Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

im sorry but i CANNOT stop looking at her furryness. SO beautiful man!

Buds look great man!
Extraordinary Medical Buds, I only wish I could run in to this quality.
Also it would be unbelivable, if you didn't keep such an incredable Log,
From start to Finnish, also great Photography of the Buds I would
Love to sample your mastery of growing, Great Job!!:cool:

Be Irie, Looking great...
will you adopt me ? :smokin:

LOL

Peace :roorrip:

Wow, Thanks for all the good words, you really know how to cheer a grower up...:grinjoint: Ok, back to business... Elvira is on day 82.. I cannot believe that I have been able to control myself and not chop her!!!! She is still getting fatter everyday.. She is maybe 30-35 % ambers, some places more then others... So it looks like we are down to a few days left..Patience is paying off...So here a a few pics of her.. day 82 (description said 8-10 weeks)
picresizedbdcloseup82.jpg

picresizedBDday82flower.jpg

picresizedBD82closeup.jpg

closeupBDday82.jpg

I did snip off two lower branches this A.M. And Charlie... She got a few gallons on sunday, and no 24hr dark cycle... I go in five mins. before lights go on and snap some pics, check the trichs on the computer and then investigate with the loupe... when they hit the ambers %, she gets chopped:ganjamon::peace:....

Oh Be IRIE. She is one dank sticky furry girl. She's gonna knock you out. Man. I really get great feelings from looking at her. Thanks bro.

Damn !!! Super impressive my friend! Definitely! And you show virtue! True Patience is necessary! Hats off to you and your camera My friend!:ganjamon:

theres acorns!!! did you spot them?! hopefully you get seeds out that!!! lol

Mawi Wawi shes a beauty, i think shes going to make you vert happy.

Thanks you guys.. I am hoping for a fem seed or two.. I got a seed from both my white rhinos last grow, hopefully I can add another one the the Fem seed library... :ganjamon:I will check her tonite, she should be done tonight or tomorrow.... I just cant wait to sink my teeth into her!!!!:peace:

Well, Elvira has been chopped.. Her ambers ranged from 30-60% at different places on the plant... She went to day 84.... She has some weight to her and she is one solid ass plant!!!! OK, some pics

meandelvira2.jpg

POMsept.jpg

Elvirafreshlychopped.jpg

:peace::yummy::ganjamon::roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom