Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

Damn, all you mods, thought I was in trouble again... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you guys very much... this is most of her, have a bit more in a bag.The big one weighs 150 gms wet..
elviradrying.jpg

There is a dry spot right in the middle of the big one, think I am going to investigate a bit later..
Boss, my MH is a 400 agrosun... 40,000 lumens and I have two Hortilux HPS 400's.. I did alot of this grow running an MH and an HPS thru flowering, I think I am going to keep doing it that way.. they seemed to like it..
SG- I grew up in S. CAl. and our second home was a VW bus... The good ole days..:peace::ganjamon:
Oh yeah, got the LED light today, and holyshit that thing is powerful!! I blinded the GF the dog the snake and myself in one fair swoop... I am looking forward to checking this thing out.. If anything it looks really cool when baked..

I am just a stoner and thought the lights look pretty so I bought it... They are 600.00 bones... google it.. :ganjamon: I am going to play with heights and stretch and see if I can dial in the right distance from light to plant.. I will not take a chance with those genetics and if anything looks or goes amiss I will put them under my MH and do a LED grow with different genes... am starting to run out of room for these toys.. :peace:

Be IRIE...Looks awesome and nice light ! One of those would be perfect for my lil' cabinet. May have to save my pennies up...

Elvira's buds are just beautiful... gratz on a damned fine job...

Peace :roorrip:

man the nugs are soo awesome. let us know about the brown area i had one on one of my plants last time and it was unsmokable. just cut it out. thanks alot for throwing those dank nugs in the nug of the month contest. Man you won already going to take it again probably...lol

Thanks bubba.. I doubt that though, people love purple, and that is some dank looking purp you have there.. I have a few purple phenos that are in veg. I am thinking the dry area will make good brownies, the leaves were really thick in the area that is dry.Looking forward to them.. Mr MAgoDAman... That thought has been crossing my mind more and more lately..:thedoubletake: SG, I just want to try them out for a week or so before I go starting a journal, I am getting ready to germ some more that may be better candidates for the LED.. Mr Run, I will let you know how it turns out, don't go spending any money yet...

Cool light man!!

Can't wait to see what you can of out of that.

Nice nugs too! That little brown spot won't make much difference in the grand scheme of things. Looks like you're gonna get a nice yield of some really killer smoke from that stump. :smokin:

Great grow!! Can't want to see what you come up with next. ;)

Harry

So I decided to see what the deal is with the brown spot.. It was dry to the touch but when I pulled it from the stem it was soaking wet.So I kept going up the stem removing all the nugs.. Holyshit that is the denses stuff I have ever seen..On everyone of the nugs where they attached to the stem was soaking wet .. It is all broken down now and I seperated the dark stuff from the rest ( that will be made into oil). The wet stuff I put in a bag and hung up a few of the smaller nugs... There is noway any air could have penetrated the bud, it was solid and wet... The stuff is so sticky I could stick it to the wall.. I will keep an eye on the rest of the crop for any signs of distress... I knew I was going to have to break up that big ass bud sometime, glad it wasn't to late.. That would have molded for sure, and that would have sucked..:thedoubletake::ganjamon::peace:

Back
Top Bottom