterlife, lol! She stays uninvolved mostly because it's something I get more joy out of, but she'd soldier on without me, I'm guessing. :morenutes:

If I ever don't post on here for a couple of weeks :rip:, look for a new female 420 magazine member with a BCNL Mothership box, seeking grow help. ;) Then tell her XLR8 says hi from "the other side..." and see if she gets freaked out by that. :bitingnails:

Very well spoken my friend. The admiration is mutual and voluminous. I appreciate your heartfelt words.

Secret family indeed. A lifetime of smoking never evoked the duplicitous "feeling" that growing seems to. Damnable politics. The importance of this site and the people responsible for the quality of it's content cannot be overstated.

If I don't see you around for a couple weeks... You'll know I made brownies with your recipe! :thumb:

Day 39 of 12/12 in the Producer. PPM @ 810. Colas are coalescing and buds are fattening. With no experience I can't say if Overdrive is helping, but it's certainly not hurting anything. The frosting on the WW's is brighter and more pronounced than on the Eu's, and I thought the Eu's were snowballs. Keeping an eye out for signs of problems and haven't seen any. For my first grow I feel exceptionally fortunate. The only issue I've had is trying to strike a happy medium between the two strains with the level of cal-mag. The Euforia have always been sensitive to the amount the WW's are comfortable with. I learned this from veg and the moms.

DSC_1283.JPG
DSC_1256.JPG
DSC_1257.JPG

White Widow

DSC_1279.JPG

DSC_12751.JPG

Euforia

DSC_1282.JPG

Mutant

DSC_1262.JPG
DSC_12641.JPG

Day 46 of 12/12 for the Euforia in the DIY. Last week for Overdrive. Trichs are getting a bit cloudy here and there. The softer light in here allows for much greater visual appeal which makes viewing really great.

DSC_12871.JPG
DSC_12881.JPG
DSC_1289.JPG
DSC_1291.JPG
DSC_1313.JPG
DSC_1314-1.JPG
DSC_1319.JPG
DSC_1316.JPG
DSC_1306.JPG
DSC_1321.JPG
DSC_12991.JPG

Man, those look great, WnF! :goodjob:

I'm not sure which grow I'm more excited over, mine or yours!

As a general rule, IMHO when you're using a shared reservoir, you're always better off with the same strain, and preferably even clones from the same mother, so you know they'll react to the nutes similarly. I think you've done amazingly well managing the two strains in the Producer. :welldone:

I'm predicting short term memory loss in your near future! :)

Thank you with a smile Mr. Krip! I appreciate your kindness.

I'm excited for us both too. It's really cool to contemplate having this exciting time in common. Long time fans, first time players we are!

Nothing to be humble about with your opinion... you're right on. Knowing what I know now I would not attempt multiple strains/same res again unless necessary for some unforeseen reason. Learning how distinctly different each plant reacts to different conditions was a lesson worth learning early. We've both taken some good, but needed lumps along the way. Since childhood my favorite part of learning has been when things were always different or changing... dynamic. This is an excellent fit for that. And more than that... it's put a little spring back in my step! It's just fun.

With just a little more good luck you and I will need a reintroduction in the not so distant future.

Thanks again for the great vibes! :thanks:

Thank you with a smile Mr. Krip! I appreciate your kindness.

I'm excited for us both too. It's really cool to contemplate having this exciting time in common. Long time fans, first time players we are!

Nothing to be humble about with your opinion... you're right on. Knowing what I know now I would not attempt multiple strains/same res again unless necessary for some unforeseen reason. Learning how distinctly different each plant reacts to different conditions was a lesson worth learning early. We've both taken some good, but needed lumps along the way. Since childhood my favorite part of learning has been when things were always different or changing... dynamic. This is an excellent fit for that. And more than that... it's put a little spring back in my step! It's just fun.

With just a little more good luck you and I will need a reintroduction in the not so distant future.

Thanks again for the great vibes! :thanks:

Buddy, I sure like your attitude! This is fun. :)

Beware though, the time between grows is kinda sad, unless you've learned allot of things to make the next one better. I'm sure your taking notes and thinking about it already. To me it's continuous fun. It's folks like you and Mr Krip that makes 420 even better than it was. Your both gentlemen, :thumb:

Beware though, the time between grows is kinda sad, unless you've learned allot of things to make the next one better. I'm sure your taking notes and thinking about it already. To me it's continuous fun. It's folks like you and Mr Krip that makes 420 even better than it was. Your both gentlemen, :thumb:

You Sir are a gentleman. You ride the peak of the curve and use that improve other's experience selflessly. All the while smiling and making countless admirers. I have to confess to my ups and downs resultant of numerous aches, pains and maladies. Some, badges of seemingly youthful invulnerability, other's beyond my control. Either way, they too easily put a damper on a day. Truthfully, it makes a real prick of me at times. When that happens I strike one up and go to my happy place. You happen to live and thrive there. Bravo. If I had my druthers and one more move left in me it'd be back to your neck of the woods.

It's those things that command my appreciation and respect.

Thank you OldMedMan. :Namaste:

Day 39 of 12/12 in the Producer. PPM @ 810. Colas are coalescing and buds are fattening. With no experience I can't say if Overdrive is helping, but it's certainly not hurting anything. The frosting on the WW's is brighter and more pronounced than on the Eu's, and I thought the Eu's were snowballs. Keeping an eye out for signs of problems and haven't seen any. For my first grow I feel exceptionally fortunate. The only issue I've had is trying to strike a happy medium between the two strains with the level of cal-mag. The Euforia have always been sensitive to the amount the WW's are comfortable with. I learned this from veg and the moms.

DSC_1283.JPG
DSC_1256.JPG
DSC_1257.JPG

White Widow

DSC_1279.JPG

DSC_12751.JPG

Euforia

DSC_1282.JPG

Mutant

DSC_1262.JPG
DSC_12641.JPG

Day 46 of 12/12 for the Euforia in the DIY. Last week for Overdrive. Trichs are getting a bit cloudy here and there. The softer light in here allows for much greater visual appeal which makes viewing really great.

DSC_12871.JPG
DSC_12881.JPG
DSC_1289.JPG
DSC_1291.JPG
DSC_1313.JPG
DSC_1314-1.JPG
DSC_1319.JPG
DSC_1316.JPG
DSC_1306.JPG
DSC_1321.JPG
DSC_12991.JPG

Woot! What great looking babes you have there and quality pics to match! You and Mr. Krip got it going on bros :lot-o-toke:

My 6 clone White Widows are apparently still in mourning. Next time I'm ordering happy widows... or would that be widows ready to leave the past behind and move on?

:peace:

Mahalo & much respect, OMM!

Thanks for helping us learn how to have fun! :)

:thanks:

Woot! What great looking babes you have there and quality pics to match! You and Mr. Krip got it going on bros :lot-o-toke:

My 6 clone White Widows are apparently still in mourning. Next time I'm ordering happy widows... or would that be widows ready to leave the past behind and move on?

:peace:

Thanks Blue! Yeah, we're lucky guys right out of the gate for sure!

Happy widows = :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom