BCNL Producer & DIY Cabs 3 Strains

Your grow is an absolutely amazing awesome sight to behold
WeednFeed:yummy:
Top marks n then some my brother, I dream of such a vision in my own growspace one day...
+reps for showing the potential of our sponsor products, namely BCNL
:Namaste:

You honor and flatter me greatly BassPlayer. Don't know if it's worthy of that high praise but I'm going to take that inspiration and do my level best not to disappoint... any of us. Any success I've had has been inspired by this community and should be considered a shared commodity. I wish I could actually do so. Annual 420Mag picnic anyone? :laughtwo:

Concerning our sponsors, I've always been a faithful guy when I hook into a product or service that works for me. If it aint broke don't fix it kind of thing. I feel like I have to run the credits on the names of each product and company that has served so well thus far. Truth is, their products have complimented 420Mag like beer and pretzels, or soy sticks and low-cal ranch dip depending on your proclivity.

How's that saying go from the movie? "Build it and they will come". Well you guys built it, I just came (actually, Mr. Krip and I arrived in the same van).

Sorry to wax on... much to be thankful for.

Sincere thanks Brother. You made my day and I aspire to return the same.

You honor and flatter me greatly BassPlayer. Don't know if it's worthy of that high praise but I'm going to take that inspiration and do my level best not to disappoint... any of us. Any success I've had has been inspired by this community and should be considered a shared commodity. I wish I could actually do so. Annual 420Mag picnic anyone? :laughtwo:

Concerning our sponsors, I've always been a faithful guy when I hook into a product or service that works for me. If it aint broke don't fix it kind of thing. I feel like I have to run the credits on the names of each product and company that has served so well thus far. Truth is, their products have complimented 420Mag like beer and pretzels, or soy sticks and low-cal ranch dip depending on your proclivity.

How's that saying go from the movie? "Build it and they will come". Well you guys built it, I just came (actually, Mr. Krip and I arrived in the same van).

Sorry to wax on... much to be thankful for.

Sincere thanks Brother. You made my day and I aspire to return the same.

I didn't even know where we were going...I just got in the van to go along for the ride...Come to think of it...I didn't know we arrived yet either...I've been hanging out in the van! :hookah:

I didn't even know where we were going...I just got in the van to go along for the ride...Come to think of it...I didn't know we arrived yet either...I've been hanging out in the van! :hookah:

:rofl: Dude... we're here n'shit.

Party in the van :party::party::party:

Swing by and get me :surf:

You got it Blue! Keep an eye out for a '70 Dodge Sportsman... replete with 225 slant-6, carpet, paneling, sleeping bags, cooler and 8-track. Jerry's painted on the sides. That's Krip in the side bubble window! :peace:

your doing great them tric piks are sick

Thanks cano. I'm getting psyched. To quote Procol Harem, the trichs have become "a whiter shade of pale" in the DIY cab.

The Producer begins week 7 tomorrow, last week for Overdrive. The buds of both strains are fattening and trichomes are becoming more pronounced and dense. Interesting difference between the Euforia in hydro and in soil. While I can't complain in the least about the ones in soil, their sisters in hydro significantly overshadow them in bud size and density. The next flowering in the DIY will be White Widow and I expect to see a similar comparison there. To be expected I know... just another observation. Odor is significant and not as pleasurable as previous stages. Although manageable by the 4" blower, carbon filter, and ventilation routing, I can't help but wonder if I should have gone with a larger size. Less on-time, greater filter life. Hmmm.

Cloning is coming to mind soon.

DSC_1326.JPG
DSC_1329.JPG
DSC_1327.JPG
DSC_1328.JPG

The DIY Euforia began week 8 today with Final Phase. To my limited knowledge, it seems these could be ready in a week or so. The trichs are getting milkier and the appearance of amber is becoming more common. Some fans are weakening and some tips are going yellow. All in all good signs I think.

DSC_1338.JPG
DSC_13441.JPG
DSC_13451.JPG
DSC_1346.JPG
DSC_1347.JPG
DSC_1350.JPG
DSC_13541.JPG

Real nice lookin' buds you got there, my friend! :welldone:

I like how the colas on the Euforia's are leaning over from the weight and the crystals look fantastic! :morenutes:
:thumb:

Thanks Krip! I get a kick out of that too. Now they just lie there taking in the light. Definitely sitting back and enjoying their golden days.

It's all working for you, My friend ! :thumb:

Beautiful plants and pictures. I can smell them from here! :slide:

Thank you my friend. Each day is bringing slight changes in outfit and perfume. Beautiful things these plants. Orchids with benefits. :yummy:

The Producer continues to do it's thing and both strains are doing well. Buds are getting chunkier. It's apparent that the Euforia will finish 1st.
Looking at this grow from the from the front, the lowest plants on the left are WW's from the lesser WW pheno. The center taller plants are Eu's and behave identical to those in soil, just on a larger scale. The bushier plants to the right are the strongest pheno and what I currently have for moms.

DSC_1359.JPG

DSC_1360.JPG
DSC_1386.JPG

DSC_1387.JPG

DSC_13651.JPG

DSC_13752.JPG
DSC_13761.JPG
DSC_13723.JPG
DSC_1368.JPG

It's been very interesting watching the mutant grow. Pretty much a hash plant though I think.

DSC_13771.JPG
DSC_1379.JPG

DIY. These Euforia appear to be getting pretty ripe to me. Signs of the plant eating itself are becoming more evident. It's a lovely time of year in there.

With respect to it's current potency, it would be fair to take the previously mentioned qualities and expand them about 20% in all directions. It has improved proportionately. It's recreational value is enormous and it's medicinal value marginal... unless anxiety is the intended target. Then it's a silver bullet.

DSC_1388.JPG
DSC_13932.JPG
DSC_1409.JPG
DSC_1403.JPG
DSC_1407.JPG
DSC_1399.JPG
DSC_1406.JPG
DSC_13951.JPG
DSC_1402.JPG

Took a brief run through of your journal. And have subscribed and will catch up fully soon.
I couldnt find it. Are the 2 Euphorias in the DIY under t5's?
In my opinion those two have a much healthier look to them. Perhaps its simply because of the softer light making it better visual appeal. But they simply look more resinous and healthier...
EIther way, I am excited to see how these cabinets work for you. Have you perhaps thought about putting each cabinet on a different schedule. So maybe you harvest every month? The BCNL Producer one month. Then a 2 plant bonus a month later?

That Producer is worth every cent it cost! :grinjoint:

You've sure added Euforia to my bucket list. Sound's like my kind of high! :grinjoint:

It is to me Sir. It was a pretty penny to have dropped to be sure, but seems to be paying off.

Your list is cheaper than mine. You added farming in Hawaii to my list!

WnF, phenomenal looking Buds!
:bravo:

I'm sure I don't have to tell you that though, cuz' if you have OMM wanting to add Euforia before he grows out the other 120 strains of seeds he has on-hand, you know it's got to be good! :)

How much longer do you think before you start flushing?

FYI...everytime I look at one of those "straight-on pics" of the Producer...like this one:

DSC_1359.JPG

The Producer looks like a picture of a grow hanging on the wall and not the grow itself.

:welldone:

Took a brief run through of your journal. And have subscribed and will catch up fully soon.
I couldnt find it. Are the 2 Euphorias in the DIY under t5's?
In my opinion those two have a much healthier look to them. Perhaps its simply because of the softer light making it better visual appeal. But they simply look more resinous and healthier...
EIther way, I am excited to see how these cabinets work for you. Have you perhaps thought about putting each cabinet on a different schedule. So maybe you harvest every month? The BCNL Producer one month. Then a 2 plant bonus a month later?

Thanks for stopping by and taking your time farnorth! You could walk right in here and take over. You've got a good handle on things here.

Yes, there are 2 in the DIY under T5's. They were moms and flowering them was an impulsive afterthought. That cab was just going to house moms and clones originally. Yes, they do appear healthier than in hydro, and yes the softer lighting lends better to pics and visuals. The one's in hydro are a week behind and gaining trichs, though not at the rate the soil has garnered. Their mass however is in another league. I believe I made an ambitious mistake in attempting to cultivate 3 strains... especially first time out. Now that I am down to 2 it's still glaringly apparent that both have considerably disparate nutritional needs. The best I have hoped for is finding a happy medium between the two in hydro. A mistake I won't make twice.

The offset schedule thought is a good one, however timing isn't too great of a concern in my case. I'm going to throw a couple of WW's in there when it's free.

I'm grateful for your time and considered observations farnorth, and look forward to more if you're inclined.

Hey WnF! Looking spectacular! Aren't these last few weeks a trip? Won't be long now my friend.... :bravo:

Thanks much Blue! A trip it is... like watching leaves in the fall. Everything just get keeps getting better! Thanks for the backing!!! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom