Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

awwwh you chopped her. that smoke is gonna some kill either way lol let us know how she tastes!!

Well, since there was such a hurry to get me into the completed journals, guess I better finish it up so it is where it belongs...
Everyone that has tried the LA Confidential just loves it. The energy, it motivates, it is a lazy stoners nightmare,, even the lazy people want to do stuff on it.. Keep smoking and it knocks you on your ass... This is by far my favorite so far...

Black Death... It is so dense, thick, and sticky as hell.. I can literally stick to the wall and it will stay there.. That odd smell is still around but the BD has a great taste to it ( still can't describe it). The smoke is smooth, very expanding though, it is kinda hard not to cough..She is the night time smoke, doesn't take much for her to make me one with the couch. I have been dealing with mold issues, so I cut all the big buds up into smaller ones to help with the drying.. She produced just over 4 z's. I have had to take out about an oz because of mold or suspected mold, should make some kick ass oil....A few pics..
picresized_th_1222652826_DSC00128.jpg

picresized_th_1222653082_DSC00130.jpg

picresized_th_1222652994_DSC00132.jpg

:peace:

Be IRIE...It's just beautiful man..
Outstanding among your peers !

Peace :roorrip:

Wow, those are some awesome nugs you got the BE!

Sorry to hear about the minor moisture problems you had there. I guess that can be a pitfall when plants are so stacked and dense. Do think you could have removed the nugs from the main stems prior to drying or did the problem occur in the final stages?

Nice pix and beautiful colors on those buds. I can only imagine how sweet and strong that smoke must be. :smokin:

Harry

Run, Charlie, and Harry, thanks you guys.. I hung them for five days then bagged them for another two days then put them into jars...I should have sized them down after they hung ( will do that with any other tight plants). I should have left them in the bag for another day or two. Luckly I spread them out into jars, otherwis i would have been screwed by the mold, i start out with alot of jars. The mold was isolated in one jar. It was a hot day and I think the humidity triggered something.. I am opening and checking the jars twice a day now.. Another one to chalk up in lessons learned. On a good note, made the ucky stuff into oil and then made brownies... Holy shit!!! it was an ass kicker... In my Girlfriends own words " I am Fuckerd up"....:ganjamon:

Dude I think u just found the cure for cotton mouth cause everytime i see that i just drool...

The mold is a bitch.. The mold was a fight up to the end, I think that I lost about 25% to mold. Well, didn't lose it, it was made into oil then brownies which kicked the shit outta me ( in a good way). Out of about 4.5 zzzz I think I ended up with just over three of smokable meds.. It won't happen again, I will be better prepared the next time I have a plant so dense ( have two full blown Indicas in veg that are going to be thick). It will be another lesson chalked up in the lessons learned part of my journal.... Thanks guys for watching and helping me through this grow.. Peace to you all...:peace:

...The mold was isolated in one jar. It was a hot day and I think the humidity triggered something...

You probably already are, but make sure you sterilize the jars beforehand. We wouldn't want mold growing on those dank buds! :yummy:

You guys are carrying a lot of nice buddage there Be IRIE. Really great bag appeal. Congrats on the fine meds.

Thanks guys. Oh yes, the jars got a dose of bleach and then a trip through the dishwasher. The mold fight was no fun but it could have been a lot worse.. No worries, it is all good and it will not happen again... :ganjamon::peace:

Thanks IRIE!! love your journals very nice plants. I ordered the LA based on how much you said you, your GF and buddies liked it. I have a LA mom and some clones going now; clones are at about day 40 in a SOG with trellis and looking very nice. i did some defoliation on day 21 and going to do it again on day 45 as 420fied showed in his Hempy SOG but i let mine veg for about 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom